SWEET LOVE

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU BOOK2

Irene borrowed her daughter’s dress and it fits her perfectly. She uses the high heels that she used yesterday and went downstairs to the restaurant. She noticed that Taehyung doesn’t wear his chef uniform but was cooking at the counter. 

He saw irene seated at the counter staring at him. He handed the pan to Hoseok and went to Irene. 

“You’re already awake. Anyway we will go somehwere do you have any schedules for today?” -Taehyung asked.

“Opseo.. And if I have schedule for today I’ll cancel it just for you” -she said sweetly to Taehyung.

“Arasseo.. Kajja,”-Taehyung headed her towards the car and she ride at the passenger seat and waited for Taehyung to sit down. She pulled Taehyung’s seat belt and wear it to him and she wears her seat belt too.

While on their way Irene felt bored as Taehyung is too focused on the road and doesn’t talk to her she tried to open the radio but there’s nothing she wanted to hear.

“I have to ask something.” -Irene said 

“What is it?” – Taehyung glanced at her as he was busy with the wheels.

“Well.. Uhm.. I was just curious where did we assembled Yeri?, how did it happned? And who asked for it,” -She shyly asked. “Well I’ve been wondering from the very first time I met you.. I wa about to ask Yeri but she told me you never talked about me,”- Irene added.

“Do I really have to answer that? I mean you might think that I am lying if I answer those things.” -He replied. “Miane if I don’t talk about you I’m afraid she’ll leave the house to find you someday.” -Taehyung added.

“That’s really mean it seems like you’re already setlled and willing to forget about me huh..”-Irene sadly said.

“Miane.. Back then I was really mad at you for leaving us and I hated it that I am still in love with you despite the long years you left.”- Taehyung said as he rest his hand on her thighs. 

“Arasseo just answer my question about Yeri when you’re ready it seems like my question is still awkward for you..”- Irene said and hold Taehyung’s hand.

They arrived the place where they are going. It was the velvet café Irene feels familiar with the place aometimes it appears in her dreams. She saw Sehun and Kai outside the café waiting for them. He tried to gave his sweetes smile but Irene doesn’t like it,

“Annyeong”- Sehun said as he offered to hug Irene but he step back.

“Nugu?”- She curiously asked,

“So its true that you really lost your memory.. I am Oh Sehun I am your ex boyfriend.”-Sehun introduced himself.

“Tae-aa! Why are you introducing me to my ex boyfriend. Is this how much you hate me?”-Irene asked while frowning.

“Hey don’t get the wrong idea.”-He holds her hand “yes he is really your ex boyfriend but the reason why I brought you here is because this is the café that you two set up together.”-Taehyung explained.

“You really look like Yeri there is no doubt that you’re her mom.” -Kai said.

“The reason why I wanted to meet you is because I want to retun this to you. You’re the one who worked hard for this you deserve to keep it.”-Sehun said. 

They went inside and there are some memories that Irene recalled by walking inside the place. Specially inside her office it still looks the same she remember herself seated on the table crying a lot because of her break up with Sehun.

“I’ve been gone for 15 years are you sure you’re going to let me take over with the café again?”-Irene asked.

“Of course.. Back at college this si what we dreamed of.. I just don’t know if you still feel the same now.”-Sehun asked her.

“Of course it feels like home. It seems like I feel fine whenever I am here.” -Irene said.

Sehun and Kai went outside as they still have some schedule to be taken care of. Irene gave a tight hug to Taehyung. “Gumawo”-Irene told him.

“Anything for you..” -he respond. He holds irene’s arms and pulled her away from him gently. “Irene-aa.. You should go back to your family now. They might be worried about you.”-Taehyung said.

“Araseo but I’ll sleep in your house tonight.” -She told him. 

Taehyung sent her at the hotel where she and her family are staying. She gave her a sweet kiss “Just in case you think of staying away from me again.” -Irene said. She get down she car and waved goodbye to Taehyung.

--

Irene get inside her room and found her Dad and Mom in the living room. Her mom hugged her tight she was so worried and thankful that Irene is okay.

“Appa”-Irene tried to talk to his Dad.

“Joohyun-aa.. Wae?”- Siwon asked.

“Miane Appa but I love Taehyung”- Irene said.

“Kwenchanaseo.. Maybe its what best for us. Since I didn’t do my best to win your heart.”-Bogum in.

“Bogum-aa miane.”-Irene apologized to him.

“Anyway we’ll be leaving for tomorrow just pack your things,”-Siwon said.

“I am staying”- Bogum and Irene answered back they looked at each other and felt suddenly awkward.

“What?” -Siwon said,

“Well I want to build a business here and you know I started to do the 1st step so I’ll be staying.”-Bogum said.

“Aappa Im staying Taehyung and Yeri needs me.”- Irene reasoned out “I only came here to pack my things I’ll be staying at Taehyung’s home” -She informed them.

--
On the other hand Taehyung went to Jennie’s laboratory. He doesn’t feel well since yesterday so he tried to consult her and before he press the doorbell he saw a bouquet of flowers outside Jennie’s house. 

“Oh Tae-aa what are you doing here?”- She asks him and suddenly felt awkward seeing him with bouquet of flowers.

“Well I saw this in front of your gate anyway I came here for consultation I suddenly feel weak and light headed for the past few days it’s tolerable but it bothers me.”-Taehyung said.

“Is that so? Come inside I guess that’s only normal.”-Jennie replied as she takes the bouquet from him.

After few check ups and several questions Jennie found out that it was result of stress and lack of sleep because of holding himself back to Irene. Jennie gave him something for medications and recommended 1-2days of bed rest. 

As Taehyung leave her laboratory Bogum came inside and pretends that his shoulder is in pain. He noticed that the bouquet that he gave is already inside. He smiled a little bit as he think that Jennie liked it a lot.

“Nice bouquet” -Bogum said as he sits on the examination table.

“Ne.. Tae gave it to me.”- Jenni said as she took Bogum’s blood pressure.

“He’s the one who gave you that?” -Bogum clarified 

“Yes he went here for consultation just then and he handed it to me.”- She explained.

--
Jungkook prepared their lunch on the table. Yeri and Chaeyeon just arrived on time.. Yeri gave Jungkook a hug and he hugged her tighter by embracing his arms on her shoulders.

“Jinjja? Are you guys serious? I never knee you liked each other.”-Chaeyeon asked.

“Miane for not telling you Chaeyeonie I wasn’t confident before. Anyway my Mom and Dad slept together last night.” -Yeri informed them.

“You mean Aunt Joohyun went in your house?”- Jungkook asked.

“Ne she even broke our doorknob so she could get inside appa’s room. I slept with them anyway I just wanted to feel to sleep on a bed that we’re complete.”- She clarified.

“You should atleast give them time its been years since they been together.”-Jungkook said.

“That’s right Yeri-aa just stay in your room and have your parents have a quality time together.”-Chayeon advised.

“I wasn’t planning to sleep there tonight I know how much they love each other I wake up my Mom hugging me and my Dad too but she was holding Mom’s hand.” -Yeri said.

--

On the other hand Irene bought a new cabinet to accommodate her clothes. It sized twice Taehyung’s cabinet but it didn’t consumed too much space. She handed a tip to 4 people who helped her to bring the cabinet upstairs,

While she was busy hanging her clothes she received a text from Bogum. She hesitated to open the message but ended up reading it since she owed Bogum so much.

TEXT MESSAGE FROM BOGUM

“Why did Taehyung sent flowers to Dr. Kim?” Bogum texted.

“What do you mean? Are you trying to make us fight? He wont do that.”-Irene replied as her eyebrows begun to frown and starting to get angry.

Irene received a photo of buoquet of flower that Bogum send. He’s really annoyed that Taehyung claimed that the flowers are for him so he thought of a way to discipline him.

“How are you sure that flower is from him?”- Iren replied as she was dying to know everything rapidly however Bogum takes too long to reply so she called him.

--
“Jungkook-aa can we commute to my home instead aking your driver to pick us up? I want to be with you for a long time.” -Yeri suggests as she holds Jungkook’s hand.

“Of course. I was thinking of the same way its just that I’m afraid you might feel bored and prefer to ride a car instead.”-Jungkook replied as he pulled the phone from his pocket and informed his driver using one hand.

“By the way I already told Omma and Appa about us.” -Jungkook informed her.

“Already?” -Yeri replied in shock

“Ne, miane I just cant deny you with my parents.”-Jungkook said as he escorted her to ride the bus.

“Kwenchana.. I was just worried that they might like someone better than me. I mean you’re from a rich and well known family.”-Yeri said, “I also informed my parents about us too.” -She told him.

He suddenly fell blushed and fluttered as he didn’t expect that Yeri will inform her parents earlier. “Upyou know buses are really my favorite. Did you know our first kiss happened here?”-jungkook told her.

“Wh—what?”- she stuttered as she don’t know anything about it.

“Well you are asleep that time, I was trying to put your head on my shoulders but you ended ip touching my lips.”-Jungkook said as he blushes recalling the memory they had.

“You’re annoying you should have told me.”- Yeri said as she pouted and hit jungkook lightly.

As Jungkook and Yer reached the nearest bus stop to Yeri’s home they saw Taehyung standing at the bus stop. It seems like he is expecting them.

“I called your Dad and he informed me not to fetch you at school.”-Taehyung told Jungkook.

“Appa. Please don’t scold him.. “-Yeri interrupt her Dad.

“Kwenchana.. I am not gonna scold him I believe you’re the one who suggest it.”- taehyung replied. 

“Miane Uncle Tae I’ll leave now. Annyeong Yeri-aa.”-Jungkook said as he’s too embarrass with Tae.

“Arasseo goodnight.”- Taehyung replied. “Arent you going to give her a goodnight kiss?”-Taehyung said out of nowhere after 2steps Jungkook made. “I am not going to look,” 

As Taehyung turn around Jungkook lean for a quick kiss to Yeri that made her embarrass as she continuously hit her Dad as she blushes.

“Miane Jungkookie I cant invite you for dinner tonight. You should have dinner at home with your parents.”-Taehyung added.

Jungkook bowed at Taehyung and said goodbye to both of them he took the taxi and waved goodbye to Taehyung and Yeri and they made their way home.