We Meet Again

A Lost Moment Of Friends

 

They all looked at me, puzzled I guess who wouldn't be. After all those years, she came back... She fulfilled her promise, and I can't believe it myself, that I’m seeing her again. She smiled at me, and she stand up from her sit and went to me. She wanted to hug me yet I stopped her.

“it’s been a long time” I said as I picked up a tissue and clean the mess in my blouse because of the wine from the glass.

“Aren’t you glad to see me again? Dara, I missed you, badly. I wanted to keep my communication with you but your mom told me, you were so depressed and you don’t want any of us to talk to you. I missed you so bad, you little girl.”

“I’m not little anymore, can’t you see? I’ve grown up, I’ve grown enough that I already forgot about the past. It’s been such a hard time for me, and now, I’ve moved on, I’m not the ME I used to be.”

“I can see, you’ve really grown, but, there still a part of you that makes you the Dara I’ve known, and that is being the girl who always hates surprises. And I’m glad, that you were surprised by this. I’m really sorry, for what I have done, but, there is nothing I can do to bring up the past or stop the time now. What I need is your forgiveness, Dara, I won’t stop until you forgive me, but I won’t be too drastic about that. I’m just really sorry little girl. I won’t promise, but I would likely try to wait for you, and then, you should know every detail, because I, myself, don’t know it either.”

“Wouldn’t that hurt? I mean, waiting is something that hurts; I’ve waited for almost half my life, and now. I can forgive you, because I already forgot those things that made me cry. I just wanted to tell you that I don’t want to know every detail of that past, because it would only bring up the pain that I’ve been suffering.”

“Dara, I….”

“it’s okay, I already told you, I’m fine, don’t worry. I just, don’t want to talk about it.”

Then, I hugged her so tight, I missed Bom unnie, you guys read or heard it right, it was Bom unnie, she came back after so many years. I hugged her so tight; very tight I can feel the tears falling from my eyes. I can’t help it, I’m so happy I’ve seen her again. It’s been such long years that I’ve been longing to see her. She was like a real sister to me, and I just can’t help myself not to cry. And I’m sure that this isn’t tears of anger or sadness but of joy. She was the one who told me everything, and it was time for me to let go. I admit, I still can’t forget the times I had with them. The times, I used to play with them, I just can’t det it out of my head. I couldn’t, and I wished I could have.

I let go of the hug, then we sat together. I almost forgot that we were with our family, I was just so happy to be with her again that I forgot that we were with them. We introduce Bom unnie with Youngbae, and I found out that, they already knew each other ever since, family friends. Actually, they knew each other much longer than I was with them. They also kept their communication. I think I’m smelling something fishy here… HAHAHA okay, enough with that and lastly, the real thing that made me jumped from my seat, was that Youngbae already knew about everything.

Wow, just wow. Everyone knew yet I don’t. Wouldn’t that thing be unfair? But, still, it was my fault, I kept it from them, only Thunder knew about everything, I told him before he left for States and I guess, he was the one who told them.

Now, was that destiny? Or plain coincidences? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey...

@ rudelysweetk: its really SHE honey, it was BOM, and i dunno about the BLONDE girl, but you'll meet her soon, not now. JIYONG, this still isn't his time, but you'll also meet him in time....

and here's your update...

enjoy and thanks for subscribing....