Chapter 4: Jaejoong

My Jung Princess

 Jessica was scared but she found her courage soon “w-who are you! “She stuttered.

The figure looked at her and glared with his icy eyes “My name is JaeJoong “

Lighting flashed revealing more of the man, he was actually pretty young and Handsome, he had broad shoulders and his well-toned body.

Upon realising that Jessica is practically staring at his body, Jaejoong turned around and started walking.

Jessica gasped and yelled “ A-are you going to leave here… In the rain “

The figure turned around and looked back at Jessica with his cold icy eyes, Jessica looked straight back at him with her own pair of cold eyes.

“ Well.. you only asked him to save you didn’t you? “ he responded coldly

“ Well, you could at least help me stand “ she said, attempting to stand up but only to fall down again and moan in pain.

Jessica attempting to stand a couple of more times but the same results applied. Jaejoong watching Jessica felt a little pity but not enough to help her.

He then looked away from Jessica and walked away…. In the non-stop pouring rain which Jessica had to endure.

Jaejoong looked at Jessica one last time before leaving.

Jessica eyes widen in shock, he was really going to leave her….

 

At the Palace

The palace bells sounded loudly enough so that everyone can hear, King Yunho immediately woke up to hear the news.

“ What’s going on here! “ king Yunho  says angrily as he walks to the throne area

“ Sir, we have a report here that says that Princess Jessica has escaped from here” one of the guards say.

Yunho froze, His daughter run away from him, it was a father’s nightmare come true, he even promised Tiffany, that he would look after her when she died. He felt like 1000 needles had felt stabbed his heart, His beloved daughter was gone….

“ FIND HER, EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO SEARCH THE WHOLE AREA HERE, EVEN GO INTO ENEMY TERRITORY, I DON”T CARE! JUST FIND JESSICA” He yelled angrily, he couldn’t break the promise with his wife.

Another guard tried to reason “ Sir, it might takes day to find her- “

King Yunho looked at the guard furiously “ Is my daughter not important to this Kingdom?!, FIND HER, EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO USE ALL THE PEOPLE WE HAVE, FIND HER! “ that was the last thing he said before storming off.

The guards whispering to each other, this is the most angriest he’s ever been even more angrier since Tiffany’s death.

As soon as he left the room, Yunho stopped walking and kneeled to the ground, a tear slid down his eye. “ I’m so sorry Jessica… For pushing you away…. Tiffany… I’m so sorry for breaking our promise… It’s all my fault.

small sobs could be heard throughout the whole palace.

Yuri had just woken up because the palace was so noisy, “ Urrghh, my head, what’s all the fus “ she thought. Yuri went up to stretch her body when she saw a letter on her desk.

“ Hmmm, what’s this” she thought.

She opened the letter and scanned it, her eyes immediately widen from the shock and she dropped the letter.

“ JESSICA “ Yuri yelled out and starting crying.

Yuri ran out of her room as fast as she could, she was running around the palace to see if Jessica had really left.

“ JESSICA “ She yelled loudly as possible, searching for her.

On the way, she accidently bumped into Nichkhun

“ Woah, what’s wrong Yuri “ He said, he saw yuri crying and when to comfort, embracing her in his arms.

“ Shhhh… It’s okay, your with me now” he said soothingly

“ Jessica… just please come back…” she mumbled into his chest before showing him the letter that Jessica had left.

Nichkhun’s eye scanned the letter and his eyes too widen in shocked. The letter read..

 

To my Best friend, Yuri

Yuri… Remember when we were little, how we had less responsibility to this world that we were growing into?

It seems now that my responsibility has become too huge for me to handle… That I have to run away from his palace..

Yul… I’m sorry I had to leave this place without telling you but I had too, I know you would chase after me but you shouldn’t, your responblity lies in this palace, not with me.

I promise this won’t be the last time you see me Yul

I will come back to visit you after this whole thing drops

Tell Nichkhun that I'm sorry for running away and I hope he finds someone better than me

Til then, I just wanted to say, I love you Yuri.. My best friend.. because you are the only friend I have….

Please never change Yuri

My beautiful, sweet Friend

From Jessica Jung <3

“ This can’t be happening “ Nichkhun said, trying to whole back his our tears.

The two of them sat on the hard cold floor and embraced each other in one’s hugs, they didn’t care if people were looking at them, Jessica leaving was more painful that they could imagine… Yuri was hurt most though.

 

Meanwhile

Jaejoong had just arrived home, to his small little house that he lived in with his father but today his father had gone farming somewhere and wouldn’t return til tomorrow. Jaejoong entered his house, since he was soaking wet, he went to take a long hot bath. After he finished, he went to change into comfortable clothes.

