Chapter: Past and Present

My Jung Princess

 

No one dared to speak a word in the morning, Jaejoong wanted to apologise for yesterday but Jessica’s cold aura was making that impossible.

Jaejoong came closer to Jessica, his face facing her, looking into her chocolate brown eyes.

“ Jessica… Can we tal- “

 Jessica looked up and saw him, She gave him a dangerous look signalling not to come any closer or talk, he backed off

 The result was the same, Every time he would try go up to her, her cold eyes immediately pierce him, making him stand in the same position, it hurt him. Jaejoong heaved a big sigh before giving up and leaving, maybe she just needed some time. He exited the house and went to do some thinking.

Jessica watched him leave, she felt a little sad but how could she just expect her just to forgive him, he had stolen her first kiss anyway.

Jaejoong father walking by saw Jaejoong’s sudden exit and then looked at Jessica with an worried expression.

Jessica expression softens and then she sighed, taking a seat by the old coffee table. Jaejoong’s father came up to her and sat near her

He understood Jessica’s expression, and let a small silence between them for a while…

“ I know what he did to you sica “ He said quietly

Jessica’s face immediately lit up, her eyes widen, “ D-did, he told you didn’t he? “ she responded sadly

He sighed again, “ I know that he deserves what’s he’s getting but please don’t be too harsh on him… He’s been through a lot “

Jessica titled her head slightly,” what do you mean by that? “ she gave him a confused look. “ he hasn’t done much beside kiss me and tease me “ she thought.

He looked back at her “ Well.. you see… Jaejoong doesn’t have the prettiest past…. There used to be someone really important to him that he loved so dearly…. Until one day she was gone…. “

Jessica eyes widen again, it reminded her of her mother Tiffany and their relationship, the day she died was the saddest day she had ever experience.

“ Um… What happened… ? “ asked Jessica, looking at the floor, holding her hands together, her hair fell to her shoulders.

You see….I think it’s best to ask Jaejoong for the full story but I will tell you some of the story.

Jessica head immediately lit up, she listened closely to the story.

“Dara was the name of the most important person in Jaejoong world, he loved her so dearly, through rough and sad times he was always there for her to comfort her. “

“ Dara’s soft brown eyes and beautiful personality made Jaejoong fall for her, she wasn’t the richest person in the world, her family was actually poor but all of that didn’t matter because his love for her was all he cared about “

Jessica smiled at bit “ That’s so sweet…. I didn’t know  he had a soft side “

Jaejoong’s father continued “ I thought there relationship would last for every but she… did the unexpected…

Jessica looked at, surprised… “ What did she do “

“ she…she, I think it’s better if Jaejoong tells you “ He said before standing up and leaving, exiting to the door.

“ Please, what did she do to him, is that why he’s like this? “ She asked desperately, holding onto his wrist.

He looked at her with sad eyes, “ Jessica… Weren’t always like this, poor… We used to be rich… “

Jessica slowly realised her grip on him and stood there, looking confused.

“ I’ll see you later Jessica… I think  you should go to see Jaejoong “ he said before leaving.

“ Jaejoong… “ thought Jessica quietly, deciding on what she do next..

 

At the palace  

The days at the palace were not any better, the whole place was still under pressure to find the beloved Princess, King Yunho also wasn’t in a good mood also, although he still had hope Jessica would return home. Yuri and Nichkhun spoke more each day, expressing their concern on Jessica, this gave Nichkhun more time to get closer to Yuri.

He still kept his promise though on finding Jessica, in fact, tonight,

“ Your leaving tonight? “ Yuri asked, hinting a little sadness in her voice

Nichkhun heart skipped a beat, hearing that Yuri cared about him, he slowly nodded, without facing her. It would be harder to leave if he kept looking at her gorgeous face.

Yuri came closer to him, until she was facing him, Nichkhun still looked down at the bag he was packing into.

Yuri placed a hand on his, this made Nichkhun stop and look into her beautiful eyes, Yuri had a sad expression on her face, it hurt him.

“ please don’t ignore me, I want to see your face before you leave “ she said, placing a soft hand on his warm cheek.

Nichkhun pouted , he gave up, he was weak around the beautiful figure in front of him. “ hehehe, Now, that’s the face I want to see “ she smiled and wink

Nichkhun was left dumbfound, then he snapped out of it and went to grabbed Yuri, pulling her to a hug, his arms around her tiny waist.

“ Now I want to see your face “ he whispered to her eye, pulling a strand of hair away from her ear.

Yuri blushed, shivers were sent down her spine. She froze, she was captivated by the charms of the prince.

Nichkhun saw the blush on Yuri’s face and took the chance to . “ your blushing because of me right Yuri ? “ he smirked, looking at her

Yuri blushed harder then turned around, pretending to be angry, she hit Nichkhun chest playfully.

Nichkhun chuckled lightly before stopping her hits, he held her hands, Yuri escaped her hands from the grip and turned her back on him, pouting angrily.

“ Aww, I’m sorry Yuri.. Please forgive me? “ he said cutely, hugging her closer to her chest, Yuri hung her head down, thinking of a response.

“ Nope! “ she said before running away and escaping the building

“ Wah?! “ Nichkhun said shocked before chasing after her “ Yuri Come back “

 

----

Yuri puffed, it had been 10 mins since she had left him, she knew that he wasn’t going to find her any soon so she decided to go to her most favourite place in the whole palace, the Garden

It was her and Jessica’s secret hiding place, only when they needed time alone together would they go

This time, it was different, she was alone, she didn’t have Jessica with her….

Yuri walked down to her favourite seat that she used to sit with when she was with Jessica, her hand softly grazed over the seat.

She sat down and reflected a little bit, listening to Nature.

Nichkhun knowing the way around the palace stumbled across this place a couple of days ago, it reminded him of his little garden at home too.

He walked in there only to find a quiet Yuri, he went behind her and sneak up to her, when he got close enough, he hugged her from the behind.

But.. Yuri hadn’t moved an inch, she didn’t seem scared or un-interested, her head hung down.

Nichkhun frowned a little before going in front of her and kneeling, holding her soft warm hands.

“ What’s wrong “ he asked concerned, with a worried expression.

Yuri looked up and sadly faced, “ I don’t want you to go… “

 

----------------------------

Jessica was out in the forest again, searching for Jaejoong, she had finally decided to forgive him. He was probably feeling guilty about the whole thing, being a princess, it was her role to not put people into that position.

The little sliver thing around her neck always reminded her of that, her mother had given her that on her 4th birthday.

Jessica smiled a little, before continuing her search

“ where could he have gone? That guy, seriously, he can be a real Emotional jerk sometimes “ she said quietly

Not seeing where she was going, she step over a ledge and fell down, the princess held on the edge of it, She was scared

“ Omg!, I’m going to die, Someone… Help me “ she screamed, tears running down her cheek.

Her vision was getting blurry and her grip on the ledge was loosening, her fingers let go and she closed her eyes.

“ I’m finally going to Heaven with Mummy… ha ha… “ she thought

She saw Someone catch her wrist before she passed out from the shock, she felt that she was in someone’s warm embrace and someone called out her name.

“ JESSICA! “

“ Jaejoong? “ she thought…

 

-----

It was now Midnight,  Nichkhun would be leaving now, He had been waiting for Yuri to come and bid him goodbye

But… She wasn’t coming… he had waited for a while now but she hadn’t come

A Pain in his heart hit him, She was probably busy now but… couldn’t she spend a little time for him?

King Yunho stood there impatiently and tapped his foot, he didn’t want to be selfish but when Nichkhun suggested that he would do and find Jessica, he immediately sprang up in happiness

He thought that his future-son in law was finally taking responsible

But Nichkhun was really doing all of this for Yuri because he wanted to see her smile like the first time he met her.

“ Shouldn’t you been going now Nichkhun “ He asked him, with a hint of impatientness in his voice

“ I’m… just waiting.. for the maid, to finish getting the last of my supplies “ he lied, he was hoping for Yuri

“ hm.. alright then, since I don’t know how long that’ll take, I wish you a good journey and I hope you find my daughter soon “ he said before leaving

Nichkhun nodded and waited

Yuri wasn’t coming any sooner he thought so he left with a heavy feeling in his heart, “ I’ll come back Yuri “ I promise he thought out loud

“ Nichkhun… “ Yuri said who was hiding behind one of the palace doors, she didn’t want to bid him goodbye because she knew that she wouldn’t be able to stop herself once she went up to him.

“ Maybe… I should… do something “ She said, watching Nichkhun leave

 

-----

 The morning light hit Jessica’s soft eyes, Jessica awoke in someone’s bed, It had a familiar scent to it..

“ I’ve been here before “ she said with her eyes half open, her eyes scanned the room again then her eyes widen

 his hand in hers, his head near hers, the beautiful angel figure who had saved her from yesterday was no other than Jaejoong.

Her first reaction was too back away and run but instead, she smiled at him and caressed his hair a little, moving her finger to her jawline.

“ Jessica… “ she heard him say in his dream

It surprised her a little, but she thought he was talking about Dara or something, She buried her head into the croak of his head and went back to sleep

“ Jae.. “

 

This time Jaejoong awaken, he saw Jessica sleeping peacefully like an angel so he just stayed like that for a few minutes, his hands happily in hers

He was smiling like an idiot when she placed her hand on his chest.

“ I could get used to this “ he thought happily

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard Jessica say something rare

“ I’m sorry Jaejoong.. Please forgive me for being cold towards you “ she mumbled into his neck

His smile grew bigger now, smiling more like an idiot.

“  Of course I forgive you, My sleeping Princess but why Should I been forgiving you when you’ve don’t anything wrong… I’m the monster here “ he thought

Jaejoong kissed Jessica’s forehead and got up and left her in bed

He was falling for the Jessica but he knew it would never work out between them, it was forbidden love, a Pleasant like him and a Rich, beautiful princess like her.

“ I’m sorry Jessica, We can’t be together “ he said with a heavy heart Before shutting the door from his room.

“ You don’t know how bad I want you… “

 

So sorry....  for late update, Please comment and Subscribe

Thank you for being so supportive

<3