Yunho x Jaejoong

DBSK Drabbles

❝Giving a ❞

 

Jaejoong pushed Yunho down on the chair as he walked behind him. The leader tried to crane his neck to see but was firmly rejected.

 

Jaejoong leaned down to ghost his lips over the leader’s ear, not really touching but just breathing, as he slowly ran his hands down the buttons of Yunho’s shirts.

 

Yunho’s head fell back and Jaejoong leaned down to place slow, tantalizing kisses down his neck and he opened the first two buttons. The leader tried to grab the back of his head and pull him down more but once again, was rejected.

 

Yunho gave an aggravated groan as Jaejoong pulled back and smirked.

 

“Patience baby,” he teased as he walked around and dropped down in front of the leader, forcibly pushing his legs apart to slide in between them.

 

Yunho found himself breathing harder as Jaejoong kissed through his jeans over his , and kept . He tried to put his hands in Jaejoong’s hair but was effectively shoved away so he settled for the sides of the chair.

 

Jaejoong finally pulled back leaving a wet patch on the front of the leader’s jeans. He easily slid the button open and then pulled the zipper with his teeth, giving a light kiss over the boxers and then standing back up.

 

“Am I doing ok leader-sshi?” teased Jaejoong as he sat down on Yunho’s lap, his back to the leader’s chest, and ground his hips.

 

“ing tease,” groaned Yunho as he grabbed Jaejoong’s hips hard and moved him more firmly.

 

Jaejoong whimpered as he leaned back to pull Yunho into a heated kiss. The leader was only too happy to oblige as he moved one hand off his hip and used it to pull Jaejoong’s dangerously low v-neck to tweak his .

 

“Yunho,” Jaejoong moaned into his mouth as the taller man pinched his a little shy of painful.

 

With much difficulty, Jaejoong pulled himself off and stared down at the mess he had left his leader in. Yunho looked thoroughly debauched and Jaejoong practically growled as he jumped back into his lap, but this time with them facing each other.

 

Yunho didn’t waste any time as he pulled Jaejoong’s hips down and bit down on his neck. Jaejoong threw his head back and started grinding in earnest as the leader left a very noticeable mark for later.

 

It seemed like only a second passed as their hips convulsed and they held on tightly to each other, the other’s name.

 

Jaejoong finally slumped into Yunho’s hold as he panted heavily into his neck. “Happy birthday baby.”