Chapter 04 -- Why do you care so much about me?

Love and hate[ON HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Moonbyul's P.O.V

  "Ouch!" I exclaimed as I was pushed forcefully towards the wall by the mysterious man. As the alley was extremely dark, I was unable to see who was that guy but soon after I saw a gang crowding around me and he spoke. "Well, well, well, look who we have here, the daughter of our old boss's brother! Moon Byulyi!" He sneered maliciously. As he spoke, I immediately recognized him -- Choi Seunghyun.

  I immediately fought down fresh feelings of panic as he took a step closer to me. He was probably about to get his revenge on me as he blamed him for letting him jumping into the pit. T.O.P was sent to jail by the police as they had found out that he was the killer and although he tried to convince them that my Uncle was the mastermind behind all that, it was to no avail since there was not enough evidence to prove it so he felt hatred towards him and wanted him to suffer 10x worst than him. What's worst than that was that he claimed to have feelings towards me and had always wanted to me but every time he does that, I would always run away by punching him as hard as I could until he was knocked out since he's alone but this time with his men, I don't think I could ever escape.

  Before I could react, he ordered his men to pin me down to the wall. Although I tried to push their hand away, they were still 10x stronger than me. I tried calling for help, but he covered my mouth and started kissing every inch of my body and then tore my shirt off.

  I closed my eyes, clenched my fists, believing that this is my fate and no one would be able to save me from it. Just as it was getting hotter, I heard footsteps coming and they started running away. It was the police! I then sat down on the floor, knees to my face and hung my head low. Tears started welling up in my eyes and trickled down my cheeks like rivulets as I began to cry.

  "Hey Moonbyul, let's go home ok? Stop crying please..." That girl confronted me as she caressed my hair. I recognised her! She is Solar! I thought surprisingly. But still, another side of me hoped for me not to be saved...

  "Why do you care about me so much? Am I that important to you? I shouted towards her with my mouth saying before my brain could process. After realising what I had said, I hung my head low again, hoping not to see that girl's reaction as rain started pouring down. It was raining cats and dogs.

  "Yes you are important to me! You are my classmate and are sitting beside me! I had wanted to be your friend but you kept avoiding me for whatever reasons you have! I'm sorry for prying into your personal life but I just wanted to know more about you!" She confessed. Then, awkward silence began. I did not know how to react to her surprise confession. Seeing me not responding, she walked away disappointedly while opening her umbrella, leaving me alone in the rain with my shirt torn badly. I now regretted for not responding to her confession earlier, I wished that she could come back and bring me to somewhere warm. 

  I'm now shivering helplessly in the rain. I'm cold... My vision started to become blurry and soon everything became black -- and silent. I fainted.

Solar's P.O.V

  "Ugh!" I thought to myself irritatedly. It was 9 p.m. and I should have been drifting off to sleep, but I just could not. I have been rolling around in my bed trying to fall asleep for the past half an hour.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter