Chapter 6: Ice prince and Ice princess

My Jung Princess

 Jessica’s concern for Jaejoong grew bigger ever since he did not return home after the incident, although Jaejoong’s  father re-assured her there was nothing to worry about and he was simply taking a walk, something deep in her heart told her to go out and find him, make sure he’s safe.

Jessica wore a light jacket and exited quickly in case Jaejoong’s father had tried to convince her once again that everything was okay.

But something told Jessica that there was something wrong.

 

Jaejoong’s side

Jaejoong had run away from the drama because his father reminded him of someone that used to be his whole world. So he went to a quiet forest and sat by the river, listening to the quiet flowing of the river. He closed his eyes and thought about her.

 

His tired so hard to get her to fall for him, but in the end, she fell out of love with him first.

His feelings for her were true, she was playing with him.

He thought she was the one for him, obviously she thought otherwise

He gave her heart But she broke it into bits

She is the reason why Jaejoong is the Ice prince and why he’s careful about his feelings around girls.

Then he remember Jessica’s face, the way she smiled and her gentle brown eyes, it reminded him so much of dara’s, sometimes he hated the fact Jessica reminded him of her but…. It also made him do a rare thing, smile.

 

Jaejoong angrily hit the water in frustration and held his hands with his hands, as if he had a head ache, in fact, the memories of his with his ex was the head ache.

Why did you play with my heart….Dara… why?

Jaejoong shedded a small tear for her

Then he heard a sharp scream, he knew that scream from anywhere.

 

Jessica’s side

Jessica was walking around the unfamiliar place, there was a sudden brush of cold air so she cover herself up with her jacket a little.

 

Jessica’s pov

“I should have bought a thicker jacket if I knew it was going to be this cold “I scolded myself.

I heard the bush move a little but I ignored it at first, thinking it was just an animal so I just continued walking.

I steady my pace when I hear men talking and then out of nowhere, these people come out and try and kidnap me.

“Well, what do we have here? “The leader said, the rest of them stood there circling me, staring at me.

“I’m not who you think I am! “ I called out, in case they thought I was Princess Jessica Jung, Well I was but I didn’t want them to know that.

“So how would you be then huh girly? “ he raised an eye brown

“ My… my name is…… Sooyeon… I just the daughter of a poor farmer, I from the west “ I lied quietly, but loud enough for him to hear, Sooyeon is the name mother and father called me when I was little.

“  hm… what’s a girl like you from the west doing in the south? “

I bit my lip down, how do I explain to this guy without revealing my true intentions.

“ I-I’m- “

“ Save it girl, the people on the black-market ain’t that smart, they were take you as Princess Jessica Jung even if you are or aren’t. You’ll fetch a heavy price on the black market. “ he cut me off.

His guards all came closer to me, I was scared, Shivers were sent down my spine “ The black…. Market “ I stuttered.

“ What will do with me afterwards “ I said, afraid.

“ That’s there choice girl, you’ll probably become a slave to them or they sell you for even a higher price, trust me, you’ll fetch pretty big there… Sooyeon “ He said, glaring at me and my body… the way he looked at me disgusted me.

My eyes widen, fear immediately run over me, I was scared, I’d usually had guards follow me around but this time…. I was all alone. Even my ice princess act wasn’t any use now

Two of the guards got a hold of my arms and held me down while the rest watched on. Why was this happening to me…

“ Take her away boys “ he said, signalling a hand gesture.

My body read my actions and I immediately tried to fight off the people, obviously they were too strong so I let out my dolphin scream, hoping someone would hear.

Please…. Let some hear… Please

I closed my eyes and a tear rolled down my cheek, maybe this Is the last time…. I remember everything from my best friend Yuri to my father…. I’m sorry…. For ever hurting you…. I just wanted to let you guys know that I love you….

Suddenly I hear men groaning, and the grip on my arms loosen, I was still scared so I went to the floor and covered my head with my arms.

I heard men being knocked out one by one… I’m thankful for whoever they are.

When I heard there was no more punching sounds, I look up and see who it is, my eyes widen, why is it always him saving me?

Jaejoong looked coldly into my eyes, he was panting.

I ignored it at first and shot him a thankful sweet smile

He looked shocked for a moment, I swear, he had just said a girl’s name… Dara? or something

I looked back with my confused eyes and tilted my head a little.

He looked away from me in disgust and walked off.

“ what’s wrong with this guy? Was he playing with me the whole time?... “ My heart started hurting.

Even step I took to get closer to him, it hurt.

Was the brave Ice princess actually melting because of this guy?

When I got close enough to Jaejoong, I wanted to thank him for saving me life again but when I placed a hand on his shoulder, he harshly slapped it off.

I was shocked, my hands were a little red from it, I was a little angry right now

“ What’s your problem huh? Did I do someth- “

“ Why did you even come here to the first place huh? Why are you following me, Stop pretending to care about me when you don’t’ “ he snapped at me

“ Of course I care about you! You did save me didn’t you “ I said a little angry

Jaejoong pushed me against the tree and pinned me to it.

I was surprised by what he did but I kept my composure, I try to shove him away to create distance between us but he was too strong

“ Jaejoong let me go! “ I said and hit his chest angrily

“ Not until you say you don’t care about me “ He said coldly, it scared me a little bit but I kept persisting to break his ice wall

“ But It’s true I do care about yo- “

He sealed his lips with mine, it was a very rough kiss, his cold soft lips onto my warm lips. he deepen it by sealing the space between us.

I tried to fight back and push him away, he had just stolen my first kiss… Tears rolled down my eyes.

He stopped a few minutes later and looked at me, still coldly

“ Now can you say you still care about me “ He said before leaving me where I was.

I was speechless but I was also hurt, why did he do that, why doesn’t he let anyone care about him… why?

I fall to the hard soil floor, quietly sobbing….

Jaejoong….

 

Jaejoong Pov

I left her there, I bet she’s just like any other girl, spoiled and does what she wants, no manners or respect at all.

Jessica is like any other girl, just uses men I bet.

But the kiss I had with her, it was so soft… different from dara’s rough kisses, I actually liked it…

Why did my heart hurt when I heard Jessica sobbing.

No Jaejoong! She’s just playing with you… Just like Dara….. Protect your heart Jaejoong and build a ice wall around it that no one can melt…

I smile at the thought and return home….

When I enter the door, I heard my father get up and walk up to me

“ Have you seen Jessica jae, I haven’t seen, did she leave “ he asked concerningly

“  Jessica… She’ll be fine “ I reply shortly before leaving too my room

I swear, my father stood there dumfounded and just looked at me, but I didn’t care, but I felt a strange feeling in my heart

 

No one’s pov W& Jessica’s Side

Jessica just sat there crying she felt helpless, Usually Yuri was here to help her but she wasn’t right now… she missed everyone so much….

Jessica thought about Jaejoong and the whole incident… The whole thing replayed in her mind..

“ Maybe I shouldn’t have been so nice to him in the first place…. “  she mumbled quietly, still crying.

“ I’ll show him I’m not some Princess… but Jessica Jung “ She said quietly then stood up, no longer crying.

“ I’ll show him why I’m the ice princess and not some ordinary girl “ she smiled bitterly at the idea then wiped away the remained tears.

Jessica arrived home and was greeted by Jaejoong’s father, “ why have you been Sica, I was so worried about you “ he said in a concerning voice, he felt an cold aura around her.

Jessica used her best smile and faced him “ I’m fine, don’t worry about me “ she said before walking off to the guest room.

Jaejoong  heard Jessica’s arrival so he went to lean against the wall near her, the light footsteps of Jessica approaching made him seen eager for her return.

She walked passed him, her blonder hair brushing against his face lightly, she stood in front of her door then turned to look at him.

He was taken back but when he saw, he expected to see a pair of tired, red crying eyes but instead he saw a pair of cold eyes look at him, it was like looking at himself.

“ I’m fine if you’re wondering… and Jaejoong, thanks for the whole…. incident, you made me realise who I really am… the ice Princess… “She said coldly before smiling bitterly at him and entering the her room

Jaejoong was shocked, he couldn’t control the thing in his chest hitting against it. Why did it hurt so much seeing her like this? What happened to her big brown warm eyes?

It was true he liked to see her warm side but why was she being like this?

Didn’t the kiss mean anything to her right? What had he just done?

Jaejoong fell to the floor, holding his head, he had just realised something…. “ she’s not Dara Jaejoong… She’s Jessica… she’s different… don’t compare her with dara “

But It was too late now, Jessica probably hated him now.

She had built an ice wall around herself that was too impossible to climb over…. She was truly the ice princess…

Once Jessica had slammed the door on him, she stood up for a little bit before falling to the floor, she knew she couldn’t keep up her ice princess act for very long, she was weak around him, her body was.

She admitted it, she had a thing for Jaejoong but what he said today totally hurt her today, she swore than she wouldn’t open up her heart easily next time, to any guy.

Even if it was Jaejoong, she was going to make sure first that he was the right one for her before she jumped to any conclusions.

Jessica touched her lips, feeling Jaejoong lips on hers, the feeling was still there. She smiled a bit at the feeling….

Jaejoong… Ice Prince Jaejoong…..

Maybe... I do care for you....

 

Hi Guys, SO SORRY ABOUT THIS EXTREMELY LATE UPDATE! Please forgive me….. * Bows *

You guys know I have school work and stuff and I apologise for not updating regularly like many other good writers…. I’m sorry =(

My updating days are still between 5-6 days, yeah, I know, too long but I hope you guys can be patient…. I don’t expect you guys to be anyways. * Not saying it in a bad way By the way *

Please continue to comment and Subscribe! SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER CONFUSED ANYONE BTW, I’ll try to clear it up in the next chapter

SORRY FOR MAKING DARA SEEM LIKE A BAD PERSON IN HERE! I DON’T HATE HER GUYS! I ACTUALLY LIKE HER! She’s Really pretty, cool personality! =)

P.S Is Jessica's colour of writing hard to see in here? I'll change it if you guys want!

Love you guys! Thank you for reader! Much Appericate!

Khunnie_boo11