Give me a smile baby

I'll take care of you

After a few months, Jiyong had his own place. Seungri basically lived there. He visited almost every day, unless he needed to stay home to help. One day, he was in class and was having a hard time keeping focused because of his mother's illness. He barely ate, slept, and would occasionally lash out on people. He never meant to, it just happened. One day at school, he was in class, barely able to keep his eyes open. Eventually, he fell asleep. One of the students thought this was a good time to bother him. Of course said student had no clue as to what was happening in Seungri's life. He took his ruler, and smacked the desk.

"Wake up!" He screeched.

Seungri jumped up, and glared at the student.

"What?" He said coldly.

The student laughed.

"Somebody's cranky this morning. What's the matter? Did you not get sugar in your cereal this morning?" He asked, mockingly.

Seungri rolled his eyes.

"Leave me alone." He muttered.

"What? Did mommy not tuck you in last night?" He mocked more.

Seungri's eyes filled with tears and rage. He shoved the student outside, and jumped on him, punching and smacking him. The student shoved him off and slammed him against the wall and smashed his head into the fire alarm. Seungri screamed in pain, crying, and kept fighting. He threw more punches to the student, and slammed the student into the doorknob. Teachers tried, but couldn't get them apart. Finally, Jiyong and Youngbae walked out of his the bathroom, and noticed Seungri.

"Seungri!!" Jiyong yelled, running over to him.

He yanked Seungri back, and Youngbae shoved the other guy away.

"Stop stop stop!" He shouted.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Youngbae yelled, looking at them.

"Uhm...j-just...messing around..." The student said innocently.

Seungri glared at him, fire in his eyes. With a look that said

"Come closer, and I'll kill you."

After a few minutes, the principal came around the corner, and noticed blood, bruises, and ripped clothing.

"What's going on here?!" 

"W-we got into a fight... Jiyong and Youngbae didn't have anything to do with this. Please don't punish them..." Seungri said.

"Okay. Well you two are suspended for 3 weeks!" He screamed.

"Get out right now!" He shouted.

All four boys scurried out of the building. Jiyong and Seungri ran to Jiyong's car, Seungri and Jiyong stayed quiet the entire ride home. Seungri was shaking violently. They got to Jiyong's apartment, Seungri was so scared at how mad Jiyong would be that he ran to his room and slammed the door. Jiyong sighed, sadly. He let him have his space for a while, then decided to try to talk to him.

"Baby..." He said, calmly.

Seungri stayed quiet.

Jiyong brought some ice, towels, and liquid bandaid. He carefully started tending to the wounds.

"Baby. What happened?" He asked sternly.

Seungri looked away, pitifully.

Jiyong quickly lifted his chin, and stared into his eyes.

"Seungri?" 

Seungri sighed.

"Okay..." He said quietly.

"H-he doesn't know what's going on in my personal life a-and he just...he said things that set me off. He shouldn't have been bothering me so much!" Seungri said, sobbing.

Jiyong hugged him and held him tightly.

"I realize that. But baby...that's no reason to fight him. Now you're suspended from school. No I'm not on his side." Jiyong said slowly.

Seungri cried harder.

"My mom....she'll be so ashamed of me..." He muttered.

Jiyong looked at him shocked.

"Baby...she doesn't have to know." He said.

Suddenly, there was a call. It was a set of numbers, Seungri didn't recognize. He answered anyway.

"Hello?" He said.

"Seungri?" The voice said.

Seungri's eyes widened, and he turned white. He knew that raspy voice anywhere.

"D-dad..." He whispered.