Softie

A clueless predator
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun's POV

School is over so Momo and I decided to leave school together but first, I have to pee.

"Sorry Momo, but do you mind waiting for me at the hallway? I need to use the toilet."

"Sure! Take your time."

I quickly ran to the toilet because I felt like my bladder is about to explode!

But before I could enter the cubicle, someone slammed the toilet door shut and grabbed my shoulders. 

"Yo Dubu! How's it like huh? Not being my prey anymore." Oh , it's Mina! Before I could think of anything, she pinned me to the wall and demanded me,

"Give me Hirai's number."

What?! No! I can't just betray my new friend just like that! I got to fight back!

"A-as if!" 

"Wrong move Dubu," she said as she raised her hands up. I closed my eyes.

I was anticipating for the sting on my cheeks but I felt nothing. So I open my eyes to see Momo grabbing Mina's hands.

Momo's POV

"Let her go!" 

I knew something was amiss when I heard that loud slam of the door!

"Oh Miss Hirai, it's you again. We were talking about you." She let go of Dahyun and face me.

"Now. I'll let her go but you'll have to give me your number."

"What? Why should I?"

"Erm, because you're my prey now? Unless-"

"Fine fine! Here! Take it, and don't ever mess with her again or I'll mess with you!"

"Oh wow, big words for a small prey."

Small prey? Excuse me? I'm pretty sure I'm like 2 or more centimeters taller than her.

I didn't say anything and just went to grab Dahyun out of the toilet.

"Thank you Momo," she said and I could see her eyes becoming glossy.

"I'm so pathetic, I couldn't even do anything to stop her and here you are saving my once again." She said almost crying.

"Shh, it's ok Dahyun ah. I'll be fine. From now on you can just not worry about her anymore alright?" I calmed her down and her outside of school.

Little did we know, someone was watching us from afar...

Mina' POV

That Hirai, she'll get it from me. I walked out of school.

I can't wait to get home after all this mess.

I turned around the corner and bump into someone.

"Hey watch where you're going!" I said.

All I heard was a soft whimper and I realized that I had bump into a little girl, who looks like she's about to cry.

! Mina you better think of something now!

"Shh, don't cry. It's all my fault

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter