Innocent Fun and Instant Regret

One Step Forward Two Steps Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stumbling across the threshold Taehyung turned around and yanked Yoongi in by the white of his shirt causing the two to hit the wall of his hallway. Large hands encased Taehyung’s head between the two, his eyes roaming over the shorter male as his tongue ran over his bottom lip.


“Urgh,” Yoongi groaned,

 

“Taehyung, what the hell?!”

 

Pushing himself off the wall, he turned back to his apartment door that was still wide open thanks to the drunk he had to take home with him. The cab he hailed didn’t work out quite the way that Yoongi had planned. He had wanted to give an address and send the younger on his way, make sure he made it at least inside the building. Instead, he dug around in Taehyung’s wallet after it had been thrown towards the taxi driver in a fit. Luckily, Yoongi had surprisingly quick reflexes for someone who didn’t care to move too quickly and he blocked the wallet from going through the little window in the back. Upon digging through the wallet, he quickly found out that Taehyung didn’t have his license on him. How did he even get into the club? He had to know one of the bouncers at the door. Trying to get the younger to tell him his address wasn’t worth his time. Eventually, Yoongi gave up and just gave the sympathetic taxi driver his own address. The kid could have his couch.

 

Or so he thought, Yoongi watched as Taehyung stumbled through his apartment casually stripping himself of clothes in the process.

 

“Hyung, why is it so hoott? Aren’t you hot?”

 

Yoongi ran his hand through his blonde strands, the longer he had to take care of another the more sober he became. However, not nearly sober enough if he was smirking at the words that had just left Taehyung’s lips.

 

“Well, you are hot. Really ing hot.”

 

Resting his hand on the back of his couch, he watched as the half- man swayed his hips from left to right, to the beat of whatever music he was hearing in his own head. Yoongi wouldn’t deny that he was more than okay with a free show if it was being offered. He watched for a few moments longer, or what he thought was a few moments it could have been ten minutes for all the man really knew. Your sense of time was skewed when under the influence.

 

“Yoongi hyung, dance with me.” Taehyung slurred as he gave a slow roll of his hips that made the elder gulp.

 

Maybe he shouldn’t have brought Taehyung home? Seokjin and Namjoon would be rejoicing right now if they could have a magic mirror and see the scene that was unfolding in Yoongi’s apartment. He his lips, eyes not leaving the taller male’s lithe and soft body.

 

Tempting.

 

Kim Taehyung was tempting.

 

But contrary to popular belief Min Yoongi didn’t actually enjoy being a douche and he wasn’t far gone enough to just cave. It would take a lot more from the other to get him to do that. So when no answer was given back to the younger and his long fingers gripped his belt, a quick intake of breath could be heard and the flip switched.

 

Nope.

 

This was not happening.

 

“Come on, Taehyung-ah.”

 

Yoongi pushed off of the couch walking over and grabbing the younger's wrist from his belt, he did not want those pants to drop. Not right now. It was bad enough that the younger had been ready to give him a if Yoongi had let him but to be just throwing himself at the elder. Who could resist all of that temptation? He felt a warm arm snake around his waist and then hot breath seductively against his ear.

 

“Straight to bed, hmm? Good thinking.”

 

Taehyung nipped at the bottom of Yoongi’s earlobe, a deep chuckle as the shorter male shivered before shoving him away from him and onto the bed.

 

“I thought you might like it rough hyung.” The giggles that were coming from Taehyung were anything but y but it was a splash of cool water on Yoongi’s face. He was able to reign in the warmth that had begun pooling in his stomach.

 

“You’re drunk Tae. Take off your pants and get in bed. I’ll get you some water.”

 

Yoongi turned around without a second glance to the younger grumbling under his breath about how he didn’t go out tonight to take care of children. Seokjin had been enough. At least Namjoon will be getting some tonight. Ew. What the hell are you thinking Min Yoongi? Unfortunately, that thought had brought on a visual image of what Seokjin had been rambling about earlier. A shudder ran down the man’s spine, he didn’t need to see that.

 

He poured himself a glass of water, downed it and then poured another, downing that one too. After a few more moments of peace and quiet, he poured the last glass for Taehyung. Yoongi wasn’t really sure what to expect when he got back to his room. It had been rather quiet which the younger, from what Yoongi remembered of the male had never been the quietest. It made him worry as to what sight he’d see in his bed but maybe he’ll get lucky and drunken man passed out. He was in bed and safe so it wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world for the younger to do.

 

With each step he took, the more he worried about what he would encounter. As he walked through the doorway, Yoongi didn’t see anything he didn’t want to see. It made him blink a few times as if he was trying to really open his eyes and clear blurry vision away. There was a lump in his bed, covers tucked under his chin and head lying against one of his black pillowcases. Letting out a sigh of relief, he padded across the floor as softly as he could and set the glass of water on the nightstand. He should probably go grab the ibuprofen now because he sure as hell wasn’t waking up to find that for the younger in the morning. No, he had every intention of sleeping in.

 

Taking a step away from the bed he felt a warm hand wrap around his own hand. Turning back he looked down at the man in his bed. His eyes were heavy-lidded now, thank god, the quiet time and comfortable bed had let the waves of tiredness from the power of alcohol wash over the younger.

 

“Don’t go.”

 

The seductive tone was replaced with an almost childlike whine and it made Yoongi wonder if the same person he had just peeled from his body was one and the same.

 

“I’m just getting you some medicine.”


The grip on his wrist tightened and Yoongi waited patiently. Eventually, it loosened and slipped away. Letting out a chuckle, he walked around his bed into the bathroom and pulled out the bottle of ibuprofen from the medicine cabinet. Shutting it with a snap, he left the bathroom to go place it on the nightstand next to the water.

 

“Hyung…”


The word was called out softly but it held enough meaning in just that one word that Yoongi really didn’t need the younger to elaborate on what he wanted. He sighed,

 

“Yeah?”

 

Taehyung patted the space on the bed next to him. Yoongi couldn’t see the younger's eyes on him in the darkness but he could feel them and that was enough. He stared back for a second, two seconds, three seconds and then he nodded.


“Yeah, yeah, alright.”

 

Letting out a yawn, Yoongi walked over to his laundry basket and began depositing his own clothes into it. It was amazing just how fast alcohol could drain you of your energy. He couldn’t be bothered to put on any clothes so he left his boxer briefs on and slipped into the bed in just that.

 

“So much for giving you the couch.”

 

He huffed as he pulled the covers over him. Relaxing into his pillow, Yoongi barely registered the dip of his bed as the other occupant moved closer to him. His eyes were so heavy and sleep was calling out to him much like a siren. The blonde was asleep before he could register that the warmth at his back was from Taehyung pressed up against him and not just the comforter wrapped around him.



 

The dryness of his mouth made it difficult for Taehyung to wet his lips, but he did the bed he could. The warmth that he was wrapped up in didn’t make him want to move. The man did, however, open his eyes. He wasn’t surprised to find his arms wrapped around beautifully smooth alabaster skin but he was surprised to tip his head back and recognize the man he was embracing. Normally his nights out ended up with strangers or whoever happened to be his friends with benefits for the week. He had needs, he acknowledged those needs and satisfied them. This person though, no, this person he should not be wrapped up in.

 

Lifting his head, Taehyung tried to get a better look to make sure that his sleep haze hadn’t deceived him.

 

“.”

 

The quick movement was not welcome, the throbbing began. Ugh, this hangover was going to be a . The room spun and Taehyung closed his eyes lying his head back down. He groaned, lying there for a while before trying again and grinning softly as his brown eyes fell on the nightstand with a full glass of water and bottle of medication. Turning over he reached for the bottle, opened it and poured out three pills popping them into his mouth, he pressed the glass to his lips and swallowed the pills before downing the rest of the water. Setting it quietly down, he didn’t want to wake up his hyung. Snuggling back into the blankets he moved carefully so as to not make the pounding worse than it already was. Lying still felt the most peaceful. Looking back over at his hyung Taehyung couldn’t help but smile, he looked adorable with his blonde hair all mussed and peace of slumber gracing his facial features. Maybe he should take a picture for Jungkook. His friend was going to be so jealous. Taehyung began to feel around for his phone, checking under the pillow then looking at the nightstand and finally reaching over the bed trying not fall off the bed though that had been a little wobbly. As soon as his fingers touched the iPhone, clarity hit him, how the hell was he supposed to explain how he got a picture of Yoongi’s sleeping face? Not to mention, his hyung wasn’t wearing a shirt and Taehyung really wasn’t sure if either of them had much of anything on. He at least knew he himself was still wearing his briefs. Right?

 

Lifting up the covers Taehyung groaned, why wasn’t he wearing anything? Well, he knew why he always slept in the . It was the most comfortable not to mention alcohol was in his bloodstream last night so that was a no-brainer. This was not fairing well for him. Dropping his head back onto the pillow he instantly regretted it as the pounding increased and he audibly groaned. The bed shifted as his hyung turned over onto this side. He began to fret even more, because if he was then…

 

No.

 

No.

 

Taehyung didn’t sleep with Yoongi hyung. Well, he did but he didn’t. There’s no way. As hot as the man was, he wouldn’t. Not to his bunny. Nope. Impossible.

 

Still, he was and cuddling his hyung just moments ago. Lifting up the covers once more he peeked under and breathed a sigh of relief that the other male at least had some briefs on. That didn’t exactly mean nothing happened but it was more promising than before. The man would like to say that because he doesn’t remember doing anything that nothing had happened but considering his past experience during his freshman year of college he knew that was not always the case.

 

Holding his phone above his face, Taehyung slid the lock screen open to check on all the missed messages from the last night and potential damage control that was needed after drunk texting. For the most part, he kept himself pretty occupied and never really had to deal with too much the next morning but it was always better to just check. He had a few messages from a couple of friends, one from his dad much earlier in the night that he hadn’t noticed and then one from Jungkook. Probably telling him to be safe or something since the younger wouldn’t come out with him no matter how Taehyung had tried to bribe him.

 

“!”

 

The curse was whispered but as loud as one possibly could for a whisper. It was so loud that the man next to him started to groan and roll onto his back, throwing his arm over his face. Glancing over at Yoongi in alarm he didn’t want the other to wake up. It didn’t seem like he was so Taehyung looked back at his messages with his best friend. Or really the single message he had sent. Clicking on the picture that he had taken? It opened up and he was able to view it fully. . . . When had he taken this? What exactly was in his mind last night? He zoomed in and zoomed out, checking all the details but the more he looked the worse he felt. Taehyung grew nauseous and it wasn’t from the high alcohol content in his body the night before. 

A low, gravelly voice surprised Taehyung, making him jump in surprise. 

“What the Kim Taehyung?” 

He hated that a part of him found the way his hyung had practically growled his name seductive and sent a shiver straight down… . None of this was supposed to happen. 

“Why do you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter