Special Guest

A Lost Moment Of Friends

a/n: wahhhh... i dont know what's happening to me. . . i can't update that much because my brother is borrowing my netbook since he still don't have his laptop and i hate it... such things happened to me few days ago, like i almost got my research subject dropped because i really hate my teacher and then had to do my study fast cause its almost end of school year... i can't really promise you guys that i will be updating that much this days.. im a junior in high school now, science high school to be exact and you guys must know how hard life is in sci high, i hope you guys will understand me.... waaahhh.... mianhe all... saranghe.. and SivSema, no worries i won't drop it, it's my first so why drop?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a 30 minutes drive to that favorite resto of mine. It was located in a place where less people goes to. Its such a quiet place, a place where you want to relax and watch the stars. Such a nice place, actually, a very romantic place, but it's just that, only few people knows where this place is located. Not only the place is great but also the food. Great chefs, I wanted to be one when I was little, but I guess cooking doesn't love me back... HAHAHAH.. Okay Im not a clown, so don't laugh with me.. jk..

When we got there, we went to a table ong enough to accommodate 6 persons. I was, like curious, why six? I mean, we could have a table for 4, were only 4 here, remember? mom, tita, Youngbae and me, my dad? if you ask so, I told you guys, my mom and dad broke up, wow they feel like they're still teenagers... hahaha... Enough with that unfunny jokes...

"uhhh... why table for 6? We're only 4 remember? ???

"uhhh... honey, we forgot to tell you that we will be meeting an old friend tonight."now, that's mom.(a/n:honey=mom,dear=tita)

"oh... I see... Sorry for that I just got curious."

"ahh eh, Noona? What will you order? I don't know the foods here, maybe we can have the same food?"

"no problem Y... uh Tita, I'll have the same food, just make it two for Youngbae."

okay, I have this like, uhh favorite main course here. When we first came here, that is what they served me, and I like it, no I love it. Oh well...

"uhh... I need to go to the washroom. Nature's calling.."

"okay just hurry dear, they might arrive anytime soon."

I hurriedly walked to the washroom.. I was like feeling nervous but I don't know why, I just don't understand my feelings, it was like something big might happen this night and I don't know if I can survive it. I... I don't understand this feeling, I can't hold onto long this curiousness, I really need to know what's happening to me, but after this I know something really is up.

I went put of the washroom after I washed my hands. I hurried back to our table. When I got back there, we waited for like 2 to 3 minutes then our food was served, I was about to eat when my phone rang. It was a call from a friend back from my hometown.

"uhhh... mom, I really need to answer this, so if you may, I need to excuse myself."

"oh, its okay honey, take your time, since our guest still isn't here."

"thanks."

I ran out of the room, and found myself in the balcony of the restaurant, now, the resto is in the 3rd floor of the building, so I can really see everything out there. I answered my phone, and found out that my friends Roxanne and Melissa just wanted to say Hi, we talked for quite awhile then hang up cause I needed to go back to our table, I don't want to make my mom and tita's visitor waiting. As I turn my back, I saw a girl so familiar, she had a blonde hair but, I proceeded and went back to our table.

When I got back there, mom's guest was already there, alright she's a girl, but I couldn't see her face because I was facing her back. When I got to the table, I immediately picked up my glass wine and drank what's inside, not all. After that, I faced our guest and I suddenly loosen my grip to the glass that it fell down from my hands.

 

"NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"