Chapter 5: Promises

My Jung Princess

 Soldiers were sent to various locations around the Jung kingdom, they searched all the areas high and low, just to find the beloved daughter of King Yunho. He was desperate to keep the promise that he had with his wife.

 

Flashback

Tiffany was in her bed, she was sweating and her skin was pale, she was running a very high fever. Jessica was very young at the time, only 3 years old. Yunho was so stressed at the time, trying to find a cure for his wife’s fever but it was unless, his wife was going to die in a matter of days but he didn’t accept it.

He ordered all the best doctors from all around the kingdom to try cure her but the results were all the same, they were useless.

On the last day, Yunho bought Jessica to play with her mother, Tiffany stared into Jessica’s innocent eyes and she knew that she wasn’t going to make it so she made Yunho keep a promise.

“Jessica..Princess… can mummy talk with daddy for a little bit “ she said quietly, trying to hid the weakness in her voice

“ Of course mummy! “ Jessica said excitedly but she would’ve if she really knew what they were going to talk about. She kissed her mother on her cheek and went to the door and played with her toy Dolphin.

Tiffany called Yunho over to talk. Yunho held her pale but soft hands and stared deeply into her eyes. Yunho held her pale but soft hands and stared deeply into her eyes. Tiffany eye smiled back then pointed to Jessica.

“ Our little princess is growing up so fast…. Yunho “ she said happily.

Tiffany continued “ I’m so happy to be the mother of such a beautiful daughter… but as much I want to see her grow up, you know that I won’t be able to-”

“ Don’t say that!... Please Tiffany.. Your time…. It isn’t your time yet “ he raised his voice a little bit then looked at her sadly.

Tiffany placed her hand on his cheek and looked into Yunho’s eyes

“ Honey… I want you to take care of Jessica forever, I want her to know that I’ll always be proud of her, on whatever she does. She’s our beautiful daughter anyway.. “ she eye smiled again.

Yunho heart melted, not like the first time he saw Tiffany but because what she said. She was a sweet person anyway.

Yunho tired to keep back his tears and he responded with a simple “ Yes, I will, I promise Jung Tiffany “ he tried to smile Tiffany responded with her smile

“ I love you Jung Yunho“

“ I love you too Jung Tiffany “ then they shared a passionate kiss,

Jessica looked over her shoulder and saw this, she smiled and giggled a little before turning her attention back to her toy dolphin.

“ We’re going to live as a very happy family Mr. Dolphin, me, Daddy and Mummy” She said happily,

Yunho didn’t tell her about her condition, she would be broken if he did, she was to innocent.

The next day was a dark day for the Jung kingdom, Everyone was broken and hurt. Yunho and Jessica were hurt most, Jessica’s dream was broken. Tears ran out her eyes This is the reason why Yunho is over protected over Jessica, he doesn’t want to lose her like he lost Tiffany.

End of Flashback

 

Jessica’s and Jaejoong’s side

The two of them were bickering all afternoon, yelling at each other, there conversation about what they should have for dinner changed into a fight. Jaejoong every much enjoying every second of the fight mostly responded with smirks and winks which annoyed Jessica.

“ You’re so lazy you know that! Be a Gentlemen and help me cook, Stupid..” Jessica mumbled the last part but Jaejoong hear it.

“ what did you say Princess.. Hm? I didn’t exactly hear you” he said loudly and pierced his eyes at her back.

Jessica stopped stirring the soup and then placed it down to stare right into Jaejoong face.

“ I said Stupid “ she announced Proudly then smirked

“ You wanna play a game ice princess, sure I can do that with you “ He said then came up to Jessica, face to face. Jessica didn’t move an inch, she was amazed by Jaejoong iness, His body, his face and everything, she didn’t realise who handsome he looked until now.

Jaejoong Looked straighted into Jessica’s Beautiful brown eyes and was amazed himself, she was so beautiful up close, but at the same time, those eyes also reminded him of someone that hurt him once.

At the right moment, JaeJoong grabbed Jessica and pulled her into a tight hug, Jessica being scared pushed him away strong enough for both of them to end up on the floor, on top of each other. Jessica being on top blushed realizing what she had just done, Jaejoong smirked when he saw her blush and took the opportunity to . “ Hey Ice Princess, your blushing, It because of me right “ he winked

Jessica froze, her heart was beating so fast, this never happened when she was with other guys, why was Jaejoong different?

