Seungri spills his heart out.

I'll take care of you

"Hey... Seungri?" Jiyong asked, hesitantly.

"Yes?" Seungri replied.

"Y-you.... seemed....off. when you told us how your mom is. Please...tell me?" Jiyong asked.

Seungri blushed and stared at the floor.

"Um...no. I'm sorry...but i-i'm not ready yet...to talk about it." He said quietly, as tears started to form.

Jiyong, alarmed, gently wiped his tears, and hugged him.

"It's okay. I'm sorry I asked..." He said, feeling guilty.

Seungri hugged back.

"No please. Don't feel guilty. You didn't know. It isn't your fault." 

A month later, Jiyong and Seungri continued to flirt and leave little hints. Finally, Jiyong couldn't take it. He really wanted to date Seungri.

"Seungri? Can I talk to you?" He asked, nervously.

"Of course. What's up?" Seungri answered.

Jiyong looked down, then sighed.

"Seungri. I'm not going to sugar coat anything. I like you. A lot. I really do. Trust me when I tell you...I'll treat you better than anyone ever has. I want to go on dates and do cute things like kisses in the rain or going on late night drives just because we can. I know there are things you're not ready to tell me yet, and that's okay. I don't want to force you. But... eventually...I would like to know. I'm not going to lie. I just wanted to let you know how I felt about you. If you don't feel the same...I hope we can at least still be friends." Jiyong said.

Seungri stayed quiet, processing what Jiyong had just said. He smiled warmly and hugged Jiyong tightly, and kissed his cheek.

"I like you too. A lot. So, if you want me to be your boyfriend, it's a yes." He answered.

Jiyong smiled widely and hugged back.

~6 months later~

Seungri had been missing quite a bit of school. Jiyong was very concerned. He decided to stop by Seungri's house that afternoon after school.

"Hey darlin. I uh...just wanted to make sure you're-" Jiyong started, entering the house, but then stopped dead in his tracks.

He saw Seungri's mom looking very skinny and pale. She had hollow looking eyes, and a scarf over her head. She was laying on the couch, Seungri next to her, holding her hands in his.

"Jiyong? What are you doing here?!" Seungri shouted.

"Get out!" He yelled.

"I-i uh...here!" Jiyong said quickly, shoving papers to Seungri.

Seungri snatched the papers from his hands, angerily.

"Leave." Seungri said.

Jiyong nodded slowly and left.

He couldn't believe what was happening. He couldn't believe what he just saw. Tears started pouring out of his eyes. He should've waited for Seungri to tell him. He felt terrible. He really cared about Seungri and didn't want him to be mad at him. Jiyong cried all night long. A week later, Seungri knocked on Jiyong's door. He looked very guilty. Jiyong slowly opened the door.

"S-seungri...I...uhm..." He staggered.

Seungri quickly hugged him tight.

"I'm sorry Ji. I'm sorry I snapped at you." He whsipered.

Jiyong hugged tightly back.

"I'm sorry too. I should've waited until you were ready to tell me what's going on." Jiyong said.

They stood holding each other for a long while.

"Well...I'm ready to tell you the story. But I'll start with when I was little...up to now. Okay? I really like you, and want you to know everything." Seungri said.

Jiyong nodded.

"Okay." He said.

Seungri took a deep breath, and sat on the bed next to Jiyong.

"My father was an alcoholic. I haven't seen him since I was 6. He was abusive. He was shove alcohol and cigarettes in my face and force me to drink or smoke sometimes when mom wasn't around. He would...touch certain...places. so...to this day...I've never had ." Seungri said, taking another deep breath, as tears started to fall.

Jiyong carefully wiped his tears, and kissed his cheek. He held his hand tightly.

"He would beat my mother...and make me watch. It was a wonderful day when we finally separated. But....now...my mom-" he said, voice shaking, as the tears intensified.

"Baby...my mom's dying. She has stage 4 cancer." He said, sobbing into Jiyong's chest.

Jiyong was shocked. He carefully patted his head, and held him in his arms for hours. Not a word spoken for hours after that. Finally, Seungri stopped crying just enough to speak properly again.

"Everything will be okay baby doll. I know you're going through a tough time right now, but you will make it through this. You will see her again. Be strong. I will help in any way I possibly can. Okay baby?" Jiyong said, kissing Seungri's forehead.

Seungri nodded slowly, and hugged Jiyong for dear life. 

"I-i should probably go...I need to check on my mom." He said.

"I've give you a ride sweetheart." Jiyong said.

Seungri tried to smile, but found himself unable to do so.

"Baby don't try to force a smile if you can't. Okay? Smile when you're ready to smile." Jiyong said hugging him.

Seungri nodded.

"Okay. Thank you for understanding." He whispered.

They made it to Seungri's house.

"W-would you like to come in? Maybe she could use more help.." Seungri said, slowly.

Jiyong nodded.

"Sure." He said.

They carefully walked into the house. Seungri's mom was watching TV.

"Hi baby." She said.

"Hi Mama. Can we...do anything for you?" He answered.

"No honey. I'm fine for now. Thank you." She said smiling.

Seeing her smile like that broke Seungri's heart. Knowing she wouldn't be smiling for much longer. It took all the control he had in him not to start crying again. 

"Well...I guess I should head home? Huh baby?" Jiyong said.

Seungri nodded slowly.

Seungri walked Jiyong to his car. 

"Thank you. For everything." Seungri muttered.

Jiyong smiled weakly.

"Of course baby."

"Uh... Seungri?" He asked.

"Yes?" He asked.

Jiyong put his hands around Seungri's waist, and pulled Seungri close to him. He kissed him deeply, blushing while doing so. Seungri was shocked at first, but then leaned into the kiss, wrapping his arms around Jiyong's neck. They stopped shortly after. Seungri and Jiyong stared into each other's eyes, blushing. 

"W-well...I uh...better go inside.." Seungri muttered.

Jiyong smiled and nodded 

"Bye baby." He said.