UNEXPECTED ARGUMENT

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU BOOK2

The next morning after eating breakfast Yeri went inside Irene’s car to make her way to school. Taehyung waves goodbye as her car’s window slides downward so Irene could see him clearly. 

“Annyeong Appa. See you tonight” -Yeri said.

“Ne, please take care on your way to school and to the café,”-Taehyung replied.

--

“Master Tae. I’m sorry if I didn’t open the restaurant on time. I am actually helping Wendy in her studio,”-Hoseok explained as he tries to gasp some air between some words.

“Kwenchanaseo.. Are you working for Wendy already?”-Taehyung asked.

“Ne, I started at 1am, I just helped printing and organizing some things there.”-Hoseok replied,

“Arasseo. Just get a sleep so you could store for more than 2 days.” -Taehyung said “amd by the way don’t ask for salary anymore. You’re not doing any hard work there anyways.”-Taehyung added as he went inside the restaurant.

--
“Omma can I ask you a question?” -Yeri asked.

“Ne, go ahead.”- Irene said while driving.

“Why did you get mad at Appa last night?”-Yeri asked because of her curiousity.

“Well..”-Irene tried to find some words to reason out but she cant so she decided to tell the truth. “Your Dad visited Dr. Kim yesterday and he didn’t tell me. He even gave her a bouquet of flowers.”

“Jinja? Appa shouldn’t do that if he knows you’ll get jealous”-Yeri said worriedly.

Irene told Yeri the whole story last night. She cant help herself but to find everything sweet about her parents. 

“Arasseo we’re here now and your boyfriend is there.. “-Irene said as she said goodbye to her.

Jungkook welcomed Yeri and bowed at Irene as she drove the car away from the school. “Is your mom going to send you to school everyday?” -he asked.

“Ne, she’s already staying at home so I guess this will be our everyday routine.”- Yeri answered as she leads the way inside their school.

Yeri reached her classroom and noticed that a group of girls surrounds Chaeyeon on her table and it see,s like they’re confronting hee.

“Yah what are you guys doing?”- Yeri said as she come to save her friend. She realized that the girls are a year higher to them.

“We’re just asking your friend but it seems like she doesn’t know how to respect her senior.”- The student from junior class said.

“But since you’re here we’ll just going to ask you.”- the other senior in. “Are you and Jeon Jungkook really in a relationship already?”- she confidently asked while gazing at her and folding her arms in front of her.

“Ne, waeyo?”- Yeri replied without a doubt.

It made the junior students annoyed, wrinkling their nose, closing their eyes as if they feel insulted and clenching their fist.

“Yah you listen to me.. I am the daughter of a well known CEO of a company and you’re just a daughter of a dirty chef who owns a mini restaurant.”- the junior student mouthed “to make it short.. You don’t deserve him are you just going to imitate his parents love story? They married because of an ancestors agreement?”- She added.

“Aunt Seulgi has nothing to do with this. Do you really have to insult his family like this? Don’t you know its against the law to say something like that to the royal family.”- yeri defends 

“So you think you already belong to the royal family just because you’re Jeon Jungkook’s girlfriend?”- The other Junior student said. “Miane but you look like a trash beside him”

“Kwenchanaseo just to tell you Jungkook Oppa was the one who confessed his feelings first.”- Yeri proudly said

It made them cringe that they wanted so much to be in her place. She put her bag beside Chaeyeon’s seat and taps her friend. The junior student feel disrespected as Yeri just passed by them she pulled her hair and it cause pain to her, Yeri pulled her wrist and accidentally sprained her wrist. It made her cry and the other Junior student run outside their room. 

--

Irene is busy reviewing paperworks of the café’s records for the past years. She didn’t had too much difficulty handling the business since she have done it before and knew to herself that she really wants the café.

“Miane but can I disturb you?”- Taehyung said as he enters her office.

“ah ne..” -she smiled and feel enlighten to see him there as she set aside the papers she was reading. “I didn’t notice that you knock or open the door.”- She added.

“I guess you’re already busy for the first day of your work.”-Taehyung said as he prepares the lunch he brought for Irene.

“No.. Not really,”-She clarified. “Anyway this scene is familiar.. I think I saw you before doing this,”- 

“Well we usually have lunch together.”- Taehyung said 

“That’s why,. Kaja mogo.” -Irene said as she handed him spoon and chopsticks.

But before he eat a rice that he scooped using his spoon his phone rings. He answered it in front of Irene and realized that it’s the school adviser calling Taehyung.

“Miane but Yeri’s teacher called. Please continue your lunch I’ll go there first.”- Taehyung said 

“I’ll go with you,”-Irene said as she already stood up from her seat.

“Ani stay there.. Yeri might feel embarrassed.”-Taehyung request.

