Chapter 05 -- Just like my second home...

Love and hate[ON HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Moonbyul's P.O.V

   As I opened my heavy eyelids, everything was in a blur. I could not see clearly. Four bright yellow and light blue walls surrounded me. Where was I? Just then, Solar came out from her bathroom drying her hair. "Oh! You're finally awake!" She exclaimed cheerfully. "Where am I?" I asked earnestly. "Oh, my room!" she replied. 

  When she replied, I was shocked! Why and how am I in her room? And did she changed my clothes? I thought deep in my heart while sitting up lethargically, getting off the blanket that was covering me. "Um...why am I here?" I stammered as Solar was combing her hair. "Huh? Did you ask me something?" she said with a quizzical look on her face. "Um...why am I here?" I asked once again, trying to raise my voice and ask with confidence. 

  "Oh, you fainted because your heart had stopped beating but luckily..." As she was explaining to me, her parents and sister interjected. "Oh hi!" They chorused. Solar then introduced them to me and I greeted them back. "May I ask what is the time now?" I inquired. "Oh, it's now 8 a.m. in the morning!" They replied. 

  "What? Sorry but I have to leave now!" I exclaimed while rushing down to grab my school bag but to no avail, my legs felt weak and jelly, causing me to unable to walk. "Hey! Your body is too weak right now, eat before you go!" They advised.

  I did not really wanted to heed their advice but thinking once again, I could not even walk home at this state! So, I went towards the dining table with them and sat down. It was really awkward at first as we ate in silence. No one dared to speak up and only sounds of chewing could be heard until her Dad asked me.

  "So Miss Moonbyul, may I ask why did you had to take these pills and why were you outside alone in the night with your uniform and schoolbag?" He inquired while taking out an identical container which stores my medication for my heart conditions. Ding! I put down the cutlery as I ate finished. "I apologise for my rude behaviour but please understand my situation that my Uncle would be mad at me if I don't get home by now." I said before grabbing the container from Solar's father's hand and left.

  And the night has arrived again... Yes I was indeed kicked out of the house once again for not coming back on time to open the shop. Seeing that my medications had finished, I went to the pharmacy and had gotten new ones. Having nowhere to go, I loitered aimlessly along the streets. As I passed by Solar's house, I found myself looking at it. Seeing that the house was pitched-black, i walked away disappointedly. Somehow I missed the warmth and comfort that they had given me that morning.

  As I was just about to turn around and leave, Solar's family came back. Seeing me standing there helplessly, they then welcomed me into their house and I sat down on the sofa with them. Looking into their eyes, I knew that they have a lot of questions to ask me, so I smiled bitterly at them and gestured them to continue. As I have expected, they asked about the cause of my intake of medications and me being out at night alone. Contemplating If I should tell them since th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter