GUILTY

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU BOOK2

Taehyung send Irene to the café, he just can’t get enough of her he even managed to send her to her office as if she’ll get lost on her way.

“I’ll fetch you before lunch lets eat together with Yeri.”- Taehyung said as he give goodbye kisses to her.

Taehyung made his way to Jennie’s house. As soon as he gets off his car he saw Bogum waiting outside Jennie’s house.

“So you’re here again?”- Bogum said.

“My daughter is here I came for her,”- Taehyung replied without looking at him.

“When will your daughter go home? She’s already fine she’s fully awake.”- Bogum complained.

“She’ll stay here until Dr. Kim says so.”- Taehyung told him.

Bogum was interrupted by Jennie when she opened the gate. He smiled at him and entered her house comfortably.

“Appa!”-Yeri said as she jumped to embrace her Dad.

“How are you feeling?”- Taehyung said. 

“Kwenchanaseo I miss you and Mom,”- Yeri replied.

“Well thanks to you we had quality time last night”- Taehyung jokingly said.

“Appa that’s gross.” -Yeri said.

“Tae-aa we just have to wait for Yeri’s tests for later this day then if the result is fine she can go home tonight.”- Jennie assured them.

Yeri was excited to get discharged she jumped on her bed and informed Jungkook immediately that she’ll get discharge tonight she wanted him to be the one who take her home.

Taehyung followed Jennie as she went out her laboratory. Bogum who’s preparing something at the kitchen saw him and followed both of them upstairs but he was too late as Taehyung also entered her room. 

“Dr. Kim”- Taehyung said.

“Omo Tae-aa what are you doing here?”- Jennie was so surprised.

“I need to talk to you in private.”- Taehyung said.

“What is it? Go on I am listening.”- Jennie told him.

“Well.. Regarding Yeri’s condition… She’s capable of living here right?”- Taehyung said.

“Of course she has human genes she’s just going to live here with extraordinary abilities. You know what I mean right?”- Jennie explained.
“Yes. Gumawo anyway if you’re going out with Bogum you’ll still consider providing your service with us right?”- Taehyung asked him. 

“Come on Taehyung-aa There’s no reason for me to stop my service for your family. Even Bogum”- Jennie assured him 

“Gumawoyeo.. I’ll go now I’ll just fetch Yeri for tonight.”- Taehyung said.

Taehyung opened the door’s room to go out and Bogum ended up falling on him but he was able to keep his balance and he gave him a punch.

“What was that for!”- Taehyung shouted at him as he was able to control himself not to punch him back.

“Why did you come here? What are you planning to do!”- Bogum said.

“Bogum-aa calm down! We just talked about something.”- Jennie said as she feel embarrassed that Taehyung got punched 

“About what?! Are you guys planning to get rid of me?!”- Bogum asked.

Taehyung was so pissed off and leave both of them inside her room. It made Bogum think that what he is thinking about them is right. 

“Why are you doing this to me?”- Bogum asked him as he turned back from her.

“Its not what you think.”- Jennie said,

“Then why do you have to hide inside your room?”- Bogum asked once again.

“Look there’s nothing I need to explain. If you’re mad and feel insulted about this then do whatever you want think whatever you think!” 

Bogum just made his step away from her and left her home. He was expecting her to explain about it but he felt bad that she has to defend Taehyung.

Its already lunch time and Taehyung arrived at Irene’s office with food he bought on his way. “Annyeong.. Miane for being late.”

“Oh I thought we’re going to have lunch with Yeri today.”-Irene asked.

“Well your daughter will be discharge tonight so I guess lets just have dinner together.”- Taehyung said.

Irene prepared the food that he bought. As she served Taehyung’s food she realized he has a bruise on his face.

“What happened to your face?”- Irene asked him as she tried to touch it with her fingers.

“Bogum punched me,”- 

“Wae?”- Irene asked again as she tries to calm down.
“Well I wanted to talk with Dr. Kim privately and we ended up inside her room.”-Taehyung explained “and he got the wrong idea.”

“Wait you and Dr. Kim stayed in one room together just to talk?”- Irene clarified.

“Please don’t get the wrong idea too Irene-aa. Jaebal, we only talked about Yeri.”-Taehyung defends himself.

“I already told you I easily get jealous with Dr. Kim and you.. How could you be insensitive about my feelings?!” -Irene said as she begins to cry dying of jealousy.

“Irene-aa I didn’t mean to make you feel what you are feeling right now. It was never my intention to make you feel jealous.”-Taehyung explained.

“Jinja? You know.. I don’t know if you still feel the same way as you did back then. Y-you.. You’re so passive, you’re so cold I thought you’d changed but I was wrong.”- Irene said.

“Jaebal Irene-aa look miane.”- Taehyung said as he run out of words since Irene doesn’t want to listen to him anymore.

“I.. I think I have to stay at Wendy’s home for tonight. Enjoy your lunch.”- Irene said as she hangs her bag on her shoulder “Once your daughter gets home pack her clothes and ask her to sleep with me. Punish your self for being too insensitive.” 

“Can you please just listen to me? I didn’t wait for 15 years just for this to happen.”- Taehyung replied.

“Oh really?! Then ask yourself what did you waited for for 15 years! I’ve been considerate for you and for us since the first time I saw you. Even if you’re weird, you’re quiet sometimes and sometimes your not you wear the same color of clothes

Taehyung got frozen on the chair she let Irene leave him in her office. He also couldn’t offer her a ride at Wendy’s home. He suddenly thinks if he’s capable to be Irene’s husband since he only makes her cry unintentionally.

He took his phone from his pocket as he was supposed to text Jimin, he realized he received a text from Yeri “appa Jungkook will fetch me tonight please don’t come here anymore we’ll have dinner with you.” 

Taehyung arrived at his home. He went upstairs and found Jimin seated on the mini table in front of his home. 

“Jimin-aa what are you doing here?”- Taehyung asked.

“Yaaa.. I am your friend I know there’s something wrong, Irene is at home so I think I should check on you and I bring something for you.”- Jimin said as he raised paper bag with soju

“You really know what I need huh.”- Taehyung giggles.

“Anyway we don’t need to drink too much you don’t want to end up having fever right?”- Jimin said, he has Seulgi’s permission but he know he’ll be dead once he drink too much.

Taehyung placed the empty shot glass that he just drink. They already had 5 bottles when he get comfortable opening up his problem with Jimin.

“I don’t know if I am still capable of being her husband. I only make her cry.”- Taehyung said as his eyes becomes droopy and his body wavy.

“Of course you are its just that the problem is.. You’re holding yourself for her because of being too careful you ended up doing things that are not in her favor.”- Jimin advised.

“Its not that I am holding back. Yes I am careful but I just don’t want to rush everything. I mean I may do things that she doesn’t want.”- Taehyung responds. “Anyway do I look weird in black?”

“Of course.. You know girls like it when guys doesn’t wear the same color of clothes everyday” -Jimin told him honestly “We’re men but we should do what will make our women happy.”- he added.

“I should’ve said everything I wanted to say and do what I wanted to do. I shouldn’t hold back.”- Taehyung said.

“Appa!”- Yeri screamed as she saw her Dad getting drunk again. “Why are you doing this?”- 

“Yeri-aa kaja lets fetch your mom she’s at Seulgi’s house I made her upset again.”- Taehyung replied.

Taehyung was able to stand and keep his balance as they make their way downstairs. Jungkook assisting his Dad to the car while Taehyung opened the car’s door for Yeri he was shoot out of nowhere. Jungkook let go of his Dad who fell on the ground while Yeri was shocked another sound of gun firing was heard and it hit Taehyung’s left chest and he fell on the ground.