Irene sent him to his car and waited for Taehyung to leave before she enters the café. Though she feels worried with her daughter she also thought that Taehyung might feel embarrass to handle that kind of situation.

“Yeri kwenchanaseo?”-Taehyung asked as he rushed inside the guidance office. He saw a group of girls seated opposite to Yeri and a parent that is seated beside the other girl who has a bandage on his hand.

“Mr. Kim please take a seat.”- the class adviser said.

“So you’re the father of this lady? Your daughter sprained my daughter’s wrist. Is this how you discipline her?”-The father of the junior student said.

Chaeyeong confidently defends her friend. She told Taehyung about everything since Yeri was too embarrass to defend herself. 

“My daughter has been enrolled here since she was 4years old she never had a bad record until your daughter came. Why? Because your daughter provoke her is that how you discipline your daughter? She’ll just pull someone’s hair just because she feels jealous of other person’s life?”- Taehyung told him. 

He was left speechless and didn’t defend his daughter anymore. The class advisers of both students request for a 3 day suspension because of unwanted behavior. Chaeyeong walked with Yeri and Taehyung at the car park.

“Yah if those girls get back on you don’t hesitate to defend yourself.”-Yeri said and she gets inside the car.

“Kamsamnida Chaeyeoen-aa take care of yourself.”- taehyung said as he gets inside and seated on the driver’s seat.

“Appa miane,”-Yeri said

“Kwenchanaseo you should take care next time I mean after all we don’t have pure human characteristics right?”- Taehyung explained. 

“I don’t know why did it turned out like that. I just normally rotated her arms and I ended up spraining her wrist.”- Yeri defends,

“Well basically those exaggerated characteristics of your only appears when you’re too furious in a situation. I mean if you’re very happy, sad,angry or scared. You’re still half human right?”- Taehyung tried to lift her up.

“I don’t know how will I tell Omma about this,”- Yeri worriedly said.

“Well think of a way we’re heading to her café.”- Taehyung replied.

--
After a day of visiting Jennie, Bogum visited her again he brings a bouquet of flowers. Jennie opened the gate and is no longer surprise to see him again.

“You’re here again?”- Jennie asked.

“Ah ne.. My shoulder keeps on hurting again. It wont make me sleep at night.”- Bogum said.

“Arasseo get inside.”- Jennie lead his way inside.

Bogum went inside and was shyly to hand the bouquet to Jennie so he just placed it above the mini table of her living room.

“What was your complain again?”- Jennie asked and hand him a glass of water.

“My lowe back hurts.”- Bogum said while he took the glass from Jennie

“Is that so? Can you put the glass down I just wanted to check something.”-Jennie said as she slides her both hands to Bogum’s back.

“Ne..,”- He puts the glass down nervously.

She firmly grasp his shoulder and slides her other hand from his arms to his wrist it made her gulped. She rotated his wrist forcefully and rest his head on the wall.

“Don’t you think I don’t know what you’re doing?!”- Jennie said. “You’re faking your complains! Lower back huh? When you said your shoulder was your complain earlier!”

“Aaaah.. Dr. Kim.. It hurts jaebal!”- Bogum said.
She let go of him and it made him fell on the floor. He tried to gasp some air but tried to still look handsome in front of her.

“Arasseo.. You got me.”- Bogum said.

“What the hell are you doing? This isnt the place to spend your time with,”- Jennie said.

“I know but I want to spend my time with you.”- Bogum said,

It made her feel awkward and headed her way to her laboratory, bogum followed her and took a sit near her, he realized she still looks beautiful as she examines something with the microscope.

“What are you doing? Is that what keeps you busy?”- Bogum asked.

“Ne. This is Yeri’s samples I a, trying to figure out her body reactions with different stimulus?”- Jennie explained.

“Why di you have to do so? I mean she’s already fine she already had Joohyun’s blood.”- Bogum asked once again

“I know but I want to identify what will make her body react when provided with different stimulus.”- Jennie said.

“Why? Why do you do that?”- Bogum said,

Jennie realized that she begun sharing too much information to Bogum so she just remained quiet.

“Why are you doing so much with her family. Do you like her Dad?”- Bogum asked 

“Will you please stop making issues? I owe her family a lot. I am not going to be this successful without them”-Jennie explained,

“Why?”- Bogum asked once again as he feels insulted that Irene choose them over him and now Jennie.

“They are the one who funded my studies and researches thanks to them I found out you’re faking your complains”- Jennie said,

Bogum stand behind her. She still pretends to be busy and ignored him. He gave her a tight backhug that her arms are stayed on her side. She felt awkward with her eyes widely open she cant find put the words she should say and ended up allowing him do what he wants to do.