You'll never walk alone

I'll take care of you

The next day, everybody woke up for breakfast. Jiyong's mom was going to help Seungri's mom find a job after that.

"Thank you so much. Really, you and your son are such a blessing. Aren't they Seungri?" She said, smiling.

Seungri smiled.

"Yes Mama." He replied, looking over at Jiyong.

"Aww no trouble at all. Now then, you ready to go find a job?" Jiyong's mom asked.

Seungri's mom nodded.

"I'm nervous though." She said.

"No need to be. You'll be great! Come on, I'll help you." Jiyong's mom said, leading her out the door.

"Bye boys! Daddy should be home soon, we'll be back later. Love you." Jiyong's mom said as she left.

Jiyong and Seungri looked at each other.

"Um...what do you want to do?" Jiyong asked.

Seungri shrugged.

"Watch a movie?" He suggested.

Jiyong nodded.

"Okay." He said, picking a few different movies out.

They watched the movies when Jiyong's dad came home.

"Hi Dad!" He said, happily.

"Hey kiddo." His dad replied.

"Oh, who's this?" He asked.

"This is my friend Seungri. Mom is out with his mom." He answered.

"Oh okay. Well, nice to meet you Seungri." His dad said, kneeling next to his and extending his hand for a handshake.

Seungri blushed nervously and started shivering, scared. He cuddled up to Jiyong, and buried his face in Jiyong's neck. Jiyong smiled.

"Aww Seungri...no reason to be scared. It's just a handshake." Jiyong said, carefully holding Seungri.

"What? Y-you mean you're not going to hit me? Or burn me? Or...or thow spicy things down my pants?" Seungri asked nervously.

Jiyong and his dad stared at each other shocked, then turned to look at Seungri.

"No. Why would we do that?" Jiyong asked, worried.

"Well... because...my daddy did..." He muttered.

Jiyong hugged him tightly.

"We will never hurt you. Okay? You're safe." He whsipered.

Jiyong's dad hugged them both.

"I'm so sorry Seungri. You shouldn't have to go through that." He said.

Seungri was still scared of Jiyong's dad, but he let him hug him for the time being. A few hours later, Seungri and Jiyong's mom's came home.

"Hi honey!" Jiyong's mom said, kissing him.

"Hey beautiful." He replied, smiling.

"What'd you ladies do today?" He asked.

"Well....I got her a job at my place!" She said happily.

"You got a job mommy?" Seungri asked.

She nodded.

"That's right darling, soon we'll have our own place." She said hugging him.

He smiled.

For the time being, Seungri and his mom lived with Jiyong's family, until they had enough money saved up for a place of their own. A couple years later, she saved enough. It was finally time for them to make their leave. Even though, Seungri and Jiyong's mom's worked together, Seungri's mom got transferred to a different building, a couple hours away.

"It's been wonderful having you here with us! We are so proud of you. You have our number, so call anytime if you have any questions or just want to meet up." Jiyong's mom said, hugging Seungri and his mom.

"Thank you. We will definitely keep in contact." She replied.

Seungri and Jiyong hugged each other tightly, and held each other's hands for a while.

"I'll never forget you." Jiyong whispered.

Seungri smiled, and kissed his cheek.

"I'll miss you." Seungri said.

With that, him and his mom left to their new home, a few hours away. Jiyong wasn't sure if he'd ever see Seungri again, but dammit he hoped so. Seungri felt the same way. He really grew close to Jiyong. They both knew it as a strong bond, stronger than just friendship. This was a different kind of love.