TAKE 2- The Beginning

Just You & I Will Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I would really want to say a BIG THANK YOU to all you who commented, and subscribed & upvoted my story...  no words can describe my appreciation to all of you... I was so thrilled that you all loved it,  and inspired me to write this chapter faster..  let's say that this story will not end as soon as you  all expected.... AN UNEXPECTED SURPRISE WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER,  THE TITLE WILL CHANGE AND NEW TAGS WILL BE ADDED SO.... STAY TUNE
Pleaseee continue to subscribe, up vote and comment,  and tell me what you think...  LOVE YOU GUYSSS SO MUCH
PS:there is now a co-author: wiltedsouls. my good friend.  I will be writing and she kindly offered to help me amend my grammatical mistakes because I am too lazy to check >_<

 

*SHK's POV


"Hm... what should I wear? Let's see, he usually wears dark coloured shirts, I think I should wear this one so that it matches with his.... Aish, what are you thinking about? Snap out of it please, this is not even a..."

Then my phone rings suddenly and startles me. I check the caller ID and my heart skips a beat. A smile unconsciouly appears on my face and I pick up the phone after the third ring. "OMO... He is calling me... "

"Hi, Hey Kyo! Just called to confirm if our soju night is still on?"

"Yes, of course, I already promised you. Do you think that I am someone that dosen't keep to her words? Does 8pm sound good?" I reply.

Joongki laughs. "Of course not! I just wanted to confirm with you since you are such a busy person. Yes, 8pm sounds good. Can you be ready by 7.30pm? I will pick you up around that time. Whatsapp me your address, please."

My heart beats faster at his offer. "Pick me up? I can drive myself there, you don't have to trouble yourself to come all the way to my house! My housee is not what you can call near," I explain.

"It's okay! That way I can drive you home if you are drunk later, which most probably will be the case since out of the many times we drink, you are usually the one that gets drunk first. Me driving you there and bringing you back is the best for your safety and to prevent you from destroying your 4th car in real life." He chuckles lightly. "Plus.... I want to spend more time with you."

My heart beats even faster when he says that he wants to spend more time with me. I hope my ears are not playing trick with me, I think to myself. "Let's see who gets drunk first this time! I am much better at drinking now, you know. But since you are so persistent and being so paranoid, I will just give in to you this time. But, if you get drunk first then you owe me a meal and I am driving myself next time," I reply, trying to keep my voice calm.

Joongki laugh readily. "Okay, that's a deal, get ready to lose. I'll see you later, I have to get ready."

"Whatever, don't get too confident! Be ready to change a new wallet because it is going to be bleeding so badly when you lose. Bye, I am going to hang up now."

I look at the mirror and find myself smiling so brightly, and my heart keeps fluttering. His calls always have always haad that effect on me, I don't know why.

I quickly sent him my house address and changed my clothe. After putting on some light makeup I looked at my watch. It was only 6:50pm so I decided to just relax on my armchair as memories of how I met him came back to me.

I remembered the first time I met him was in the ladies store, and he had been buying some clothes for his mother. 

I remembered thinking what a filial son he was and how his mother was so lucky. Our first meeting had left a good impression of him and I started admiring him. Well, not as a fangirl but just pure admiration for his personality.

After that, I met him on several occasions coincidentally and then we s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter