4/∞

Scribbled Stories

Title: Busybodies
Pairing: Jongin; Namjoo
Genre: attempted adorable siblings moment
Rating: PG
Length: 1045 words
Notes: I have read your kind comments and they made my days! Thank you so much for always have nice feedbacks on anything I write, I really hope your kind  hearts will lead you good places. Have a nice day dear you :)


 

Kim Jongin, the male with sun-kissed tan skin and hooded eyes, dark hair and strong muscles that added his masculinity, wearing only his white shirt and few of the buttons are left opened – either because the girls like it or he felt hot, but everyone believed it was the first option, because Kim Jongin enjoys attention so much – and jogged as he sees a familiar figure stops by.

 

He has this amused grin on his face as he stops right across her, a girl with bangs and shoulder-length hair, she makes a commitment on herself that she will grow her hair without cutting it, disgruntled expression and crosses her arms against her chest. She is few inches shorter than Jongin, which is good because Jongin can smack her head if she refuses to do whatever Jongin asked.

 

“You.”

 

Jongin grins cheerfully and he pinches her cheeks that she yanks away because his hand may not be hygiene, after all this kid is playing basketball and heaven knows how dirty the ball is.

 

Oppa,” Jongin corrects as he laughs, definitely enjoying the scowl on her face. “What is it, Namjoo-ya?”

 

She is this close to kick his shin but she managed to calm down. “HOW DARE YOU. I told you I can do that by myself! Why would you need to come and talk to him? I bet you forced him to accept me as his girlfriend too, don’t you?! Ough!”

 

Him, oh… As in that No Minwoo kid?” Jongin wonders and he smiles because the expression Namjoo put on is just hilarious. “I’m just trying to help you! And what, did that kid tell you? Whoa, I can’t believe he has such a potty mouth. Yah Kim Namjoo, you have no idea about that kid you like! Oh I could just—”

 

Namjoo pushes him back on his spot and sighs. “Nobody is going to get beaten up by you today oppa, not when I’m right here, not when I know who he is.” Namjoo looks at Jongin helplessly and bites her lower lip. “His friends told me earlier as a joke. I thought it wasn’t true but they heard it from Minwoo himself. Right, I have no idea about him and that is why I’m trying to confess because I want to know him! Oppa, you have no idea how embarrassed I am right now. Everyone is making fun of me…”

 

Jongin raises his eyebrow because Namjoo’s expression saddens and he feels that he may have done something bad. “Yah Kim Namjoo…,” he tries to catch her arm but his younger sister steps back.

 

“I just…” Namjoo trails off and glances at her brother through her glassy eyes and Jongin is mesmerized. “I just really, really hate you.”

 

Jongin manages to catch her arm but Namjoo gives him a hard look, something that makes Jongin slowly loosens his grip. “Yah Namjoo-ya…,”

 

“Do not talk to me. I don’t want to talk to you.”

 

With that, Namjoo steps away, leaving Kim Jongin torn between coming to her or killing that boy with potty mouth. “OUGH.” Kim Jongin rakes a hand on his fluffy hair, desperate.

floral-clipart-page-divider-3.jpg

Turns out Kim Namjoo is true to her words, by hating her brother, she means literally hating him. Jongin thinks it will last only a day or two but it’s been two weeks and Jongin is being given silent treatment without even knowing how to fix things.

 

Right, Jongin went to that kid once, because he read Namjoo’s journal and as a brother, Jongin could tell her feelings are sincere for him. After asking few of his friends, he found this No Minwoo kid and asked him to talk.

 

He laughed, yeah that kid ing laughed when Jongin wondered about his feelings to Namjoo. How dare he, he thought because nobody supposed to laugh on his one and only beloved sister.

 

And that kid already has someone he recently likes, “So much”, quoting him. Seeing his eyes, Jongin knew it wasn’t his sister.

 

So he made him promised that he wouldn’t tell anybody that Jongin interfered because Namjoo would be very embarrassed, because only stupid that couldn’t tell that from the way Jongin asked, Namjoo has feelings for Minwoo.

 

He just really wished Namjoo changed her mind on liking that stupid kid with potty mouth, because he knew deep down, Kim Namjoo deserves someone that is so much better.

floral-clipart-page-divider-3.jpg

Jongin halts in front of 2-4 and peeks into the class and confirms the information he received from one of Namjoo’s friends that Namjoo is sick and can’t join P.E. today, but her best friend told Jongin that is not because she is feeling unwell, it is because Namjoo saw this morning Minwoo came to school with someone else, hands linked.

 

Jongin steps in, walking in so slowly to make no noise and stops by in front of her desk. Namjoo had her face covered with Jongin’s oversized hoodie. He knocks the table softly and pulls a chair to sit across her.

 

She slowly sits up, as if she knows it will nobody but her brother, her one and only, that she gives silent treatment for interfering something that is not his business. Jongin widens his eyes as he finds her eyes are swollen and almost grits his teeth.

 

“Tell me why don’t I ever listen to you, oppa?” Namjoo asks, voice hoarse and it pains Jongin somehow.

 

“Because we won’t be siblings if you do. It won’t be fun, you know.” Jongin replies as he put cold banana milk, her favorite. “So you found out huh.”

 

That triggers Namjoo to cry again, so Jongin hurries to move his seat right next to her and let Namjoo’s head lean on his left shoulder. With his left hand he caresses her hair lovingly. “It really, really hurts oppa…”

 

Jongin nods, “But it will heal kiddo, trust me. I’m far more experienced than you, so trust me when I say it will heal. Crushes are never made to be accomplished; they are made to show you that you have feelings and it’s good.”

 

Namjoo pouts. “But you never tell me anything about anyone in your life, oppa.”

 

Still caressing her hair, Jongin sighs. “Some other time kiddo, some other time.”

 


tumblr_ndqp6fYN9v1rbr3rto1_r1_500.gif

Adorable little baby~~ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