OUT OF MY LEAGUE

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU BOOK2

Jungkook run on the corridor to check if Yeri is in her class. Its been 2 days since he sent her home and failed to attend her class. He learned from his parents that Yeri has to rest due to enormous blood lost. He knew it was Yeri’s problem ever since they’re 5 he often visits her to the hospital sends her fruits and juices.

Jungkook: Hey you already attend your class. Are you alright?, Jungkook asked while he gasped some air after a tiring run.
Yeri: Ne, kwenchanaseo its just that sometimes I feel light headed when I change in position.
Jungkook: you should have told me that day was your scheduled blood transfusion. You’re putting yourself in danger.

Yeri’s classmates started murmuring and looking at them as Jungkook keep on scolding her. He is 2 years senior to Yeri and very active in school. He is the president of taekwando club and also the president of his class.

Yeri: Oppa you’re over reacting everyone is looking at us. 
Jungkook: I need the schedule of your blood transfusion. Just in case you forgot your schedule again.

She was left with no choice but to send her schedule to Jungkook. He left the room with a pat on his head and some of her classmates which she just ignored. 

--

During recess time Jungkook sit down with Yeri and Chaeyoung and offered them some food to eat. He set aside the food they ordered in the cafeteria and prepared he brought.

Chaeyeong: Is that some kind of luxurious food you usually eat at home?
Jungkook: you may call it whatever you want but the both of you has to eat specially you. He told them as he pointed Yeri with his chopsticks. 
Yeri: Oppa. What are these?
Jungkook: those are safe to eat. Don’t worry my Dad hires a nutritionist to prepare your food.
Yeri: Aish tell Samcheonie that he doesn’t have to do that.
Jungkook: Come on Yeri-aa you know that this has been your problem since you’re 5 and I am 7. You have to take care of yourself. How much I wish that you met your mom soon.
Yeri: Wae what about my mom?
Jungkook: Well you’re Dad is very weak when you cried you’re the knew who decide most of the time. I guessed if you have your mom you will be listening to her and she’ll make you hardheaded tuen to soft one.
Yeri: I actually don’t need my ‘real mom’ you know.. She left me when I was 1month old. Its just my Dad. He doesn’t want to date anyone.
Jungkook: Do you have any ideal girl for your Dad?
Yeri: of course anyone will do as lomg as she loves him and she accepts that my Dad already has a daughter.

--
Jungkook offered Yeri a ride hime like he usually do. However it was Jimin and Seulgi who picked up Jungkook. Yer was so glad to see Jimin and Seulgi she bowed at them before she entered the car.

Seulgi: Yeri-aa its been a while. You got prettier.
Yeri: gumawo Aunti Seulgi.
Jungkook: Omma, Yer has been absent for 2 days, she rejected enormous blood again she failed to attend his blood transfusion schedule.
Jimin: Yeri-aa is that true? How are you now?
Seulgi: Yeri-aa kwenchana?
Yeri: Please don’t worry about me, Dr. Kim is really a good doctor. She was able to put things under control.

She felt sorry for making seulgi and jimin worried she hit Jungkook for spilling everything and gave him a scary gaze. He just stick out his tongue and annoyed Yeri.

After arriving to Yeri’s home they went straight to the restaurant to see Taehyung. The restaurant is pretty small that can only accommodate 20-25 persons with a touch of black,brown and white theme. The kitchen is situated in the middle squaring the chefs in order for the customers to see how their food is being cooked.

--
They took a sit together and Taehyung joined them. Jimin hints Jungkook to bring Yeri somewhere since he wants to ask Taehyung something personal. Jungkook stood up and pulled yeri’s back pack and dragged her outside the restaurant.

V: it looks like you guys enjoyed your vacation in UK. Ow was it?
Jimin: our vacation was fine we enjoyed it. How about you have you heard anything from her?
V: Opseo… I couldn’t find them. Even the university where Mark attended to cant give me any information.
Seulgi: This is difficult. Our Yeri is getting older she demands a lot of amount of blood, we can’t always use other’s blood her body will reject it. She needs Irene’s blood in order for her to adapt and adjust here.
V: That’s also what I am thinking. I hope Dr. Kim can came up with a new idea in order for her to survive.

--
Irene’s family arrived in Korea at exactly 3am in the morning all of them are so tired. They went straight to the hotel since they will be only staying for a week. Also Siwon doesn’t want Irene to remember anything from Seoul.

Irene and Bogum stayed in different room despite being together for years she’s not comfortable sleeping beside Bogum which Bogum respected.

The next morning Bogum asked Irene to dress up since they will be meeting his classmate in college. Irene told Bogum that she will meet him in the afternoon since she wanted to go shopping. Bogum agreed since he hates to wait and roam around the mall with irene when she goes to shopping.

Irene went out the hotel without saying goodbye to her family. Her Dad and Mom are still asleep because they didn’t had a good sleep during the flight. Mark saw Irene leaving but he didn’t stop her. He knew  if there’s something irene should know she should discover it by herself.

She went to the nearest mall and she enjoyed doing shopping she bought many dresses that she doesn’t need. 

On the other hand Taehyung went to the same mall to look for dresses that she could give Yeri as a gift. However being a guy who’s raising a daughter alone he had difficulty choosing dress for her daughter he usually gies on a mall with her to choose on her own but this time he realized that he cant do it alone.

Irene decided to go in the department store to buy clothes that she can wear at home. While looking for a dark shirt she wants to wear a man captured her eyes, it was Taehyung, she dropped the clothes that she is holdin, despite too many people are in the store her eyes are only focused to one man. He makws her knees weak by just looking on his back. She badly want to see his face but she felt afraid all of a sudden to come near him. He carelessly looked to his side which made her heart beat faster than usual this is the first time she felt this unless it was a dream. She pinched herself but she was so serious that it is not a dream.

This is the first time that she saw him but she felt like she have known him before for a long time. He finally bought a dress and Irene kept on following him leaving her shopping bags on the floor. He went down rhe escalator and she stopped following him she still looks at him from the 2nd floor and it gave her smiles as he left her eyes..

Her phone rings and made her come back to her senses. She took her phone and it was Bogum.

Bogum: Yoboseyo? Irene-aa I am here with my friend in the Mediterranean restaurant. Please join us in our lunch.
Irene: Ne, I am coming,

She clinched her phone with her both hands as she feels the butterflies in her stomach, she was fascinated by his angelic face.

It took me minutes to find Bogum She cant recognize him from afar nor with his back. She saw him and he introduced her to his former classmate.

Bogum: Jimin this is my wife Joohyun and Joohyun this is jimin my classmate in college with his wife seulgi.

Irene bowed at them and they bowed back. Seulgi looked at Jimin with a teary eyed telling how much she misses her bestfriend. She just exactly look like her but jimin hold her hand and telling her to contemplate herself.

Bogum: She came from a korean family but she suffering from memory lost because of the accident 15 years ago.

Seulgi felt sorry for Irene but since she can’t talk to her like she used to before she tried to control her emotion.

Irene: Seulgi ssi kwenchanaseo?
Seulgi: Ah ne, lets eat?

After eating together both couples said goodbye to each other. Jimin took the spoon that Irene us d in order to get her DNA if its compatible to Yeri.