A knock at the door snapped Jessica out of her vision, Jessica escaped Jaejoong’s embrace and got off her feet, automatically started walking towards the door. Jaejoong stared at her confused then quickly followed her. Jessica’s hands turned the door knob to reveal an old man figure smiling at her happily, Jaejoong peeked over her shoulder and his face turned into immediate shock.

“ DAD?!

“ --------------------------------------------------------

 

Jaejoong was preparing tea while Sica was having a small chat with Jaejoong’s father. There chatter was mostly happy and full of laughter, that Annoyed Jaejoong because he could never have a Happy chat with Jessica.

“ Who wouldn’t know THE famous Jessica Jung” He heard his father said

“ oh please stop, your embarrassing me “ She giggled

“ Has Jae been treating you nicely? “

“ Ohh, Me and Jae are like best buddy now “ She smiled sweetly

Jaejoong’s eye twitched, he poured the hot water angrily and then bought it to the two, placed the teapot and teacup on the table then walked out of the room.

“ what’s his problem “ Jessica thought out loud

“ ohh don’t mind him, he’s shy around cute girls” His father said proudly.

 

--------------------------------------------

 

Jaejoong walked in to room after and sat on a chair with his arm crossed, listening to the conversation.

15mins later

Jessica went to wash the teacups and pot, while Jaejoong and his father had a little chit chat. Jaejoong and his father stared intensely at each other. His father broke the stare

“ Do you like Jessica? “ he suddenly pointed out.

Jaejoong choked on his glass of water then gulp. “ W-what… are you talking about?

“ His father continued “ Why are you so nice around her then Jae? I know you, you’re usually a cold person towards girls but Jessica… she’s different isn’t she? Your finally moving on from her aren’t you?

Jaejoong stood up angrily and pushed the table back a little “ I have had enough of these questions, I’m off “

“Jae!” His father said Jaejoong’s hand on the doorknob stop and he looked at him with his infamous cold eyes.

“what?”

“ If you really like or love Jessica, promise me that you won’t let her get hurt or be hurt, she’s a beautiful person “ His father said then sighed.

A door slammed was the last thing heard, Jessica had finished her chores earlier and had heard the whole thing, he heart beat faster, He put her heart on her hand. “ Is this all true Jae?, do I mean something to you?” She thought quietly.

 

-------------------------------------------

Back at the kingdom

When midnight struck, yuri did the unthinkable, she missed Jessica too much, it had been 4 days now since Jessica had left, she couldn’t take it anymore, She missed her laugh, her company, her scent and her warm personality. Yuri had decided to go out search for Jessica , even if it meant that she risk her life for her, it was worth it.

She wore light clothing and a large hood-cape and brought little supplies.

10 mins after midnight, She rode her horse out of the kingdom but was stopped by a manly figure.

“ Yuri! Stop please… “ the man called out

Yuri couldn’t make out who it was, the night shadowed the figure too much

“ Please…. I can’t lose you “ The man said sadly

“ Nichkhun! “ she shouted out recongnising the voice, even though she couldn’t see, she somehow walked up to him and reached out for his hands.

“ Please understand me… too, She’s the only person I have… “ Yuri pointed out

“ What about me Yul? Don’t I mean anything to you, haven’t you realise that you mean something to me? I care a lot about you Yuri…. Saranghae “ he announced but with a hint of sadness

 Yul eyes widen, this was a huge shock for her, her heart beated faster and non-stop. She had realised that she had fallen for him…. Nichkhun Horvejkul

I.. I.. didn’t know that Nichkhun, I’m sorry but I can’t return your feelings right now, Sorry… “

Nichkhun smiled slightly, it’s okay, just take your time Yuri…” she said before embracing her into a tight hug

Yuri embraced his warmth before hugging him but.

“ Yuri.. Don’t risk yourself, I’ll risk myself to find Jessica, Please… I promise I’ll bring her home for you” he mumbled to into her hair.

Yuri’s eyes widen, “ You’ll do that for me? “

“ I would do anything for you “ he announced proudly

“ Thank you! “ Yuri said happily, tears of happiness running down her cheeks.

The two couples stood there embraced in each other’s love, they knew they were slowly falling for each other….

 

 

 

Hey Guys! I updated…. This is probably my worst chapter….

Sorry about that I have some news for you guys, Just started back at school as soon as I came back from my holidays and I’m finding it hard to update now

The latest I can do is probably 5-6 days or even a week I’ll try my best to update whenever I can because I don’t want to lose subscribers and please do keep on subscribing and commenting though

Sincerely, Khunnie_boo11