The War: Part One

VULTURE: THE LAST COLD WAR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sorry for this guys... If some of you hadn't noticed,  I had to hide my story and fix the chapters few hours ago... I woke up this morning and found out that my chapters were not in their usual places... Some of them were not in a right order... It took me quite awhile to fix them and IT DEFINITELY SCARED ME... I worked hard for this sequel and it devastated me that this happened... For those of you who are AsianFanfic writers, has this ever happened to your story??? This is not the first time it happened me... It did the the same thing with my other story before... And I'm getting really sick of it...

 

 

 

The boys took their precious turns, pounding his face with their fists. His hands and legs were chained to the floor and he couldn’t break loose, perhaps he didn’t even try to. He knew the chains were enchanted just for him.

 

 

“Enough, boys… Let him at least breathe…” Sowon spoke.

 

 

“No… Not enough… This can never be enough.” Shownu claimed as he gave Jungkook another hard blow across his face.

 

 

Jungkook spitted his own blood on the tile floor, followed by a hollow chuckle escaped from his mouth.

 

 

“You hybrids still haven’t learn the right way to fight… I’m practically tied up here and you guys can’t even finish the job.” Jungkook scoffed.

 

 

Guanlin swung his leg, giving Jungkook another hard impact on his stomach.

 

 

“Don’t worry… We’ll kill you eventually… We’re just taking our time with you.” Guanlin calmly said, flashing his innocent smile to him.

 

 

“Where’s your wife by the way? Ever since our last meet, I sort of missed her.” Guanlin smirked.

 

 

“She’s probably ing with Daniel right now as we speak…” Gaeun snuck in.

 

 

Jungkook knew they were trying to with his head by using her against him. He wanted them to end him quickly so that he could forget everything that happened but he doubt even in his after life, he couldn’t forget them… He couldn’t forget her…

 

 

“Don’t be so sad… Think of this as a chance for you to see all of your old friends… I’m sure the rest of the Counselors will be delighted to see you at the other side…” Sowon chuckled.

 

 

“ you.” Jungkook breathed out.

 

 

“But… I am curious about one other thing… I remember there’s one more beloved Counselor that we missed… Min Suga.”

 

Jungkook’s eyes widened as soon she brought Suga into their little conversation…

 

 

“I heard… He’s a human now… Got himself a girl… got married… and has a son… Maybe we all should pay his whole family a friendly visit.” She added.

 

 

“You stay from them!!!” Jungkook exploded. The chains held him in place. As much as he wanted to reach for Sowon’s neck and break it, he couldn’t.

 

 

“Oh my! He has compassion now!” Sowon’s laughter traveled in that hall they were in.

 

 

She knelt on the floor, slowly slid her hands on Jungkook’s bruised cheeks that slowly started to heal itself.

 

 

“Where is that compassion when you killed our kind one by one?” She silently growled.

 

 

“Who gave all of you the right to take our family from us?” Her voice turned sorrow in a split second.

 

 

Those eyes… The look she was giving him… Jungkook could only see the incredible hatred in them… The Counselors really ed big this time… but only he had to pay now that they’re all dead…

 

 

A dark chuckle suddenly escaped from Sowon’s mouth.

 

 

“Now… Shall we wait? I’m pretty sure Jo Yoori is on her way… Daniel might be an eye candy but I doubt she’ll sit still while her dear “ex” husband is getting tortured by her fellow hybrids.” She said as she walked around, circling Jungkook.

 

 

 

“He was your puppet, wasn’t he?… Kang Daniel.” Jungkook asked the question that he already knew the answer.

 

 

“Yes… He was begging us for his own life after we ended his creator’s… Poor thing… He was scared and willing to do anything… including getting close to Yoori… But you know that from the beginning, didn’t you?” Sowon said.

 

 

Jungkook replied nothing… Nothing was running in his mind… As much as he wanted to die, small part of him started to have the urge to fight… He couldn’t think other reason but one… Yoori… They were played by the hybrids… Watching her kissing another man, killed him…

 

 

She’s coming… He knew she was coming… She’s going to kill all of these hybrids and she’s going to save him… He w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter