Just One

A Lost Moment Of Friends

 

After we ate, we did our daily routines. Sanghyun and unnie was goofing around, Seungri and CL roo was talking and Youngbae was playing at my laptop while Sanghyun was off playing his psp and me? well, I was just watching them I don’t have anything to do, so I just shoved in my earphones and listen to some music when I felt someone tapped my shoulder , I looked up and saw Ji Yong looking at me, well that explains who tapped my shoulder. I guess giving him a chance to explain won’t hurt right?

I motioned him to follow me. I didn’t bother to get my earphones from my ear, if only staring can kill, I assure you, I’m dead right now; double dead, no make it triple, I mean 6 pairs of eyes were looking at us while we are walking. Gawd… help me with this people. I led the way to the music room; remember where I talked with Unnie when CL roo came? If you remember well yeah, we’re going to that place. So, I just hurried so that I won’t feel that stares anymore but before I make my right turn, I looked at them, now, I caught them staring at us, but when they saw me looking at them, they continued with what they were doing before. Aish this people really.

I heard a giggle at my side, I looked at him with a confused look, I raised my left brow.

“YAH! What are you giggling at?”

He looks at me with a surprised look, I turn around and saw that everyone was looking at me, and then I remembered that my earphones are still shoved in my ears. I took them off, then smiled.

“HEHEHE I’m sorry. I forgot.”

But, before they could even answer me, I turn around and made my way to the music room.

When we got there, I sat at the couch beside the piano overlooking the outside view. There’s a terrace there and the view is very nice.

The air is filled with silence, and yet, I feel awkward. Well, who wouldn’t? I keep on ignoring and I try to run away from him and now, I’m here in a room with him deafened by the silence yet I can’t find the words I want to say.

“Uhm…”

Finally!! Wew I thought we were going to stay like that. He doesn’t even talk. Gawd…

“Dara ah. I…”

Aish this is what I hate about people here. They don’t finish their sentences. It’s not exciting really.

“Can you please finish what you’re trying to say? You guys always cut your sentences, aish… really”

“Okay… I just wanted to say I’m sorry.”

Now, he’s being serious. I’m all ears.

“I’m sorry because I left. I left without even saying why. Without even seeing you before I go. I’m sorry because I can’t face you.” He sighed.

“I left, not because I wanted to but because I have to. My mom was sick and we needed to give her the best medicine we could give her. I really wanted to stay, but my mom won’t let me, she said that it might be the last time I would see her. I can’t do anything about it, so I agreed to come with them. I saw Bom and Chae for the last time. I told them everything, and I also convinced them not to tell you. I don’t want to hurt you, yet I caused you great pain. I wanted come back after mom got better yet I couldn’t. Bom was also in the place where I had stayed so, we still had the communication. Well, not just communication cause we were staying in one subdivision and we were also attending the same school. I always ask her about how you were this past few years, but her answer is always the same; what else? She’s broke.”

So, they really wanted to keep in touch with me, yet I was keeping myself away from them, afraid to be hurt again.

“The only thing that I hated the most is GOODBYE. I wanted to say that word to you, yet I’m not great with goodbyes. ‘m not great with those kinds. Now, I came back because of you, I missed your life, I missed half of your life, in which you grew o be someone whose strong, it may be my fault that you grew up hating me. I cannot do something about that. But, there’s only one thing I want to ask from you and it’s your forgiveness. Please Dara, please give me another chance, I promise I won’t messed up again like I did, just one chance. Just one last chance.”