Please stop the pain

I'll take care of you

A few months later, Not a word came from Seungri's father. That was one good thing. On the worse side of things, Seungri's mom wasn't doing any better. She only had a month to live. Seungri barely spoke to anybody. Including his beloved Jiyong.

"Baby...please...eat something?" Jiyong asked quietly.

Seungri shook his head.

"No. I can't." He whispered.

Jiyong frowned, and hugged Seungri tightly.

Seungri closed his eyes. He didn't want to believe what was happening. It was tearing his heart up. A week later, he was in class. The principal approached him.

"Seungri. Follow me." He said quietly.

Seungri looked at him, worried. He followed him out the doors.

"You're dismissed from class. Go to the hospital." He said.

Seungri quickly left. He ran to the hospital, fearing the worst. He stood outside his mother's door, sobbing to himself. After a while, he was able to enter the room.

"M-mom." He whispered, grabbing her hand.

"My baby...I love you. I'm proud of you. I'll see you again someday." She whispered.

"I love you! Please...mom...please don't leave me!" He yelled, crying.

Seungri dropped to his knees. He stayed silent for an hour. What was he going to do? His mother was his everything. He slowly walked out of the hospital, and back home. He carefully unlocked the door to the apartment. Once inside, he slid down the wall, staring into space. He cried until no more tears could fall. He called Jiyong.

"Hi baby." Jiyong said.

"B-baby...." Seungri whispered, sobbing.

"Come home. I need you. P-please..." Seungri whispered.

"I'll be right there. Hold on baby." Jiyong said quickly.

Jiyong had been at work. He ran as fast as he could to his car, and sped home. He swung the door open, and hugged Seungri as tight as he possibly could.  Seungri broke down again, and cried into his shoulder for hours.

Seungri had never expected this to be so heartbreaking. He knew it would be, but he didn't know to the level. He couldn't handle it. One day, he was writing out a suicide note. Jiyong found the note.

"Seungri Baby don't-"

"I have to do something! I-my mom is dead now Jiyong! I'll kill myself or something!" He yelled.

Jiyong quickly shook his head.

"No no. Baby. Don't you dare say that! Your mom wouldn't have wanted that. You will get through this. I promise you. It's hard right now. Do anything to help you get through this, but don't hurt yourself and  don't you dare threaten suicide. Please..." Jiyong said, sobbing.

"Seungri...you are stronger than you know." He whispered.

Seungri hugged him tightly, and kissed his head.

"I-i'm so sorry..." He whispered.

"I love you so much. I wouldn't dream of leaving you." Seungri said.

"I love you too Seungri." Jiyong muttered.

Finally, the year went quickly, and it was time for Seungri's high school graduation. He was nervous, but excited.

"There's my y graduate." Jiyong said, smiling.

Seungri blushed.

"Do I look okay?" He asked, nervously examining himself in the mirror.

He was wearing a black tuxedo, with a red tie. Jiyong hugged him from behind, grabbing his waist.

"You look beautiful baby." He muttered, kissing Seungri's cheek.

They headed out to the graduation, everybody went through and got their diplomas. Finally, it was Seungri's turn. He walked confidently down the aisle, and got his diploma. After that, he was walking to find Jiyong. Suddenly, his dad appeared before his eyes. Seungri glared at him.

"S-seungri..." He muttered.

Before he was able to say anything else, Seungri punched him as hard at he could in the face, and ran away to find Jiyong.

"Baby we gotta go!" Seungri said frantically.

Jiyong nodded and they rushed to the apartment.

"You wanna tell me what all that was about?" Jiyong asked.

Seungri laughed.

"Oh my god...I can't believe I finally did that!" He said, excitedly.

"Baby? What did you do?" Jiyong asked.

"Dad showed up to the ceremony and I punched him in the face!" He yelled.

Jiyong looked at him shocked, and hugged and kissed him deeply.

"I am so proud of you!" He said happily.

Seungri smiled at him.

"You know what? Your mom would be so proud of you too." Jiyong said kissing his head.

Seungri smiled widely, and started crying. But this time, it was happy tears. He kissed Jiyong passionately. A while later, Seungri went to visit the old house. When he noticed a letter for Jiyong. He brought it back to the apartment.

"Babe, I guess mom wrote you a letter." He said, handing it over.

Jiyong looked confused at first. He opened the letter. It read:

"To my dear future son in law, 

Jiyong,

You have been so helpful over the years we've known you. I love and trust you with all my heart. I know you already take such good care of my baby, but I can't help but want to remind you. Please, he's been through a lot. Any fights you two may have, remember what's important before saying harsh words. Life is so precious. You never know what could happen. So, please. Remind Seungri that you love and adore him just as much as he loves and adores you. Sometimes, people just need a little reminder. Remember, even just a small smile can make somebody's entire day. Your smile made ours. I will love you boys forever.

~love, mom.

Jiyong started crying, and hugged Seungri tightly.

"Seungri? I love you. Okay? I know I tell you all the time. But i love you and you are the best thing that has ever happened to me." He said, kissing Seungri.

Seungri smiled and kissed him back.

"Jiyong, you are the best thing has ever happened to me. You are my light at the end of the tunnel, my comfort after a bad dream. I love you more than words can ever describe." He answered.

A month later, Jiyong and Seungri went to visit his mother's grave.

"Hey Mom. How you doing? I want you to know that we are okay. We are happy. I graduated. Are you proud of me?" Seungri muttered, squeezing Jiyong's hand.

Jiyong smiled, and kissed his cheek.

They set roses on her grave.

"We love you." He said quietly.

Jiyong and Seungri silently and slowly walked hand in hand back to the car.

"You are my everything." Seungri whispered, kissing Jiyong.

Jiyong smiled, and kissed him back.

"I'll always take care of you." Jiyong whispered