Chapter 1: Family Matters

My Jung Princess

The palace was not usually a quiet place, chatter filled from the maids and servants quickly filled the palace, All talking about the conversation that was held behind the two wooden door. Curiosity quickly filled their minds as no one knew what was being spoke about

The room where the conversation was decorated quite nicely, with lovely furniture, old painting and ancient antiques. A beautiful pretty, lady like figure sat in the room on a classic piece of furniture. The sun shore brightly through the room’s windows, reflecting on the perfect flawless skin of Princess Jessica Jung.

 

Jessica’ pov

I sat in the room quietly listening to the conversation my father was having with Mr. Horvejkul. I guess they were guess they were talking about each other’s Kingdom and praising them.

The whole Conversation did not interest me one bit though. I didn’t really care about this business of the Kingdoms but don’t get me wrong, I do care about my role as a princess and how I have to be a good role-model, influence people to do good things and blah blah. Having my father my father consistently reminds me these things, How could I forget! 

I was fiddling with my fingers, Looking around this room, looking for something to do. Since I found nothing interesting to do. I decide to close my eyes for a bit and day dream…

Thinking of the Perfect guy for me, He has to cute, smart, maybe manly, Hot and attractive. I wonder if he’s got abs too, and maybe an deep y voice?

Hahaha, Jessica, You’re asking for too much, Your father has to approve of him too! I smile a bit, thinking of this guy…

Then I hear to a man get out a huge laugh, I wake up and look to see who it is. Thanks for Waking me up from my awesome day dreaming dad. Finally the conversation which seemed like a long time ended with a handshake from both of the kings. I jump to my feet and bow to Mr Horvejkul, bidding goodbye.

“ Aaahh, Yunho, it’s been such a long time since seeing you, I see your Kingdom is still in perfect shape, hm” Mr Horvejkul praised

“ Aahhhaha, I don’t know about that Changmin, Send my blessing to Nichkhun will you, You have a fine son there” My father Complimented

“ Your daughter Jessica has also grown into a beautiful women, just like her mother Tiffany” I smile at the compliment

“ I will be off now, Goodbye Yunho and Jessica, I’ll be seeing you soon” He said Happily before being escorted off by the guards. I wonder what he meant when he said that last sentence but I shooked off the feeling I was about to exit the building when my father called me.

“ Sica dear, Where are you going?” he asked me curiously.

“ Where else father? To my room, you practically forbid me to leave the palace so where else could I go?” I responded rolling my eyes. “ Well you know why I do that perfectly missy” he countered back “ Yeah Yeah, in case I get kidnap or abducted. “ I countered “ Now if you have some time to spare for a bit, I would like to talk about marri-“

My hand gripped the doorknob harder and I cut him off before he could finish speaking, “ Dad I’ve told you this about 100 times, I’ll get married when I’m ready and plus, I haven’t found the perfect guy yet so quit setting me up with guys because they’ll all get rejected like Donghae, Jonghyun and Heechuel”

“ Awww, I thought you were getting somewhere with Prince Donghae” My father frowned “ UUURRRGGHH!” I yelled angrily before storming out of the room

 

No one’s Pov

“ Crazy, stupid dad setting me up with crazy people” Jessica muttered under her breath as she walked to her room

“ Sica! “ a sweet voice called her, Jessica immediately knew who that voice belonged to. There were only two people that would call her that, her father and…

“ Yuri! “ Jessica turned around and grin happily, pushing away all the problems she had before away Yuri was not only her personal maid, she was her best friend since birth, Jessica loved her to bits, just as she was her little sister.

“ Troubles with your father again I presume? Marriage perhaps? “ Yuri asked playfully

“ Well, it doesn’t take a genius to figure that out Yul, that’s practically the only question he askes me” Jessica pointed out. There was then an awkward slience between the two, followed by a laugh

“ How about we go to your room and talk about it? Hm…? “ Yuri suggested

“ Hmmm… I’m really not in the mood to talk about Marriage Yul” Jessica responded Lazily, with her hands behind her head

“ Ohh come on Sicachu~ we won’t talk for very long and plus, you’ll feel better once your problems are out and about” Yuri countered, then showed her best puppy eyes.

“ Yul! You know my weakness is cute things and cute people” Jessica pouted

“ I know, that’s why I did it” Yuri winked

“ Meanie” Jessica meronged ( Stuck her tongue out )

“ Come on Sicachu~ “ Yuri Sang Jessica thought for a bit, Would she really feel better when her feelings were out and about, maybe she would feel less stressed

“ Fine Fine, I’ll talk “ Jessica sighed in defeat

“ Omg? Really? YAY! Let’s go !” Yuri dragged her friend

“ Wonder why someone would be so enthusiastic to talk about Marriage” Jessica thought Lazily

 

Jessica’s Room

The princess’s room was painted in a gentle blue colour, in the corner of her room laid a white desk and a wooden wardrobe. Although her room was huge, It was half empty.

 

Yuri’s Pov

We entered Sica’s Room, I dragged her to the middle of the room where her comfy Queen size bed was and we sat. Jessica immediately stood up and walked gracefully to the window while I remained in the same position. There was silence between us again so I began to speak up first.

“ Sica, you know that you can tell me anything so what’s wro-?

“ Yuri, have you ever felt like you just wanted to run away and be a normal person? Have a normal life where you don’t have to have so much restrictions. Be able to do what you want and not be followed by guards where ever you go, And most importantly, Be able to choose when you want to get married! Jessica snapped a little at her last sentence.

I was a little taken back at what she said but remained calm. I looked deeply in Jessica’s eyes , Her usual warm brown orbs when no where to be seen, they had been clouded by anger and sadness.

Confused at what I should do, I got up and went to hug her from the behind, trying my best to calm her down. My best friend still stood the same position, with her head still facing the outside of the window.

“ Marriage, It’s a big thing, It means that I still spent the rest of the life with the person I love, creating memories with that person for the rest of my life ” Jessica said emotionless I still stand there comforting, giving her all my support, that’s was the only thing that I could do right now.

Then Jessica then around and faced me with those big brown eyes, her eyes were teary.

“ What happens if I’m not ready Yul? I don’t want to let my father down, Especially, I don’t want to disappoint the kingdom” Jessica quietly started sobbing in yuri’s arms.

“ Awww, Sica~ Honey, Take all the time you need, Your still young, you’ll find your perfect man one day” I ressured her

“ yul! What happens if I don’t! I’ll disappoint Everyone…” She responded still full of sadness

“ Sica! Listen to me! “ I say holding onto her shoulders and making her look straight into my eyes.

“You’re the most beautiful, kind hearted Young lady I’ve met, Everyone likes you, There’s nothing that anyone would hate about, your heart is pure and your personality is Warm. You’re the Gorgeous daughter of Jung Yunho and Jung Tiffany. Please Jessica, don’t say that no one will love you because I know that there is someone in the world that is perfect for you.” I said Confidently but with a hint of sadness in my voice

“ Ohh Yuri, how sweet of you to say.. I’m speechless” She said with tears of joys

“ it’s the true though, you’ll find someone, don’t worry” I replied, wiping the tears away from her eyes

“ Now don’t cry anymore, You’ll make yourself look ugly” I teased and smirked a little

“ Haaayyy! I remember someone calling me the most beautiful kind hearted lady EVER” she retorted Then we both laughed together, True Happiness was shown

 

No one’s pov

They stayed in same position, still laughing at Yuri’s joke. Jessica was truly happy, she had also forgotten about her problems Talking to Yuri had sure solved her problems.

“I have to go help the other maids now, apparently we’re preparing for a huge event tomorrow, see you later Sica~ “Yuri waved Goodbye and left the room

Jessica was lonely once again so she decided to sleep for a while. “Thank you Yuri “she quietly mumbled while looking at the white ceiling, then quietly falling asleep on her bed.

Little did Jessica know, a Manly-figure stood outside Jessica’s room, leaning against a wall, listening to the whole conversation Jessica had with Yuri. Once the man heard everything, he walked out of Palace doors, exiting the kingdom.

“ I feel the same way too Jessica “

 

Ohhhh~ whose the Mysterious Guy? who do you think

 

 

 Readers and Subscribers! What did you think about the first chapter? Was it okay? Sorry for making you guys wait for a long time

 

 

 Remember to comment and subscribe! I’ll try my best to update ASAP! *Maybe in 3 or 4 days*

Thank you for Reading! ^_^    From: khunnie_boo11