Chapter 2: Suprise?!

My Jung Princess

Yuri’s Pov

I was glad to see Jessica was feeling much better together, I think I really got through to her! I can see that she is much happier and less stress. “Good job Yuri, you did it “I think to myself, smiling like an idiot. After visiting Jessica and delivering her breakfast in bed, I go back and return to my other jobs.

I was dusting the bookshelf in the main room, humming a tune, when Taeyeon- Unnie, the head maid, came up to me. “Yuri, Are you busy right now? Mr Horvejkul and his son are coming over this evening to talk with King Yunho, If you’re not busy, I would like you to help the other maids decorate the Meeting room, we are kind of behind schedule” She asked me, sounding a little despress

Being this person I am, I agree with no hesitation. “I’ll be there right away after I finish dusting these book shelf “I smile “Oh Yuri, thank you so much! “ She smiled back before returning to her previous job.

So I continue dusting the shelves quickly and when they were spotless, I put my hands on my hips and take a step back, looking at what I have just done. Approving it, I quickly pack up and head off to my next job when I hear someone call my name.

“ Yuri~ Do you have a moment?” I turn around to see who it is, only to find my best friend Jessica calling me.

 

Jessica pov’s

I woke up to find out it was morning?! “ How long have I been asleep for “ I thought to myself. I get up and get to the bathroom and do my business in there. When I finish, I go to my wardrobe and put on an elegant, simple white dress and white flats. As I walk out of my room, I see Yuri about to head off somewhere; I thought I thank Yuri for yesterday so I go to call her over.

“ Yuri~ Do you have a moment” I call out to her Yuri turned around looking surprised but still looked calm. “ yes, what is it Sica? “ she asked curiously.

“ I would like to thank you for Yesterday, you didn’t have to help me solve my problems but you did, You really are my best friend Yul” I said to her while giving her my best smile

“ Sure, what are best friends for? “ She responded smiling

“ I have to go now Yuri, Apparently my father wants to see me and talk about something VERY IMPORANT,

“ I say lazily, with my hands on my head

“ hehehe, You go have fun dear “ Yuri giggled

“ You know I will, anyways I’ll see you later at the event thingy with Mr. Horvejkul “ I responded

We then separated and took our paths, I was on the way to my father’s meeting room, humming a song, without looking, I tripped on against a small table near the meeting room’s door.

I brace my body so I wouldn’t feel as much pain but then I felt two strong arms catch me.

“ Gotacha, You’re a clumsy one aren’t you?” I look up to see who my knight in shining armour was that save me, only to be greeted by two pair of warm brown eyes, I was kind of drawn to this.

“Are you okay Princess Jessica “The man asked me I immediately snapped out of my vision and looked away because I was blushing.

“ Yes.. Yes! Of course, Thank you for saving me” I got up and bowed to the man He smiled at me and I smiled back, then something stuck me.

“ Wait, how do you know my name?” I asked curiously

“ Well who doesn’t know about THE  famous daughter of King Yunho “ he said then chuckle I blush again.

“ May I know who my hero is that saved me?” I smiled at him then winked.

“ Nichkhun but you can just call me Khun “ He responded, offering a handshake. I gladly accepted it,

“ You can just call me Sica “ We both just stood there, awkward silence until I broke it.

“ I have to go meet my father now, He’ll kill me if I’m late, Bye Khun” I say running off and waving at him.

“ Bye sica and don’t trip, take care! “ He said yelling back and waving.

“He’s Kind of cute, has a nice charming smile too, I wonder if he’s the one? ” I thought to myself as I stand at the front of my father’s meeting room. Not wanting to be rude, I knock on the door first, then I hear my father say “ Come in! “ I enter the room and see my father seeing at his desk working.

 

No’s pov

“ Ahh Sica-honey, you came, Come, Take a seat” Yunho gestured, pointing to the chair.

 Jessica nodded and took the seat and asked him, “ what’s the occasion this time father “ she says “ I’m glad you asked Honey, Mr. Horvejkul will be coming soon, he’s son is already here though, so when he comes I would like to go out front and greet him and then take him to the main hall for the event“ Yunho said “ That’s it? Go out and greet him then take him to the hall, gotacha dad” Jessica said confidently

“ At a girl “ Yunho said and leaned over the desk to ruffle his daughter’s hair Jessica giggled, “ Okay, see you at the hall dad “ she says before leaving “ I wonder who his son is, I wonder if he’s cute “ I think to myself.

The afternoon came quickly as Mr Horvejkul came. All of the palace was decorated quiet beautifully, for the event, white ribbon and lily flowers all around the palace. Every square inch covered. Jessica was amazing by the work that the maids and servants did, Yuri was even part of it. As Jessica waited for Mr Horvejkul to come, she wondered what the occasion was, all she had been told that it was an event of some sort.

 

Jessica’s pov

I was standing there waiting at the front of palace , I thought maybe this was an occasion to join both the kingdom together but I wonder which way he would do it. Signing an agreement maybe…. Hmmm what would be choose,, may- Finally Mr Horvejkul arrives in a carriage lead by two white horse, I stared in awe, amazed, I stop my day dreaming.

Mr. Horvejkul comes out of the carriage wearing fancy clothes, he was guarded by two guards. “ Ohh~ it’s time now “ I think to myself, I go up to Mr. Horvejkul and greet him. “ Good Afternoon Mr. Horvejkul, Welcome to the Jung Palace~ I’ll you to the main event hall” I say, giving him my best smile Mr Horvejkul just looked at me and grinned.

“ No need to be formal Jessica-shii, You can just call me Changmin “ He said I found it odd for a king allowing me to call them by their first name but I didn’t want to be rude so I’ll call him Changmin. “ um.. Changmin oppa, I’ll lead you to the main hall” I stuttered and began to walk in complete silence, I found it awkward so he probably did too until he asked me a question.

“ Jessica-shi, Have you met my son yet? ” he asked “ Not Yet si- I mean, Not yet Changmin sir “ I responded quickly, obviously because I was nervous around THE king Changmin.

“ Well Don’t worry, you’ll meet him soon, we have a surprise for both of you too ” He said and grinned again. “ Ohh, I love suprises! “ I yelled out, Oops, I bet the whole palace heard that…

 

No one’s pov

King Changmin chuckled at Jessica’s Childish, Jessica was a lot like her mother Tiffany, they both were beautiful, both had similar smiles and lastly, both were sometimes dorky and clumsy.

“ Um.. Changmin sir.. “ Jessica asked “ Yes Jessica-shi “ Changmin replied Jessica stopped walking, her back still facing Changmin.

“ Could you tell me about my mother… My father never told me anything much about her… I guess it’s still hurts to talk about her” Jessica asked with a hint of sadness, suddenly turning around to face Changmin.

Changmin saw the seriousness and sadness in her eyes so he started to talk. “ Your mother Jessica… Was a beautiful women Jessica, To tell you the truth, I actually liked her too at first but your father Yunho kept trying to get her, he really loved her, He was rejected many times of course but eventually, your mother fell for his charms and opened a spot in her heart for him. “ He said while looking up at the ceiling.

He continued “ Her beauty was beyond words, Her hair was lovely, her skin were flawless and milky white and she had one of the most beautiful eyes I’ve se-.

Jessica couldn’t hold her tears back anymore, this was all too much for her, she started quietly sobbing. Upon hearing this, Changmin immediately stopped and went to Comfort her, Patting her back.

“ I knew I shouldn’t have her about this! “ he scolded himself. “ I’m really Sorry, Jessic- “

“ No, it’s my fault for asking… “ Jessica cut him off while wiping her tears away.

“ I think we have delayed this event thing for a while now, we should get going now “ Jessica smiled and said Even though Changmin knew the smile was fake, he nodded and moved on.

They kept walking in silence until they reached two wooden doors which were the entrance to the event. Changmin wanted to make sure Jessica was okay so he asked her if she was okay. Jessica turned around and faced him, “ Don’t worry about me, I’m fine “ she responded, doing her signature smile

Changmin was immediately shocked, that smile was two much like Tiffany’s....

