TAKE 5- The Process Of Loving

Just You & I Will Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Today is the day in every week  she looks foward to most especially after their month-sary. 

She flicks through the channels until it finally reached the security cam channel.  She has been anticipating the arrival of her sweet boyfriend since two hours ago. She plays with her calloused finger tips,  evident that she has been spending too much time on her beloved instrument her boyfriend gifted her with.

She looks at her watch once again, " It is already 12.50pm,  didn't he say he will come at 12... he is late again. " she thought to herself.

After another 10 minutes of fidgeting and anticipating,  finally her tv screen shows her boyfriend in a cap,  wearing their couple tee  entering the elevator with a black bag shaped like a giant drumstick  in his hand.

" Oooooo...  he is finally here!  I guess great minds really think alike,  we are even wearing our couple tee  without even telling each other before hand" she squeals to herself,  causing people to wonder if she is  a little high.  Source of this "high-ness" not exactly just caused by her boyfriend and her wearing their couple tee but mainly caused by her over  anticipation and excitement.  Nothing really to worry about,  since it happens on today of every single week ever since their month-sary. 

On the other side,  he is looking at the flicking numbers on the screen,  hoping it pick up it's pace a little. He closes his eyes and his grip on the handle of the bag that looks like it contains a gargantuan drumstick tightens a little more.  He is  waiting impatiently do the ' ding' sound that indicates that he has finally reached the floor of his lady.   He just knows that the lady that house he is going to now won't be very please with him being late. 

" Should I smile at the security cam... I am sure she is looking at me this very moment"

He smiles at that direction and a few seconds later when realization hits him his smile slowly turns into an awkward one to hide the fact he was intentionally smiling.

" Oh great song joong ki you done yourself well smiling like that,  there are other tenants here either than her and thete is a security office as well! Damn! " he mumbles to himself.  " Lets just hope that smile is only seen by her"and he scratches his hair awkwardly after that.

" Ding"

 He walks out of the lift and walks to the door of her house. He counts silently to himself.

One.

He hears  eager footsteps and he smiles.

Two. 

He hears the sound of someone unlocking the door and his smiles spreads wider.

Three. 

He reached the door about to knock when the door opens abruptly and he greets her with his charming smile.

"Hello,  princess.  Been waiting for me? "

She pouts a little before saying,  " Yes!  You are late.  Again" she looks at her watch and says " You are 18minutes and 48 seconds late"

" What I have only been late twice and you see I am wearing the same shirt as you are,  I think because of that I should be forgiven " and he look at her with his cute puppy eyes.

Her heart flutters everytime he does that,  She always wonders how a guy in his early thirties can look so cute. But she does not intend to show it.

" Nope not working this time. " she said while trying to hide a smile.

He caught that and knows it is just a matter of time before she goes soft.  He  blinks at her and tug the hem of her sleeves,  "Pleaseee...  forgive me. "his eyes sparkle a bit and says " a kiss?  Will that work"

It gets harder for her to hide her smile when he acts like that.

"A kiss?  That is more like a reward to you, isn't it? "

He says " You asked for this" before he starts tickling her and she burst into laughter and starts fidgeting like a fish out of water.

"Yah..  stop...  stop! "

He only stops when the guitar he is holding hits on the door causing a startling "BANG" sound. The impact not enough to destroy the guitar but enough to stop them from t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter