FIGHTING FOR TEMPTATION

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU BOOK2

Taehyung and Yeri arrived at the café and head straight to Irene’s café. They found out that the food that Taehyung prepared are still on the table and hasn’t been moved. Irene went out from the restroom and asked Yeri about what happened. She diddnt hesitate to tell everything about what hapoened and was embarrassed with the incident.

“Arasseo kwenchana., just take a seat lets have lunch together. I’ll do the same thing anyway if someone told me that about your Dad.-Irene said as she looks at Taehyung giving him a wink.

“Well I guess you know where did you got that kind of attitude,”-Taehyung jokingly said as he fills food on her daughter’s plate.

Yeri feel better later on that she is having lunch with her parents. Theyenjoyed talking and jokingly to each other which she didn’t experience before when Irene was not around. She realized that she’ll regret it if ever Irene didn’t come to their lives.

“Arent you going to come with us?”- Taehyung said as Irene handed him the lunchboxes he brought.

“I’ll go home before dinner its just that I have to settle something you know I’ve been gone for a long time I have to learn a lot of things.”- Irene said as she fixes her daughters hair and leads them through the car park in front of the café,

After half an hour staying in her office a knocked on the door interrupts her from what she was doing. “Come in”- she said as she sets aside the papers she was reviewing. 

“Maam Joohyun-ssi you have visitors looking for you.”

Irene went outside and realized it was Seulgi and Wendy. They waved at her to caught her attention as they sip their drink that was freshly delivered.

“Waeyo? Why are you guys here?”- she asked her friends as she sits beside them.

“You’re not really going to tell us that you’re back in operating your café?”- Wendy asked

“Its not I don’t want to tell you but there are things I have to learn I mean I feel like a newbie here.”- Irene reasoned out.

“Anyway how’s your relationship with Tae going on? I heard from Jungkook that you’re already staying at their home?”- Seulgi asked,

“Well.. I’m actually loving it that I am staying with my daughter and her Dad but i feel like Taehyung isnt really grateful having me around I mean Im the one who pushes myself to him, I am the one who carry out the conversation, he doesn’t hold my hand he doesn’t show affection I wake up without him beside me,” -Irene complained.

“Wow that’s a lot of complain from you, if that’s the case then make him miss you.”- Wendy suggests.
“That’s right, here.”-Seulgi said and handed an invitation to Irene. “It’s a talk for a newly open businesses. This ticket was supposed to be for Jimin but he has to attend a meeting of the same day,”- she added.

“But the café worked out well for the past 15years.”- Irene said. “and it’s a 2 day talk?” 

“Ne, Unnie you told me that you feel like a newbie right? This will help you to learn a lot of things specially how business in korea works.”- Seulgi said,

“Unnie just attend the talk it will help our plan. Mission: make Taehyung miss you.”- Wendy campaigned in front of her friends.

“Do you think this will work? I mean what if I return and he still acts the same?”- Irene worriedly asked.

“If that’s the time you have to directly ask him the question.”- Seulgi advised.

Irene decided to come with Seulgi, although it makes her worried with the outcome of their plan she thought she’ll need this in running the café smoothly. In the middle of the talk Irene mentioned about Yeri’s issue at school, she felt bad for Yeri and promised to herself that they should pay for the incident without telling Irene since she knew Yeri for so long she treated her like her own daughter.

--
Yeri is currently making her worksheets at school to keep her occupied at home. She doesn’t usually spends her time at the restaurant cause it will only make her eat a lot. Her phone rings in the middle of her busy time.

“Yah odiseo? Why are you not answering my texts?”- Jungkook said on the line.

“Miane I am just too stressed. What did you eat for lunch?”- Yeri asked him calmly.

“I am not going to eat. I am making my way to that girl who pulled your hair.”- Jungkook informed her.

“Wh-What? Yah.. Its school hours are you going to really do that? I told Chaeyeong not to tell you.”- Yeri said in shocked.

“My mom was the one who told me. Don’t feel bad about it I just don’t like anyone touching a single strand of hair of my girlfriend. I’m gonna hang up I’ll go there after. Bye and Saranghaeyo.”- Jungkook said as he hangup the phone roght after his last word.

“Y-Yah Jungkook Oppa! Aish he’s really driving me crazy!”- Yeri said as she rest her head on her desk and scratches her hair so hard making it look so messy.

--
Later that day Irene arrived at home and found Taehyung preparing for dinner. “I’m home..” -She said as she tries to call Taehyung’s attention.

“Oh you really made it for dinner. Lets eat? I’ll call Yeri.”- Taehyung welcomed her but before he did Jungkook came and bowed a them.

“Jungkook-aa why are you here this time?”- Irene said

“Tae Samchon and Aunt Joohyun I want to apologize for what happened to Yeri at school. Its my fault I failed to protect her,”- Jungkook said,

“Its ok Jungkook-aa it happens to teeangers now a days, but I think you should talk to Yeri about it.”- Irene replied.

Taehyung put his arms around Jungkook’s shoulder and lead him to Yeri’s room opening the door for him. “You have a visitor” 

“Oppa? What are you doing here?”-  yeri asked as she puts her pen down.

“You guys have dinner here and talk just don’t do something stupid..”- Taehyung said and left them.

“Appa!”- Yeri embarrassedly scold her Dad. 

Jungkook sits beside Yeri’s desk. She cleanedup her worksheets and set it aside on her bed. She took the paper bag he brought and put the foods on her desk. 

She lean on him and peck her lips. “Welcome kiss.” -Yeri said.

“Yeri-aa miane for what happened. I was so stupid.”- Jungkook respond 

“Its not your fault oppa please have a bite, I am not letting you to go home without you having dinner with me.”- Yeri threatened him.

“I am going to have dinner with you don’t worry about it. Anyway I hope this wont make you break up with me.”- Jungkook shyly said.

“I’ll be the most stupid person in korea if I break up with you.”- Yeri boastly said as she feeds Jungkook the food he brought.

--
Taehyung finished washing the plates after having dinner with Irene. He went inside their room and found Irene packing her things in a luggage.

“Why are you packing your things?” -He nervously asked thinking she’ll go back to Canada.

“Oh I am going to attend a business talk with Seulgi tomorrow. We’ll stay there for two days.”- Irene informed him without looking at him as she was too busy packing.

“Tomorrow? Already? You never mentioned this before?”- Taehyung curiously asked.

 “Miane Taehyung-aa, Seulgi just asked me earlier at the café and I couldn’t say no to her I also need this to improve the café,”- Irene reasoned out,

“Can I come?”- Taehyung said it will be for 2 days I’m gonna miss you a lot.

“Well” Irene blushed for a moment and feel guilty for leaving Taehyung but she agreed with Wendy’s plan so she has to stand for it. “Miane Taehyung-aa but I’ll be sharing room with Seulgi  and it will be very awkward having you around cause Jimin wont come with is that’s why I was able to avail a ticket.”

“Arasseo its just for 2 days anyway I’ll see you right after the talk should I fetch you from there?”- Taehyunh offered.

“Just stay here okay? Seulgi already offered me a ride don’t worry about me.”- Irene assured him.

Jungkook knocked on the door with Yeri informing her parents that he’ll be going home. Taehyung and Yeri went outside to send him downstairs. As soon as she said goodbye Irene pulled her phone out and made a groupchat with Seulgi and Wendy..

Irene:“I think our plan will work out, he’s insisting to fetch me and to come to come with me,”
Wendy: Jinja? Kekeke.. I guess this is a better plan after all.
Seulgi: unnie be strong and don’t fall from his demands. 
Irene: Ne, ne I will. 

--
“Jungkook take care on your way home and apologize to your parents for not having dinner with them.”- Taehyung said.

“Ne JTae Samchonie” – Jungkook said.

“Appa turn around I’ll give him a goodbye kiss.”-Yeri said.

“Arasseo” 

Yeri gave him a goodbye kiss and asked her Appa to go with her upstairs. “Appa Jungkook apologize for the incident at school I feel guilty for making him feel like that.”

“Don’t worry its natural for a man to stand up for his woman he just love you too much.”- Taehyung said supporting his daughter relationship with Jungkook.

Taehyung gave a kiss at Yeri’s forehead before she said good night and enters her room he went inside his room and found Irene sleeping already. “Wow you already sleep without giving me a goodnight kiss huh.” He said quietly fixing Irene’s blanket.

After washing himself he turned off the lights and open the lampshade on his desk. Taehyung lay closer to Irene giving her a backhug and smooches on her neck. 
“Andwe.. Lets sleep I still have to wake up this morning.”-Irene interrupts him.

“You mean I am nit allowed to give you kisses even if you’ll be gone for 2 days?”- Taehyung said scratching her head annoyed.

“Ne, don’t disturb me jaebal.. I have to keep myself awake for the talk tomorrow. Goodnight”-Irene said.

“Arasseo just let me hug you instead.”- Taehyung said as he wrapped his arms around her and doing his best to sleep.