Yunho x Jaejoong

DBSK Drabbles

❝Trying to turn the other on❞

 

Yunho knew exactly what was going on, it’s not like the other was even trying to be subtle.

 

It was Changmin’s idea, of course, to go get ice cream in the sweltering July weather. Everyone had been too lazy to agree but it’s not like the maknae ever let the hyungs get their way.

 

So they moaned and groaned but walked the two blocks to the nearest ice cream stand. Yunho was last to go and dutifully paid for s, since they weren’t going to do it themselves.

 

They found a shop that was still closed and sat on the steps eating their ice creams. That’s when Yunho happened to look up and made eye contact with the only member who chose to not sit down.

 

Jaejoong gave him a subtle smirk and made sure to keep eye contact as he slowly moved his fingers up and down the still wrapped popsicle.

 

Suddenly, the leader felt his mouth go dry and almost squeezed his own ice cream cone to ruin. Softly clearing his throat, he tried to look anywhere else but eventually couldn’t help and look back.

 

Jaejoong finally had his popsicle out of the wrapper but was obviously waiting for leader-sshi to pay him some attention. When nervous eyes met his, he smirked once again as he started twirling his tongue at the tip of the popsicle.

 

Yunho had to clear his throat much louder this time.

 

“You ok hyung?” asked Yoochun, not really looking for a response though. It was too hot out and the ice cream was the only thing that mattered right now.

 

“Yeah,” answered Yunho huskily, trying to shift in a better position.

 

Jaejoong had continued to up and down the ice cream and was now just on the top, slowly taking more and more in. It was absolutely obscene and Yunho realized there was no way he could hide his problem anymore.

 

Yunho stood up so fast he almost knocked Junsu off the side of the steps.

 

“I need to pee! Jaejoong, come help me,” he said quickly as he dragged the vixen off with him back to the dorm.

 

“What the hell was that?” asked Yoochun.

 

“Did Yunho hyung just ask Jae hyung to help him pee?” asked Junsu.

 

Changmin, the only one not fazed by the situation, rolled his eyes. “Didn’t you see Jae hyung ing that popsicle. I’m surprised Yunho hyung lasted this long.”