Jessica opened up to the two main doors, revealing a beautiful scene of the room, Chairs and tables were beautifully decorated in a light blue-ish coloured, the room itself had huge windows that sunlight passed through, making the room look so bright. “ Hey Jessica, Come over here! “ Jessica hear her friend Yuri shout and wave at me. she turned around at king Changmin unsure if I should leave him but then he nodded at him, telling me I should go so I thank him with a smile and run off. “

Hey Yul, Nice work by the way too “ I said pointing to all of the tables and chairs. “ hehehe, Thanks Sica “ she said embarrassed.

“ oh by the way, I met this really cute guy today in the castle “ Jessica said

“ Ohhh What was he like, Like how cute?” Yuri was curiously, plus squealing like a fan girl over this guy that she hadn’t met before

“ Oh he’s lik- OMG, there he is right now “ Screamed Jessica, while pointing to Nichkhun who was entering the room

 

Yuri’s Pov

Jessica was talking about this guy that she had just met, apparently he’s cute but I’ll be the judge of that! “ Oh he’s like-OMG, there he is right now” Jessica screamed and then pointed at him.

I see this cute, manly figure enter the room, Jessica was right, He is super cute! I think I’m blushing! I look at his face, He big brown eyes and a y Jawline….. hehehe I hope that Jessica will introduce me to him soon~ “ Hey Nichkhun come here! I wanna introduce you to someone “ I hear Jessica yelling, Oh god, he’s actually coming, Stay calm Yuri! He’s only the most Cutest and iest guy you ever seen!

 

Nichkhun’s Pov

I was lost in this palace because everything I asked someone, they would either be busy or stutter something that I couldn’t understand. Finally I found the way to the event hall, then I hear a Voice call me. It was Jessica asking me to come where she is to introduce me to someone? No wanting to be rude, I obey her and when up to her and her friend I look at her friend, Man, She was beautiful!

She had beautiful brown eyes, Long black silky hair and the cutest smile in the world…. I think I was in love… No! I can't fall for her... I have to be with someone else.... I'm sorry Yuri....

“ Hey Khun, This is my friend Yuri, Yuri meet Nichkhun “ Jessica said.

“ Hey, I’m Prince Nichkhun, nice to meet you “ I say offering a hand shake. Jessica looked surprised, Oops, forgot to tell her I was a prince. * The son of King Chagmin too *

“ Um… Hi, I’m Yuri, Nice to meet you too “ she said with her soft, angelic voice. We shook hands and her hands were very Soft…

We stood there and the room slowly started to filled, bringing life to the usually quiet place. There was an awkward silence between all of us until my father and King Yunho came.

“ Ahhh, I see that the children have met “ My father said, king Yunho just chuckled

“ ahaha “ The three of us laugh awkwardly.

King Yunho picked up on this and then looked at my father and gave him a look, my father nodded. It was strange what they did But I ignored it.

 

No one’s pov

King Yunho and Changmin order every guest to take a seat at one of tables, including the maids and servants, which also meant Yuri Yuri bid Farwell to Nichkhun and Jessica then left off. When there was complete silence, King Yunho began “ As all of know, Our Kingdom is small but strong, Our population is little but that’s enough, Our supplies are little but we can improve that. All of you here know this because you are one of us, A Jung. “ King Yunho Stopped King

Changmin started “ So, To help improve this kingdom to enable better life and quality to it, we have decided to join the two kingdom’s together! “ There was a big Cheer from the guest and the audience, even Nichkhun and Jessica smiled, they liked this idea until they heard the shocking news that made that feel like being betrayed or so. “ to do this we have decide that…. Prince Nichkhun and Princess Jessica will get married!

“ Yuri’s heart immediately sank, her feelings for Nichkhun…. They were useless now, a tear rolled down her cheek.

 

 

Heyyy Guys, SORRY FOR TAKING A LONG TIME TO UPDATE!

Did you enjoy this chapter? Sorry if it was Boring! ><

So Do you know who the mystery guy is now? It's Nichkhun! Jaejoong Won't appear into like the 4 or 5 chapter, Sorry for all of you waiting... =(

I'll try to update soon, my life is getting busier each day, -__- * But I won't use that as a excuse

Once again, this comment and subscribe! 15 SUBSCRIBERS, THANK YOU

Saranghae you guys!

From Khunnie_boo11