Seungri's dear old dad

I'll take care of you

"what do you want?!" Seungri yelled.

"Calm down kid. I just wanted to see how you and your mother are doing..." He said.

Seungri rolled his eyes.

"We're great. Bye." He said before trying to hang up 

"Wait! I just...I want to make it up to you. I owe you guys an apology. I want you and your mother to meet me out for dinner later. Please?" He asked.

Seungri stayed quiet.

"Dad...i-i don't know. I...I'll call you later with a decision." He said 

"Okay. I love you son." He said.

Seungri rolled his eyes and ended the call.

"What the does he want?! Drugs? Alcohol? Money? Or I know, maybe he's setting us up just so that he'll leave again! I-"

"Whoa whoa, hey baby boy. You've got to calm down. Okay? It's okay sweetie. Shhh." Jiyong said calmly, holding Seungri, who was shaking with fear and anger all in one.

"Oh no...they're going to know I got suspended o-or worse! She might think you beat me...I don't-"

"Baby. Relax okay? For the injuries, just say it was self defense. And again they don't have to know about the whole suspension. Okay?" Jiyong said.

Seungri took a few deep breaths.

"Now, call you mom. If you want. I'd be happy to come with you."

Seungri nodded and called his mom.

"Mom? Uh...dad called...he wants us to meet up. He said he wants to apologize for everything he's done." Seungri said slowly.

"I don't trust that man." His mom said sternly.

"Neither do I mom...I don't know what to do." He said.

She sighed heavily.

"Bring that boyfriend of yours so he can fight if we need to." She said jokingly.

"Okay. So, tonight then. Around 7." He said.

Later that night, Seungri, his mom, and Jiyong went to where his dad said to meet.

"There's my boy!" Seungri's dad said, patting his shoulder.

"Hmm? What's with the bruises?" His dad asked.

Seungri stared Coldly at him.

"Self defense. Now cut it out dad. What do you want?" He said, angerily.

"I've been in and out of rehab. I wanted to make it up to you-"

"Nothing you can say or do will EVER make it up for what you did to my beloved son!" His mom yelled.

He stared at her.

"W-why do you look like that?" He asked quietly.

"I have cancer you !" She shouted, starting to cry.

His eyes widened.

"I don't want you to talk to us ever again. You are just going to leave anyway like you did last time." Seungri muttered.

"Seungri...wait...please give me a chance-"

"Why should they?! You did them so wrong! It's hard to forgive anybody after what you put them through." Jiyong protested.

"Who the hell are you to tell me how to raise my family?" 

"I'm your son's boyfriend." He said, taking Seungri's hand.

"He's been with me through everything dad. He takes care of both of us. He never smokes in our faces or forces us to do thing we don't want to. He cares about us. He had told us he's staying and he has stayed." Seungri said.

"B-but i-"

"No. Leave them alone. Forever. Let's go." Jiyong said

Jiyong put his coat over Seungri's mom's shoulders, and helped her walk to the car.

His dad watched as they left. He really hoped they would believe him this time around. But bad habits are hard to break, and easy to fall back into. The three of them went home to Seungri's mom's house. Jiyong decided, to try to cheer them up a bit, he cooked them dinner, and brought them presents he had been saving. For Seungri's mom, he got her a beautiful ruby red heart necklace. For Seungri, he got him an expensive watch he'd has his eyes on for a while.

"My this is beautiful. You didn't have to do that sweetheart." Seungri's mom said.

He hugged her. 

"But you deserve the best." He replied.

"Thank you baby." Seungri said, kissing him gently.

"Anything for you, my love." Jiyong said back, smiling.