Jaejoong sat by the window, looking at the weather outside… It was raining hard and non-stop but all Jaejoong did was look outside…..Not caring about anything else….except about the girl he had left earlier

“ You just going to leave me here… in the rain! “ He remember the girl’s even word, it echoed through his head.

10 mins later

Jaejoong still sat there, still in the same position, he started to worry about the girl, he wondered if he had gone to a safer place, what happened if she didn’t? He would feel guilt but if she did go, it would be a complete waste of time.

But there something telling him to check on her….. at first he ignored it but then he pushed away his stubbornness and went to find her.

He ran through the door to his house, not caring if he got wet because something was telling him that she was in trouble.

Jaejoong ran through the rain to the same place he had met her

There she was…. Still in the same position, He felt guilt overcome him, she ran up to her and shielded her from the rain with his jacket, her face was pale and his body was cold as ice. He checked if she was still breathing and she was but only barely.

He picked at her bride style and quickly got her to his house, he realised how light her body was actually.

Once he got into his house, he quickly placed her in his room, putting on a blanket to keep her warm.

Then something suddenly hit him, he was going have to take off her wet clothes…… But he just did it anyways, Jessica would probably thank him the next day for it…

 

The Next day

The sunlight reflected on Jessica’s face waking her up, she groaned and got out of the bed, scanning her surroundings.

“ Where the hell am I? and where did I get these old dated clothes from? “ she thought out loud.

“ Who’s house am I in “ she said looking at the place.

She stood up and stretch her body then went to explore the place.

As she was exploring this place, she heard someone’s voice from behind, she quickly turned around to see Jaejoong.

“ Hey! Your that Jerk that left me in the rain last night” she yelled, pointing to Jaejoong

Jaejoong leaned against his bedroom bed and slightly titled his head. “ Who are you calling a Jerk? I did save you afterall, didn’t I?”

Jessica was speechless “ W-well… What happens if you did? You can’t talk to a princess that way… JERK! “ she countered

“ Hmm… So she’s the famous Princess Jessica Jung huh? all thought I didn't expect this kind of reaction from you.... how interesting,  “ he thought to himself

“ Well Princess, when you enter this house, you’re not a Princess, your just a normal person like me” Jaejoong smirked

“ You have some nerve talking to me like that…. Jerk “ she mumbled angrily, showing an angry face, which Jaejoong thought was cute

“ Wow, your interesting… I think I might start to like you… Jessica “ he smirked again, get closer to Jessica til she was up against the wall.

“ H-hey… get.. away from me” she stuttered… slightly blushing

Jaejoong leaned in to pretend to kiss her and Jessica fell for it and tried to kiss back. Jaejoong leaned away half way and then bursted into laughter.

Jessica was embarrassed, her face flushed red and she tired to cover her face with her hands.

On the other hand Jaejoong was laughing non-stop

“ You should had seen your face, you… you… actually thought I was gonna… KISS YOU… “ Jaejoong laughed hard

“ URRGGHHH! JERK! I HATE YOU” Jessica punch him and storm off angrily to the bathroom “ I’LL BE IN THE SHOWER “

“ wow, for a girl she punches really hard, ” He thought touching his bruise Jessica had just left.

Jessica stormed off to the bathroom and slammed hard the door when she finished “ Stupid Jerk… “ she thought angrily before turning on the refreshing hot bath water and taking off all her clothes to bath.

She got into the bath tub and layed in there, forgetting about everything, she just let all of the warm water comfort her.

Once she was done, she put on a towel covering her body then something struck her, she forgot to get clean clothes, her face brighten up imagining Jaejoong getting her clothes including bra and underwear.

Jessica snapped out of her thoughts when she heard a knock at the door.

“Hey Jessica, You forgot your clothes “

Jessica opened the door to see who it was, she quickly took the clothes off Jaejoong and slammed the door on her.

“ ohh, an Ice Princess huh? Interesting… I think you’re gonna be fun to play with Jessica.“ he smirked while walking off.

 

Heyy Guys, I thought I'll update before I go on Hiatus til the 2nd of February * I'm on Vacation and I have to go home to Australia *

Sorry for the short chapter, I'll update an long chapter when I get back.

Please remember to Subscribe and comment, it makes me get more inspiration and encouragement from you guys and that you actually like my story... ^_^

Thank you everyone who subscribes and comments anyway.

Okay, see you guys, take care and stuff

 

Some Jessica for all before I go ^_^                <===================== Some Sica for all before I go ^_^