Yunho x Jaejoong

DBSK Drabbles

❝Confessing a ❞

 

Jaejoong had been waiting at the door when Yunho came back at the end of the day, the weariness from the long day at the studio obvious on his face.

 

“Hey babe,” he managed to say, forcing a smile on his face.

 

Jaejoong gave a sympathetic pout as he kissed him quickly and led him to the sofa, where the leader instantly dropped down, giving a longing sigh. Jaejoong quickly ran to the kitchen and got him some water.

 

“Tough day?” he asked as he ran his fingers through Yunho’s hair.

 

“Same old, you know. How’re you feeling though, still sick?”

 

“No I’m feeling better.”

 

Jaejoong had woken up today feeling a bit under the weather so Yunho had forced him to stay home. But he was definitely feeling better now and wanted his lover to feel the same in return. So he took the glass from Yunho’s hands and ran it back to the kitchen, only to promptly come back and turn the TV on for him.

 

Yunho continued to stare as Jaejoong ran around fluffing his pillow, grabbing him a cup of coffee, and currently ranting a list of food items he’d be willing to prepare.

 

“Jaej- Jaejoong,” Yunho cut him off suddenly, feeling a little overwhelmed with all the fussing. “Breathe for a second and relax.”

 

“I’ll just heat up the soup,” replied Jaejoong quickly as he walked in front of Yunho to get to the kitchen.

 

Yunho tried to stop him and did the first thing that came to his mind. A thwack sounded around the room as Jaejoong completely froze and Yunho stared at him.

 

It was just meant to be a playful slap on the , however, it came out a bit harder and the effect had been much different than the leader imagined. Jaejoong’s hands were balled up and his eyes were screwed shut as he bit on his bottom lip.

 

Yunho stared contemplatively and then gave another smack, this time a little harder than the first time. Jaejoong’s eyes shot open as he moaned a little, “Ah.”

 

Yunho smirked as he pulled the shorter man over his lap and Jaejoong was only too eager to offer his behind. The only thing that made it better was the obvious pressing into Yunho’s thighs.

 

“You should have told me you wanted this sooner Joongie,” teased the leader. “Now I’ll have to punish you twice as hard.”

 

Jaejoong whimpered in response and rutted a bit against Yunho’s thighs, trying to get some friction to his much neglected .

 

“Don’t worry baby, I have all night to punish you,” smirked Yunho as he brought down his hand hard.