TAKE 7- The Process Of Loving

Just You & I Will Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is 9am in the morning and she has just emerged from the bathroom fresh and completely awake when her phoned rings. Expecting it to be her boyfriend, she picks up the phone without looking at the caller id.

“Hey, Jagiya. " she said.

" Wah... when did I become Korea's most sought of actress's jagiya"

Oh ... she screamed inwardly to herself when she realises the man's voice on the other end did not belong to Joong Ki. She looked at the screen and saw that it was none other than Ah In. She sighs because of relief and also distress. Relief because it is not someone unfamiliar; distress because she will never hear the end of it.

“Oh.... it's you, sorry. Answered the call without bothering to check the caller id. "

" It’s ok... "He said in a rather impishly and before the next expected question pop out of his mouth, "So who is the person you were expecting to call? Who is this JAGIYA of yours." he asked and she rolled her eyes, cursing herself again for being so careless, and he continued, " Woo Bin? Hyun Bin, Won Bin.... "

" STOP! No Bins', if you continue I will make sure your phone ends up in the rubbish bin... I am just in a metal stupor mode... you called me like so early in the morning... “She said trying to think of a lie, “your call literally woke me up! "

" It is! Already 9 and you call that early why not just say you are a sleepyhead, can’t blame me “he mumbled.

Aish... why are all my guy friends so ANNOYING! She thought to herself.

“Yah... I am your unni, you know that right, maybe I should get you a book by Confucius for your birthday this year, and then maybe you will learn how to respect me! “She said in an annoyed tone and heard an amused snort.

" Oh my gosh, don't you dare get me one of those books, they'd rot on my shelves and turn yellow and die a sad lonely life... don't you have a conscience, do you really want such 'good ' books to go wasted" he said in a dramatic manner and she just snorts in amusement.

LOL, a book personified as a human can he go any better than that...

" Aishh... Whatever, so why did you call, I don't think you called me just to annoy me"

" What if I did? "He asks in a challenging tone.

“Then... you are going to get hanged up"

She was really about to put her words into action when he said, “Yah! Wait a minute can't you, I called to talk about Joong Ki... "

Her fingers is like 0. 01 cm away from pressing ' end call ', but when the word ' Joong Ki' escaped from his mouth the phone now was 0. 01cm away from her ears.

“Yes... what about him? “She asked in an eager tone. Did he get into an accident? Did something bad happened to him? All those negative thoughts raced past her mind.

“You know his birthday is around the corner. So Kwang Soo, Tae Hyun- hyung In Sung and I decided to give him a surprise him with a party today and so then we thought of asking you, since you are his current co-star, so I suppose you and him should be quite close right? And you know having a girl around would be better since you all tend to be more meticulous with details and what not. We want really give him a really good one, you see since it's his first birthday with us after coming out from the army, so we plan to go on the big side. "

Thoughts were racing past her mind at like light speed to come up with an excuse to say no. Reason number 1, she IS planning to celebrate his birthday with him TODAY. Reason number 2, she wanted it to be just the two of them. Reason number 3, none of them know about them dating and she doesn't think it is time to reveal it yet. So…

"Oh it's his birthday I did not know that! “She said pretending to be surprise." I am so sorry, but I am not free today... you see I have some errand to run"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter