Chapter 01 -- A brand new year , a brand new start

Love and hate[ON HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Solar's P.O.V​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

" A brand new day,  a brand new start! " I thought anticipatedly as I stepped into my new highschool. 

   My family had migrated from Korea to France a few years ago as both my parents working at the same company were sent to France to assist in a big project but now that the project was accomplished and successful, we went back to Korea and I was preferred into this highschool called 'RBWH' aka 'Rainbow Bridge World Highschool' -- one of the best school in Korea. 

  As I was lost in my sea of thoughts about my new classmates, I accidentally bumped into someone. She has similar hair colour as me and was pretty slender. "Oh! Sorry!" I said apologetically while helping to pick up the books that fell from the girl's hand. I then once again apologised after picking them up and the girl nodded, signalling me that my apology was accepted. 

  My gaze trailed that girl as she disappeared into the crowd of students going towards their own class. Remembering what I had come for, I dismissed the thoughts of her and took out a slip of paper from my pocket to search for my class and continued walking.

Moonbyul's P.O.V

  "Oh! Sorry!" The girl said as she helped me to pick up the books that dropped from my hands when she bumped into me. After picking them up, she apologised once more and I nodded my head to signal her that her apology was accepted. As I walked towards the flight of stairs, I wondered. Could she be the new student that Mrs Jung had been talking about? 

  As I reached for my seat at the very right end of the class, my classmates that had arrived beforehand began gathering in groups and started muttering about me while glaring at me with disgust written on their faces. It was normal for me, in fact way too normal. Everytime I came to class, they would always say negative comments about me and insult me while students from other classes, especially those big and burly ones, with their size as big as a bulldo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter