RECONCILED

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU BOOK2

Baekhyun suddenly feel nervous he was shocked to know that Siwon is aware with his deepest secret. "That’s absurd how could you accuse your king like that!"

"Miane Lord Baekhyun I am sorry bit this is the only thing I know to keep Taehyung here."- Siwon said "since Taehyung was born I knew he has human race, he cries when he's not being held, he gets sad and lonely when no one plays with him, he enjoys eating meals with someone, he needs love and affection Lord Baekhyun."

"Shut up! He doesn’t need those things!"- Baekhyun said.

"With those signs that he showed I Investigate your past you had a relationship with someone here in earth."-Siwon replied. "There's no way that you can build a natural source of fire by making a meteorite hit your planet. You already know that if that thing happens Taehyung will Immediately die but I was able to take him away before your plans has made good thing the council allowed me to take him here."- Siwon added.

Baekhyun grab his collars clenching his teeth in anger he cant believe Siwon will speak everything about it in his face. If the issue reached the planet it will be impossible for Baekhyun to maintain his position as a king. The council of the planet will take this as betrayal in their planet. 

"I am going to keep my mouth shut if you leave and tell me where Taehyung's mom is."-Siwon said. 

Baekhyun pushed Siwon slightly grabbed his phone and showed Taehyung's mom location. He immediately went outside the ship while Siwon grabbed Yeri to come with him and find his mother.

Irene decided not to come and look after Taehyung she felt relieve that Baekhyun left. Jimin and Seulgi went back home with Jungkook and Hoseok stayed seated and informed Wendy that he will not make it tonight.

Hoseok: Wendy-aa miane I'll be absent for several nights master tae got shot and he's critical.
Wendy:Jina? Where are you now? 
Hoseok: we're at the ship. Please don’t forget to eat your meals.

--
On the other hand Jennie handed Irene a cup of tea to make her feel at ease and stopped worrying about Taehyung. Seeing him so pale and minimal expansion of chest cant let her feel at ease.

"Don’t worry he will survive."-Jennie said.

"Ne…"- Irene said "gumawo Dr. Kim for doing your best for my family I haven't thank you enough yet."-she added.

"Come on its my duty to save lives. I owe a lot with your family."- Jennie replied.

"and gumawo for the tea its delicious."- Irene said.

After a 2 hour ride Siwon and Yeri was able to reached the destination. The house Is hidden inside a village surrounded by a forest. Siwon pressed the doorbell and within minutes the owner came outside.

"Ne,. Who are you?"- Taeyeon asked.

"Annyeonghasaeyo.. I am Choi Siwon I am a retired ranger of the 7th star exo planet."- Siwon said as he introduced himself.

"Miane but I don’t know what you're talking about,"- Taeyeon said as she attempts to close the gate but Yeri holds the gate and she cant close it.

"your son is in danger he needs you.. We need you halmonim.."-Yeri said as she begins to cry,

"My son Is already dead. He died when I gave birth to him."- Taeyeon said,

"My lady he's alive. Lord Baekhyun hide him from you so he could declare himself as a king."-Siwon said. 

"That’s nonsense! Please leave now or I'll call the police."-Taeyeon replied.

"Halmonim Jaebal.."- Yeri cried and cant control her emotions anymore.

"He's going to die soon."-Siwon informed her.

"Mwo.. If i come with you will you prove to me that he's my son?"-Taeyeon asked.

"Ne. I can he needs your blood if he rejects it that means he's not your son but we need you to come with us first."-Siwon said.

They finally convinced Taeyeon to come  with them. She feel so nervous and excited at the same time. Deep In her heart she wanted to see her son just fine.

"Grandpa you said earlier that appa was took by Lord Baekhyun because he wanted to be the king?"-Yeri asked,

"Ne… In their planet if you'll be the one who had a child on the right age you'll be automatically be the king of the planet."-Taeyeong explained "Baekhyun has 11 brothers he must be threaten"

"By the way halmonim you really look like appa."-Yeri said to her.

"Jinja? I cant believe I will meet my son now that he has a daughter."-Taeyeon said.

They have arrived the ship and the place isnt new to Taeyeon she have been there before all she wanted to do is to see her son. 

Siwon lead the way to Taehyung as soon as she comes toward him a tear fell from her eyes she knew Taehyung is her son. Irene move slightly backward as she suddenly felt awkward with Taehyung's mom.

Jennie started the blood transfusion, Taehyung's skin slowly turned normal in color his lips started to become moisten pink and a little movement from his fingers are also observed. He finally wales up and gasped some air, his eyes dilated and his chest expands to it's maximum limit.

After couple of hours the blood transfusion was done. Taeyeon suddenly feel weaken but expressed how happy she is to see his son alive. Taehyung's vital signs becomes normal he suddenly feels so tired and closes his eyes,

"Taehyung-aa what are you doing? Wake up."- Irene said.

"I'm just going to sleep calm down."- Taehyung replied silently. 

It’s already afternoon Taehyung woke up from his deep sleep. He took a sit and tried to scanned the place with his eyes partially opened. He realized he's in the ship and felt slight pain on his chest.

"Kwenchanaseo?" -Taeyeon asked.

Taehyung turned around and saw an unfamiliar face of a woman. Her presence Is comforting "ne.. Nuguseyo?" -Taehyung asked back.

"I'm your mother."- Taeyeon replied as she feel a little awkward talking to him.

"Jinja?"-Taehyung clarified.

"Miane if I introduce myself so sudden. I didn’t know that you're still alive your father took you away from me when I gave birth to you."-Taeyeon explained

Taehyung didn’t said a word and embraced her. He rest his head on his chest and closes his eyes. "I wish you were around when I was young."-Taehyung said.

"Miane V.. I was not aware."- Taeyeon said as she hugs him tightly.

"Please don’t feel sorry… Omma."- Taehyung replied.

Irene was surprised to see Taehyung and Taeyeon hugging each other she suddenly feel awkward and tried to escape but Taehyung stopped her.

"Omma.. Can i talk to her for a while?"- Taehyung asked.

"Of course. I'll buy you some food once I get back please enjoy your time together."- Taeyeon said and leave them inside the room.

"How are you feeling now?"-Irene asked worriedly.

Taehyung rest his back on the bed and pretend he's feeling too much pain. He grinds his teeth and forcefully closes his eyes but glances at Irene at the same time "kwenchana" -He replied.

"You look you're in pain.. Miane for what happened yesterday I should've listened to you."- Irene said.

"Miane for being cold and Inconsiderate I promise I will be the man you wanted me to be I don’t want to lose you Irene-aa."-Taehyung said,

"You really made me worried. I was so scared I thought I'm gonna lose you. I will never forgive myself if you didn’t survive."-Irene said as she cried and catching her breath at the same time.

"Hey.. Stop crying."-He raised his back to wipe Irene's tears. "I'll be jut right here I am not going anywhere, I am not going to leave you, we'll raise Yeri together and we'll grow old together. I love you Irene saranghaeyo."

He didn’t let her speak and locked his lips to hers. He kisses her passionately but Irene realized something so she pulled away. "Yah you.. You were in pain when you rest your back and now you're about to get on top of me."-Irene said as she notice Taehyung's naughtiness.

"Well it doesn’t hurt anymore."-Taehyung said as he leans to her for another kiss.