[Knock: Open Up]

Instant Boyfriend Material [Kang Daniel]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GIF credits: defsouldanik.tumblr.com

Hani was still half asleep when she woke up that morning. She yawned while stretching her arms, walking towards the bathroom to get ready for the day.

“You’ve got to be kidding me…” Hani sighed in exasperation as soon as she the tap.

She went over to the shower and turned the knob to discover the same thing, no water was coming out. Hani grumbled in annoyance before taking her toothbrush and towel as she headed to the other bathroom in the house. She had to practically drag her feet towards the bathroom outside due to sleepiness.

Hani reached the last door on the second floor and the knob. The moment she closed the door and turned around, she gasped in shock. Oh My God! There’s a guy in my house! Oh, it’s just Kang Daniel… Wait, w-what is he doing in my bathroom?!

Normally, her instincts will tell her to run out of the bathroom as fast as possible. Instead, Hani stood frozen with her back stuck to the door as she stared straight at him. Daniel was standing with his back facing her, drying his hair in front of the mirror. He had his pants on, but he was topless as she could see the muscle contours on his shoulders leading to his arms and back.

Hani unconsciously bit her lower lip, eyes fixed on the figure in front of her. After a few minutes, he seemed to have noticed her presence in the room as he turned around.

“Oh, sorry I’m almost done here.” Daniel spoke, not even an ounce of surprise in his tone of voice.

The towel was now hanging on his neck as they were standing face to face with each other. Just when she thought it couldn’t get any hotter, it just did. As much as it was embarrassing for her to mention, Hani has quite a sight in front of her right now. Daniel was flashing his well-toned body and abs in front of her so casually as if she is no stranger to him. Come to think of it, they should have already passed the stranger phase, but Hani was still uncomfortable with her ‘2-day old’ boyfriend.

A few moments passed, Hani gasped and turned around after noticing that she was staring at him. “I’m sorry! I-I didn’t mean to… I mean I didn’t know someone is using the bathroom.” She apologized, hoping that Daniel didn’t notice her staring earlier as her cheeks were starting to heat up.

Hani heard him chuckle amusedly. “You know, this is not the first time I caught you staring.”

Hani cleared , “Can you leave now?”

“You have to admit that you find me interesting, even a little bit?” Daniel raised one eyebrow, smirking as he walked closer to her.

Hani had nowhere to escape as she was trapped between both of his arms and the door. “Just because I let you stay over for the weekends, does not mean I agreed us dating.” She reminded.

“I’ll take that as a challenge.” He replied, decreasing the space between them.

Hani pushed him away and placed both her hands on the waist. “Where did you learn how to do this?” she wondered.

“Cute.” The taller male simply replied, satisfied after teasing her as he ruffled her hair messily.

“I’m sorry if I startle you. I admit, it is my fault. I shouldn’t have unlocked the door before I’m really done. ” Daniel snickered, lightly tapping Hani on the forehead.

He pushed Hani aside and reached for the door. “Well then, I’ll leave you to get ready.”

Hani stood there dumfounded, praying that he would leave soon so that this embarrassing moment could end quickly. After a few minutes, she still hasn’t heard the door open or close. She turned around to find Daniel struggling with the door.

“Erm, Hani. I think we have a problem here…” Daniel spoke, this time she stared right into his eyes to avoid them drifting off somewhere else.

“The door’s locked… I can’t open it.” He demonstrated again, locking and unlocking the door but to no avail.

Hani tried next before she exclaimed in horror. “We’re locked in here!”

“We have to call granny for help! Granny!” Daniel shouted for help, while banging on the door.

Hani immediately cupped his mouth before he could continue. “What? No! How do you think she would react seeing us together in here?” She pointed out, matter-of-factly.

“That’s what you’re worried about right now? Getting locked up in here is more problematic!” Daniel pulled her hands away and yelped.

Hani tried to come up with a plan that will get them out of the bathroom, but at the same time will not expose both of them. “You hide while I call for help.”

“No, you will hide and I will call for granny.” He opposed, reaching for the door again.

Both of them were struggling to stop each other as Daniel accidentally slipped on the wet floor and fell forward, pushing Hani down with him. She shrieked, bracing herself for the impact on her head with the added weight of the guy on top of her. Instead she felt something cushioned her head from hitting the hard floor.

“Are you ok?” Daniel asked as Hani slowly opened her eyes.

She felt her breath caught in after seeing how close their faces were. She was sure he could hear her rapid heart beats. Hani was now tomato red at the position they were in as she slowly gave a few nods.

“Anyone inside? Why is the door locked?” They turned their heads to Granny’s voice from the other side of the door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter