Kiss of Death

VULTURE: THE LAST COLD WAR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You guys going to hate me for this chapter :-D

 

 

THE VULTURE

 

 

It’s been few days ever since I left the Hybrids and I heard nothing from them after.

 

 

All five eyes had glued on Shownu as he paced around the big hall, growling under his breath. His footsteps echoed around the hall and he was getting impatient every second past.

 

 

“I told you we shouldn’t have let her leave!!!… Look at us, waiting here like statues!!! That’s it!!! I’m going out there and kill Jeon Jungkook myself!!!” He barked.

 

 

 

He sprinted towards the door but as soon he opens it, Sowon was already standing on the other side.

 

 

“Calm down… We can’t act rashly… To kill him, it’s not going to be easy… He has the witch coven by his side… Not to mention, his wife is a hybrid… A very powerful one… Kill him, and you’ll get all of us killed… Is that what you wished for, brother?” Sowon questioned.

 

 

He lowered his head, sighing silently. She took his hand and pulled him back inside the hall.

 

 

“Please be patient, my fellow hybrids… Trust me as I do have a plan…” She said.

 

 

“And what is the plan, Sowon?” Vernon asked.

 

 

“We have to get Jeon Jungkook when he is in his worst state… when he’s most vulnerable… and the only person that could make him feel that way is, of course, his one and only love… Jo Yoori…”

 

 

 

THE HILLS

 

 

“Kill them?!!” They all said at the same time.

 

 

“Yes… Kill them… That’s the only way I could think of… That’s the only way that could stop them from killing every vampires and-…and Jungkook.” I said.

 

 

 

“But they’re strong… You said it yourself.” Daniel argued.

 

 

“I-I know… but so are we…” I replied.

 

 

“Are you sure about this?” Jungkook slipped in.

“That sounds like a brilliant plan but these hybrids…… They are your kind as well…” He added.

 

 

“…They are but I can’t just sit still while they’re killing all vampires… Song Jaerim caused this mess and I’m going have to end it……. I’m going to send all of them to him at the Other Side… Mark my words.” I said.

 

 

I received dead empty stares from all of them.

 

 

“Jeez… What a dark thing to say, Yoori…” Seolna chuckled.

 

 

 

“But that’s what I like about you… I’m on board… I’ll get the witch coven ready for the battle.” She continued.

 

 

“Thank you, Seolna.”

 

 

Seolna and Jimin started to leave the room, followed by Daniel from behind, who seemed to me, looked absolutely edgy all out of sudden.

 

 

“Where are you going?” Jungkook asked coldly.

 

 

 

“A-Air… If we’re going to fight the hybrids, I need to get my head cleared.” Daniel replied. He too, left the room after.

 

 

It was crucially silent after… All I could hear were the sound of my own heartbeats and the soothing sound whenever I breathe. What exactly to say? I felt like… the next thing I say won’t change the anything.

 

 

How did we get here?… Oh… Right… After I broke his heart and he broke us, my inner hybrid returned… Why did it returned and why was the timing so damn perfect, right after the other Hybrids came out from hiding?…

 

 

This is definitely the time for me to make everything’s right again… Back to normal… Back to how it’s supposed to be…

 

 

As usual, whenever we were alone in the same room, there was always this intensity between us. I turned my head to Jungkook while he still had his eyes sharply staring at the door where Daniel just walked out of.

 

 

“I don’t trust

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter