WORRIED

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU BOOK2

Yeri opened her Dad’s closet carelessly. Irene was shocked to see all of Taehyung’s underwears it made her blushed. She repeatedly took a glimpse of it while Yeri was busy looking for her pajamas.

“Yogi Omma I think this will fit you. “ -Yeri offers.

“Ah ne I think we have the same clothing size.” – Irene replied back as she look away from where she as looking. “Anyway can I borrow your Dad’s shirt instead? I like my upper garment loose when sleeping” – She alibis as she wanted to sleep with Taehyung’s scent.

“of cours Omma.” -Yeri smiled as she direct her attention to the other side of the closet she saw that Taehyung’s underwear are placed there and it made her awkward showing it to her mom. “miane Omma, appa don’t usually wear pajamas when he sleeps he only wears his undergarment.” She x plained as she closes the closet.

“So if Taehyung get inside the room he must be only wearing his boxer briefs only.” -Irene told herself. 

“Is this okay for you? Miane Omma, Appa really likes to wear dark clothes like this.” – she said to her mom as she handed her a plain black shirt to her. “You can take a shower in my bathroom kaja.” 

As soon as they are about to leave and open the door, Taehyung is already about to enter. Irene saw him freshly bathe wearing black sleeveless shirt, a towel hanging his shoulders and as she expected only in his boxer briefs. It made her gulp for a while.

Taehyung on the other hand tried to control himself. It will be very awkward for Yeri if he covers himself so he just casually give them way.

“Appa, omma will be sleeping here tonight. She’ll sleep beside me.” – Yeri informed her Appa.

“Arasseo. Don’t stay up too late.” – Taehyung replied.

She pulled her mom to her room and Taehyung did his best to ignore Irene. Despite being ignored.. Irene’s red face from blushing stays. She asked her daughter to take a bath first before her.

Taehyung’s get up for tonight strikes her mind and she had difficulty removing it. She took the shirt she borrowed and smell it. She likes it, she felt like it was the scent that she is longing for. It made her close her eyes.

--

Yeri and Irene was able to washed and fixed theirselves to bed. Yeri fell asleep already while Irene cant fell asleep as she’s being distracted with Taehyung’s shirt scent. She pulled the neckhole up to his nose and sniffs the scent from the shirt.

She regret being way from her family, she thought that it would be fun having them around for the past years. It would be great going home with a husband and a lovely daughter. Her eyes started tearing as she stare to her daughter.

She cant sleep for a while and decided to get some water in the kitchen.  She opened the fridge and realized that there are no much food stock inside. The next thing she opened are the cabinets above the sink it was also empty except for lunch-boxes that Yeri are using for school.

Irene heard a door closed. She realized that it came from Taehyung’s room and it was him. He wears a black pants and gray sweatshirt he pretends not to see irene until before he opens the door.
“Where are you going?” – Irene asked.

“ We’re having a boys night.” – he replied without looking at her 

“Well its already late… I mean its time to sleep isnt it?” – Irene added while she wipes the glass with her thumb while holding it.

“Ne, we usually make our boys night late in the evening. Yeri wont allow me to go if I go around 6pm.” – Taehyung left and closed the door.

She doesn’t want him to leave but she was to shy to stop him too. She doesn’t like the term “boys night” that he used. 

--

“you mean she came back after 15 years?!” – Sehun asked in shock as he continuously laughing.

“I cant till believe it either and here’s the catch. She doesn’t know about Taehyung and Yeri at all. She lost her memory!” – Jimin complained as he take 1shot of vodka.

“What?! So how was it? Are you guys planning to be together again?” – Sehun asked Taehyung.

“Well I think he should consider. If she suffered in an accident it wasn’t her fault. You should know more about it.” -Kai adviced Taehyung.

“Andwe. If she suffered from an accident.. Why did she agree to marry someone, I mean the memories may be lost but the feelings may not?” -Sehun replied. 

“That’s right. We men still have our pride we shouldn’t let those girls take ahead and advantage with us.” – Jimin said. 

“Taehyung-aa you know you’re the only one who knows the answer..” -Kai told him.

“Molaseo” -Taehyung responded.

--

The next morning.. Yeri snd Irene woke up from the alarm clock they stretched out their arms and greeted each other.

“You can go ahead and take a bath.I’ll prepare you some breakfast.” -Irene said.

“Kwenchana Omma don’t bother preparing anymore, We usually have breakfast downstairs at Appa’s restaurant.”

The two were done preparing themselves. Irene even fixed Yeri’s eyebrows and gave her a branded lipstick for her to use. Irene wanted to take home Taehyung’s shirt but she feel embarrassed to Yeri so she just let her put it in the laundry basket.

As the made their way out of the room they saw Taehyung seated on the couch while Jimin is still sleeping pillowing his lap. Taehyung’s arm are folded, head slightly tucked, eyes are shut and his other hand massaging his own forehead by this action Yeri knew that her Dad drunk too much.

“Appa!” – Yeri called her Dad annoyed and frowning. She went near him and pulled his sweatshirt up. Irene was shock so she turned away.

“Appa why did you drink too much again?! If you keep on doing this I wont let you hangout with uncle jimin anymore” – she threat her Dad angrily.

“Arasseo.. Your Uncles and I just had a little drink.” – Taehyung whisphered as he still maintain in that position. “Please don’t mind me go to school now.” 

“ how am I supposed fo go to school? Your allergies might show up later on and you’ll end up having fever after this!” -Yeri exclaimed. 

Irene statued beside Yeri she wanted to scold Taehyung as well but she knew she as not in the right position to do so. Yeri pulled her outside and left Taehyung and Jimin,

“Are you sure its okay for js to leave?  Thought your Dad will catch a fever later on.” -Irene said worriedly to Yeri.

“Kwencahana Omma. I’ll text Dr. Kim to look after him.” She lead her mom through the restaurant and asked Jhope fir breakfast.

Irene immediately took her phone in her bag while Yeri is currently busy complaining to Hoseok about her Dad. 

Irene: Yah Odiseo? Your husband is here at Taehyung’s home?
Seulgi: Ne, ara he tried to go home las night but I asked him to leave the house since he’s really drunk.
Irene: What? Hey?! Just come here. My daughter will call Dr. Kim to look after Taehyung. Just come here and look after them.
Seulgi: and whats wrong with that? Unnie you don’t have to care anymore who’ll take care of Taehyung.

Irene slammed her phone on the table because of being too pissed. She caught Yeri and Hoseok’s attention and suddenly felt embarrassed with her behavior.

“Is there something wrong?” -Hoseok asked?

“Ani I just received an email and my phone suddenly died.” -she albied. “I’ll just open it again” -she added.

She immediately texted Wendy with the problem she doesn’t have to bothered with. She texted as fast as she could since it will be embarrassing to leave the table to call someone.

Wendy: why are you at his home? 
Irene: Well.. Yeri asked me to sleep here.
Wendy: Did you sleep with him?
Irene: WHAT?! Of course not. He doesn’t even look at me and do the best way to ignore me. I need you to come here I don’t want other girls touching him! Pali~
Wendy: arasseo I’ll stop by.

Yeri put eggs on Irene’s plate when she noticed that she’s too busy to her phone. Didn’t mind her sticking her eyes on the screen of her phone. 

“Gumawo” -Irene said as she noticed her daughter serving her food. “Anyway.. You don’t have to ask Dr. Kim to come over, Wendy will come here to take care of your Dad and your Uncle.”

“Kwenchana Omma, aunt wendy doest need to come, I mean it will be very awkward for Aunt Wendy to wipe Appa’s body.” -Yeri replied.

“Wu-What?!” -Irene said as she was about to choke with her food knowing that Jennie wipes Taehyung’s body. “You mean your Dad allows Dr. Kim to do that?” -She clarified.

“Omma, she’s a doctor.” -Yeri replied with a questionable face.

“I know but she’s a girl.” – Irene said,

“I’ll take care of Master Taehyung, if Wendy has to wipe his body then I’d rather close the restaurant.” -Hoseok volunteered.

“Jinja Hosoek oppa? Kamsamnida. Then I wont text Dr. Kim anymore.” -Yeri replied.

Irene felt relief that Hoseok volunteered to take care of them. She dislike having girls around Taehyung except for her daughter of course. She offered a ride to Yeri’s school and they made their way after breakfast.