New beginnings

I'll take care of you

Over the next 10 years, Seungri and Jiyong had forgotten about each other, for the most part. They both had jobs, and were helping their families the best they possibly could. Seungri and his mom moved a couple different times, before deciding to settle, and move back to their home town. Seungri felt very nostalgic, but couldn't figure out why. It was finally Seungri's first day of high school. He entered into the first class, nervously. He quietly walked up to the teacher.

"H-hi...I'm new here. I'm Seungri." He said shyly 

"Ah yes. Hello. Let's introduce you to the class, shall we?" The teacher said.

Seungri nodded and followed him.

"Class. We have a new student." He said, motioning to Seungri.

Seungri waved.

"Hi...I'm Seungri. Nice to meet you." He said.

Jiyong silently stared, examining him. He looked so familiar, but from where? That name...the slim build, his eyes... beautiful dark brown. Jiyong thought for a few minutes, then it clicked. He had flashbacks of the little boy with his mother in the market place, and the homeless shelter. He smiled warmly. After Seungri introduced himself, he sat down in the only available seat, right next to Jiyong. After class, Jiyong tapped Seungri's shoulder.

"Seungri?" He asked.

"Yes?" He replied.

"Do you remember me? It's Jiyong." He said.

Seungri studied him for a moment, his eyes glistened, as he remembered Jiyong, and all him and his family did for him and his mom. 10 years ago. He threw his arms around Jiyong, and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you." He Whispered

Jiyong hugged back, smiling.

After a few minutes, they broke the hug.

"Um...w-would you like to come over after school? To catch up?"Jiyong asked.

Seungri nodded,smiling.

"I'd love to." He replied.

"Great! I'll meet you in front of this class after school." Jiyong said.

Seungri nodded, happily.

"Well..I better get to class." He said.

Jiyong nodded.

"Right. See you then." He said.

The day went by quickly, they were both really excited to be in each other's lives again. After school, Seungri, as promised, met Jiyong in front of their first class. They walked out to Jiyong's car.

"You drive?" Seungri said, surprised.

"Yea." Jiyong said, laughing.

"You don't?" He asked 

Seungri blushed, and shook his head.

"No..." He muttered.

"Aww no. Don't feel bad. Not everybody drives. Besides, aren't you younger than me?" Jiyong said.

Seungri smiled slightly.

"I'm 16. How old are you?" He asked 

Jiyong smiled.

"I'm 18." He answered.

Seungri nodded.

They got to Jiyong's house.

"Hey Mom, you'll never guess who I ran into at school today!" Jiyong said, smiling.

"Who?" She asked.

"Seungri!" He said.

"What? No way! Hi Seungri!" She said, hugging him tightly 

"Hi Mrs. Kwon." He said, hugging her.

"How's your mom?" She asked.

Seungri stayed quiet.

"Um... she's fine." He replied.

Jiyong got a weird vibe from the way he sounded. He started to get worried. For the next few months, Jiyong and Seungri hung around each other all day, every day. When they weren't hanging out, they were texting, or talking on the phone. They grew close, just like how they used to be, at ages 6 and 8. Jiyong started to have feelings for Seungri, and Seungri had feelings for Jiyong. The feelings grew rapidly. One day, it was a few days before Jiyong's parents anniversary.

"Okay so dad and I are going to be gone for a few days. It's our anniversary, and dad surprised me with a trip somewhere." She said.

Jiyong nodded 

"Cool. Have fun mom." He answered 

"Feel free to have Seungri or Youngbae over if you want." She said.

He smiled.

"Thanks mom! Have fun. Love you." He said, kissing her cheek, and hugging his dad as they left.

That day, after school, per usual, Jiyong ND Seungri were hanging out.

"Hey so...my parents are out of town. Do you want to stay the night?" Jiyong asked.

Seungri smiled.

"Well...it is the weekend after all." He replied 

"I'll call my mom."

After the phone call, Seungri sat down next to Jiyong.

"Looks like I can stay the night." He said.

Jiyong smiled.

"Okay. What do you want to do?" He asked 

"Order pizza, play video games, watch movies?" Seungri suggested.

Jiyong nodded.

"Sure." He said 

They got the pizza and were watching movies, when suddenly, Jiyong turned the volume down a bit.

"Seungri? Can I be honest?" He asked, looking at Seungri.

Seungri nodded 

"Always" he responded.

"Back....when we were little...after you left...I felt really lonely. I had Youngbae of course...but...it was different with you...for some reason. I felt closer to you..in a way that couples feel when they're apart." Jiyong confessed.

Seungri smiled widely, blushing. He cuddled closer to Jiyong.

"I missed you too." He whispered.