Secret Revealed

A Lost Moment Of Friends

I can see the curious look in Youngbae's eyes. I can see how he wants to ask me what's happening to me. But, I just don't want too. I don't want to tell them that it hurts that much. Mom asked me what happened, and I told her that I got shocked by something and I let lose the frame by accident and hurt myself, I was crying because I was surprised. I know Im bad at lying but I hope she understands me. Youngbae ran out of the room and got me a medicine kit, Tita picked up the picture and was surprised also. I guess Tita knows why I was crying but, I hope she'll keep it, I don't want to bother my mother.

 

 

 

"Dara honey" Tita started, if mom would know, I guess it'll be okay.

"im sorry, I didn't know that this picture is still here I hope you won't hurt yourself"

"Tita, its okay, actually, but I was just surprised and I accidentally picked that up, im fine now."

"Dara my dear,I already know okay? Your Tita told me everything after we went home"

"Im sorry mom, for keeping it, but, really im fine"

"okay, if you say so."

"now, now, let Youngbae clean your hands and we'll be going."

 

 

after Tita said that, Youngbae came, if he heard what we were taking about, it'll be fine, all i need is a little explaining, but, i know he'll understand me.

 

 

 

"YAH YAH ! ! ! AISH... you really want me to have any wounds?"

"mianhe noona, I really dont know how to clean a wound..."

"okay, ill help you out"

 

 

 

 

After that, Youngbae and I rushed downstairs because we really were hungry. And, I forgot to tell you, Cheon Dung isn't with us, because he came to a boarding school on States. That is why, I spent much more time with Youngbae than him. When we got downstairs, we were just on time because they were heading out also.