Yunho x Jaejoong

DBSK Drabbles

❝CEO jae ordering his secretary around to pick up stuff just to see his when he bends over❞

 

Jaejoong: 

 

Yunho: 

 

Yunho groaned watching from the sidelines as his boss spectacularly missed another shot. “Amazing golfer my ,” he thought, repeating Jaejoong’s words from earlier that day.

 

Wasn’t the point of golf to actually hit the ball as close to the hole as you could, yet here Jaejoong was barely tapping the ball so it only landed a couple of feet away from him.

 

His boss turned around, all lean muscle and handsome, not that he’d ever admit it, and gave him a pointed stare. Yunho barely contained an eye roll as he ran over to pick the ball up and bring it back.

 

It was strange, he couldn’t prove it, but he felt as every time he bent over to pick the ball up, he was being stared at. But that couldn’t be true, since it was just him and Jaejoong on the field.

 

“Yah,” Jaejoong scolded. “Hurry up!”

 

Yunho quickly ran back and placed the ball in front of Jaejoong. “Here you go Jaejoong-sshi.”

 

Jaejoong tsked at him and rolled his eyes, waving his hand to let the assistant know he was dismissed.

 

Yunho huffed his cheeks as he walked back to his spot. He had been running around for the man for hours now, the least he could do was not be as .

 

Jaejoong smirked watching his assistant’s cheeks puff up. Yunho really was too cute, but Jaejoong enjoyed teasing him. That’s why he missed another shot on purpose and smiled at the aggravated boy.

 

“Woops,” he said a little too cheerily.

 

Yunho stomped to the ball, forgetting he was talking to his boss, and said, “Why are we here if you can’t even play?”

 

“Because I enjoy the view.”

 

This time when he got back up, Jaejoong was checking him out unashamedly and Yunho realized what had been going on all along.

 

Jaejoong saw his face turn red and started laughing.