Chapter 03 -- The cause of my bruises and scars...

Love and hate[ON HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Narrator's P.O.V

  A few days had passed... Solar is hanging out with more and more new friends during recess while Moonbyul still, getting her money taken by bullies. They had not talked to each other since Solar introduced herself, mainly because Moonbyul is always in a rush hence they did not get the chance to communicate with each other and Solar is getting irritated at this. We should be communicating with each other since we are classmates and are sitting beside each other but why is Moonbyul avoiding me all the time? Solar thought irritatedly.

  Ring...! The bell rang, signalling that school has ended. Solar still, expecting that Moonbyul would pack her things as fast as she could and leave school as fast as possible but instead it's not. To her surprise, Moonbyul was packing rather slower today and she seemed relaxed, unlike other times, but still, she ignored that scene and continued rushing as she still has to attend her tuition class later.

Moonbyul's P.O.V

  "ha...going back to my favourite bench again..." I sighed. I was kicked out of the house again because of Namjoon taking all my pocket money on the first day of school and of course, my uncle had whacked me with a cane again and kicked me out of the house. Let me tell you about my uncle... He always quarrel with my father ever since they were young, from toys to games to studies. And obviously, my father always win no matter what since he's younger, hence my uncle is always very envious of my father.

  My uncle never likes me because of I'm the child of his brother, the one he's always envious of. He really hates my father. Hence he always treat me like an object to vent his angriness and hatred on, sometimes using a knife to cut me and torture me. I had never liked him as well, and had never imagined being in the same house with him, but unfortunately, a tragic accident happened which led me to the house that I had never imagined to be living in....

Moonbyul's flashback

 "Yay!!" I shouted in excitement. I was 5 years old at that time and my parents had been transferred to a company in Thailand to assist in a big project and they had promised me to bring me there with them. I was as happy as a lark when I heard that, jumping with joy, I was on cloud nine. Then days flew past in a blink of an eye. Excitement filled me as the day finally arrived-- we were going to go to Thailand!

  I woke up with a jolt the moment my alarm clock sprang to life. After I freshened myself, I bolted down the stairs with my little backpack in hand.

  "Hey mum and dad, let's go now!" I exclaimed as I pointed to the door.

  My parents chuckled and instructed me to eat my breakfast. I nodded my head obediently and gobbled down the mou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter