A Silent Breakfast

A Lost Moment Of Friends

 

I woke up earlier than I expect. I only slept for 4 hours. Gawd…  I’m so sure right now that my eye bags are so big. Well, after what happened yesterday, no one can sleep. I keep on thinking if that was all a dream or it really was true. I just keep on hurting myself all over again by lying to myself that what happened wasn’t true. Even though, I myself can’t convince me. I don’t know what’s happening in my life now. It seems like everything that I ran away from before came running back to me. Every problem and every situation are coming back. Hmpf. I slept late because I can’t keep this out from my mind, now that I woke up it’s the first thing that come up through me. Aish… this really is killing me!!!

I ran to the bathroom and had my bathe. After I finished my routines, I hurried downstairs surprised to see no one. I’m pretty sure that the helpers are already awake. They wake up early. When I reached the kitchen, they were all there.

“Good morning Dara shi.”

“Neh Good morning” I smiled at them then had my cup of milk.

“err… Ahjumma, is it okay if I cook for breakfast? You still haven’t made any right?”

“Neh. Sure thing dear. Oh, before I forgot. Your mom came home yesterday night and they were packing things with your Tita. They said they will be having a little vacation at your Tita’s house abroad, Ms. Bom’s house, that is.”

“I see. Any messages from them?”

“They just said that you guys take care and enjoy.”

“Neh. Thank you for that. And, did they tell you when will they come back?”

“I’m afraid they didn’t.”

“Ahh… Neh… Kamsahamnida.”

I bowed at them, and then I prepared our breakfast. When I was done, I was surprised no one still came out from their rooms, so I decided to wake them up.

I ran to the stairs and hurried to Unnie’s room, if I’m not wrong, CL is also staying here.

*Knock… knock…*

“Unnie? It’s me, wake up now, we’ll be having our breakfast in a few.”

I didn’t get any answer so I decided to try again, still no answer.

I tried the knob, surprised that it isn’t lock, but, I just shrug it off and went to Unnie’s bed.

“YAH! PARK BOM! Wake up, it’s already noon.”

She might have heard me, she moved the blanket covering her face.

“Good morning, Ssantokki.”

“YAH! What’s so good in the morning especially if waking you up?” I , she just pouted and got up from bed, I on the other hand was seating on the side of her bed.

“Get up now and do your routines, you’re such a turtle as I remember, so hurry we’ll be having our breakfast in a few. I’ll just wake the others.”

“And oh, by the way, where did Chae slept?”

“CL roo? She’s in the guest room beside Youngbae’s room. Sanghyun is in his room. You know where Seung Hyun is and Ji Yong is in the 2nd guest room beside Seunghyun’s. and, Seung ri went home.”

“I see. I’ll just go and wake them up, so you better hurry. Don’t make the food wait. I cooked for our breakfast.”

She just nodded and I went out. I ran to Youngbae’s room, since it’s the room closest to Unnie’s. Like the usual I knocked but he didn’t hear me I guess. So, I went in and woke him up. Gladly he was already up the moment I stepped into his room, so I just told him to take a bath and we will be having our breakfast. Same goes for Sanghyun and CL roo.

*knock… knock…*

“Seung Hyun Oppa, wake up… we will be having our breakfast.”

“Neh. I will be out in a minute.” Yes! I thought I will be having a bad time waking him up since Unnie told me that he’s really a sleepy head. Just when I was about to leave, the door next to Seung Hyun shi’s room opened and revealed a sleepy Ji Yong. I wanted to laugh by his appearance but, since …

“Good morning Dara yah~”

“Good morning Ji Yong shi, please do your morning routines and I’ll call out in a few for our breakfast.”

“Dara ah…”

“Please!! I already waked the others they will be out in a few minutes. So, I’ll just be calling.”

I cut him from saying anything I know where it will lead. So, before he could say anything I already butted him.

I ran downstairs and had the food prepared. They went down. First were Unnie then CL roo then Sanghyun then Seung Hyun oppa then Ji Yong shi and lastly Youngbae. Just when we were seated the doorbell rang, the maid got it for us when she came back, Seung ri was trailing behind her.

“Seung ri, just in time. Come eat with us.”

“Neh…”

Hahaha Seungri is being a baby, he took his seat beside me facing CL roo. Oh!! I smell something fishy. Well, enough of that. We started eating. I’m starting to get deaf. I’m deafened by the silence; I can only hear the sounds of spoons and fork. This people here are crazy. But, this is much better than whatever this people are thinking. If I don’t run, I know I’ll be in a hot seat. Wooshoo…

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

here's your update, i hope you guys like it. i'm not really in the mood typing, you see i'm not feeling well, but since, i'm not doing anything and i can't go out of our house because i'm having sore eyes i started to type. well, even if i don't have sore eyes, i still don't have a place to go and it's a very hot summer. so i hope you guys like this one. i will be updating tomorrow again. :D

 

thank you so much for the subscribers :D :D