[He's Dangerous]

Instant Boyfriend Material [Kang Daniel]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During breakfast, Hani barely talked as she was trying to avoid being asked by Granny about her so-called boyfriend. She only commented about the food and answered most questions with a simple nod or shake of her head. She did glance at the guy sitting in front of her from time to time and noticed how he kept staring at her as he smiled now and then, reacting to her answers or responding to her grandmother.

Hani couldn’t help but to notice the atmosphere was not as awkward as she expected. It felt quite natural like a small family mealtime she used to have with her parents. She was quite surprised at how well Daniel blended in the situation considering this is his first time meeting them.

After breakfast, the two of them were left alone in the kitchen as Hani tried to make herself busy by clearing up the table to avoid interacting with Daniel. He turned her around by the shoulders to face him as she jolted in surprise.

“W-What are you doing?” Hani stuttered, she got a whiff of his manly scent at how close they were as her heart started to beat faster.

“Stay still.” Daniel spoke softly. He pressed the back of her head as Hani winced in pain. “I think you need to put ice on this.” He suggested in concern, feeling a small bump at the back of her head.

“I-I’m fine…” She pushed his hand away and took a step back as she blushed at how close they were.

“I’ll take this,” Daniel took the soup bowl from her hands as he offered to do the dishes. “Go rest birthday girl.” He brushed her hair with his free hand.

Hani didn’t know how to respond as he already rolled up his sleeves and got ready to do the dishes. As much as she hated it, she had to admit he looked irresistibly hot doing the dishes. She resisted the urge to bury her face in his broad shoulders and give him a back hug, one of the things she dreams to do with her future boyfriend.

Unknowingly, Hani was leaning on the kitchen counter while resting her chin in her hands as she admired his appearance. Daniel has an uncanny resemblance to the exact description she wrote in her boyfriend application. He was tall and in a good shape, like someone who does sports or dance. Hani remembered that she only reached to his notably broad shoulders when she was standing next to him.

She admits that she finds him very good-looking, even his side profile looked stunning. He has a beautifully-shaped smile that looked adorable when paired with his puppy-like eye smiles. That same expression could turn into a killer smile when he showed his cool and hot side.

“Take a picture. It’ll last longer.” Daniel commented cheekily as he realized that she was staring at him.

Hani blushed after being caught red-handed. Who is this guy? One moment he’s so caring, another moment he goes playful and cheeky. She tried to find a clever comeback but her body reacted first as she stuck her tongue out at him and dashed out of the kitchen.

***

Hani found her grandmother in the living room, watching TV as she took a seat next to her and snuggled in her right arm. “Granny I’ve missed you~ Why didn’t you call that you’ll be coming?”

“It’s all Daniel’s idea. He thought that it would be great to give you a surprise for your birthday since you haven’t visited me for a while.” Granny replied, caressing her granddaughter’s hair.

Just how much this Daniel guy knows about me? Is he a stalker? This is creeping me out… but that’s actually pretty sweet of him… Hani was lost in her thoughts as she didn’t hear the questions coming from her grandmother.

“Granny… what did he talked about when you first met him?” Hani asked, slowly trying to investigate the identity of the boy who claimed to be her boyfriend.

“Well, I didn’t believe him at first since you would definitely tell me if you have a boyfriend.” She replied. “But I saw how sincere he was when he talked about you. I can see that he really likes and adores you. He even showed me pictures of you two.”

“P-Pictures? Of me and him?!” Hani exclaimed in horror. She has never met Daniel in her life, let alone take pictures with him.

“You both looked so adorably sweet in the pictures. I’ve never seen you this happy with a boy before.” Granny cooed as she remembered the pictures.

Hani tried feeling the small bump at the back of her head. She grimaced in pain as she wondered to herself. Did something happen to me? Do I really have a boyfriend but I lost my memories from the fall? Am I having amnesia? Don’t tell me I have a different personality inside me and she is the one dating Daniel?! Hani gasped as her thoughts went wilder.

“Sweetie? Why do you look so dazed?” Granny waved her hands in front of Hani.

Before she could reply, she felt a warm hand on her forehead. “Hmm, you’re not sick though. Maybe you’re too stressed from your studies.” Daniel commented as he took a seat next to her on the sofa.

“In that case, you two can go on a date and spend time together. It’s you birthday after all Hani.” Granny clapped in excitement at her idea.

“That’s a great idea Granny! Shall we go out on a date princess?” Daniel smiled and winked at her as he placed his left arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer.

****************************************************************************************************************************

After countless of failed attempt of getting her grandmother to come along to the date, Hani was now standing outside her house door with a smiling Daniel as Granny waved goodbye and closed the door behind her.

“Let’s go!” Daniel cheered as he grabbed he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter