PROMISE

A Lost Moment Of Friends

It was always like that everyday. We would always go to the playground and play to our hearts content. And, unfortunately for my mom, I would always go home very tired, that after taking a shower I'd be knocked out right away that sometimes I won't get the chance to eat my dinner.

As the summer was nearing to its end and school bells will be heared ringing again, I always spend my time with them. well, actually, I always spend much of my time with JiYong. We always end up laughing after every jokes. Everytime I was with him, I felt like we were the only person around, we were very close that whenever Bom and I argue he would always take my side.

One day, I was about to go to the swing, that was our meeting place, from afar I could already see Bom and Chaerin playing on the swing, but I can see in them that there really was something bothering them. All I could see in their faces were like someone died, it was like something came up and its something that must not happen at all. 

All I could do was asked, I mean I couldn't possibly say that I would comfort them when I didn't even knew what happened. I found out that Bom was already crying when I started talking. Chaerin was quiet. And because of that I noticed that Jiyong wasn't with us for some time now. I asked them where he was, setting their situation aside. I couldn't help but hug Bom because she started crying very hard. I can really feel that she is in much pain. But, as far as I remember, there was nothing wrong with us, neither she is. I really was very curious for some time now, so I asked them again what happened.

Bom hugged me again and told me that whatever they tell me I must not get angry and I must not be sad or anything.

"promise me Dara, you won't be sad after we tell you this, you must not be angry and all you need to do is laugh and just be happy, ok?" Bom said while tears were still falling from her eyes.

"come on? How can I possibly say yes to that when you can't even assure me?; but since it's you guys then it's a yes, ok, I promise I will be happy no matter what happened after this talk." 

They took heavy breaths before talking to me.... It took us almost 30 minutes talking after that....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I burst out CRYING!!!!!!!!

I couldn't keep my promise.