Chapter 02 -- New friends

Love and hate[ON HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Solar's P.O.V

  As the seconds turned into minutes and the minutes escalated into hours, the first half of lesson time finally ended. The school bell rang. It was recess time. Since I only arrived here today, Mrs Jung assigned the class monitor, Wheein, to lead me around the school to get me familiarise with the place. As everyone was taking out their wallets for recess, I realised that Moonbyul's had already left, in fact she actually ran out of the class right after the bell rang. Why is she in a rush? 

  I walked out with Wheein towards the canteen when she suddenly waved enthusiastically at her friend. She immediately ran forward to hug her as if they had not seen each other for ages, leaving me behind. As they hugged each other tightly, I walked shyly towards them and stood beside them awkwardly until her friend saw me. Seeing me standing there awkwardly, Wheein realised that she was not alone with Hwasa like usual. She broke the hug and introduced me to her. 

  After we had known each other's names, Hwasa chirped,"Oh! A new friend here, let's be friends together!" I then broke into a wide smile and we continued to restore our energy for the next half of lesson time. It was an enjoyable recess for me. 

  Ring...! The recess bell rang. As both Wheein and I bade goodbyes with Hwasa, we headed separately to our own class. I went back to my seat and to my surprise, Moonbyul was not back yet. Where could she been to? I thought but then dismissed it after seeing her running back to class, panting furiously. 

  She walked towards her seat tiredly and sat down. I immediately frowned when I saw that her wrist was red and bruises could be seen around that area. She then noticed me looking at her wrist and immediately covered it up with her jacket. She's definitely hiding something! I thought.

Moonbyul's P.O.V

  Ring...! The recess bell rang. As I heard that, I immediately dashed out of the classroom, trying to buy my food as fast as I could, eat it immediately before all my money being taken by one of the most notorious bully that everyone feared most -- Kim Namjoon and his gang called BTS. I tried and tried, running as fast as my legs could bring me, but still, they caught up with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter