TAKE 6- The Process Of Loving

Just You & I Will Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Really is a miracle how she manage to keep shut right until she reached home with her boyfriend pestering her relentlessly.

The reason he kept pestering her was not fully because he was impatient but more   becuse he wants to annoy her.  Her cute and annoyed face and facial expression just causes him to want to taunt her more. In short, it was a ride filled with the sound of their  playful bickering all the way back to her home. 

"Ah....  finally here! " he said,  " why does a 20 minute ride makes me feel as if I have been traveling for ages! "

" Because you are too impatient!  Is it really so hard to wait? "

" Nah... not really! Just wanted to annoy you...  ah, I really can't wait till the time you become mine and be mine to annoy for the rest of the days "

' Who said you will be the one? Why should I choose someoene who I know will annoy me for my whole life to spend my whole life with? There are men lining up from my doorstep to Jeju island waiting to persue me.  " she said with a cheeky face and started walking to the living room.

"I know it,  because even if there are guys lining up all the way to north pole the only guy who can handle you and love you with all his heart and mind and soul is me.  That fact I am as sure as the sun is going to rise tomorrow.  You will be the only one for me!  Today,  tomorrow and till the very day both out lives end.  So I have your heart  in captivity until the end,  I will make  sure the last person you offer your heart and mind  to is me.  " he said it in a playful yet so sinsciere and genuine tone that she really did not want to fight back with him at that point .( at that point is highlighted)  Those black orbs of his said it all. He paused and she was about to say how touch she is when his dirty mouth came into action and said.  "Later on which I assume will not be that long after all,  your soul too.  Mine forever and you will then officially own mine too.  Don't worry the first and last person to own my soul will be you.  "

"Ommo, you ert!  Can you be less yellow minded,  really I want to disect that brain of yours and since what it is filled with... Did you really have to end that beautiful statement like that,  you really know how to ruin things.  " she said and he laughed. 

" What?!  I thought the last part was the highlight!  I have kept my first time until now,  don't you think it's so innocent of me...  wait a minute...  don't tell me you have lost yours? " he regretted what he asked instantly.  He really hoped the answer she gives will be an ideal one.

"Yah!  Who do you think I am?!  " she said pulling  him out of his trance mode, " of course not!" and released gushed over him. "  Aishh...  why are we having such a conversation. "'.

He  scratched his head and said, " Sorry, I kinda ruined the mood isin't it,  let's get back to the reason why we are here, I am really eager to know what I am getting I am not getting punished right"

She smiled,  "I don't know maybe you will maybe you won't but for now here is your gift... "and gave him a jar of her handmade dark chocolate cookies in  a hand designed jar and a instax picture pasted on the jar and written on the bottom part of the picture was this,
  " Life is like a bar of dark chocolate,  bittersweet but this month with you have been  more sweet than bitter. "

He was touched,  he expected her to buy a gift but really he appreciated this much more and that line written just topped it all.  He just stared at the jar of cookies in his hand for a few seconds and took a piece of it.  She really could not read his expression causing the latter to get a little anxious.

" Hey joong ki...  do you like it? "

" Yes I do in fact I really really do,  it is one of the best gifts ever. This my first time receiving a handmade gift.  I never knew you could bake and damn that line,  it is not copied from the internet right? " he said to her eyes filled with glee.

" Of course not!  It is my brainchild,  copyrights   owned by Hye Kyo Song.  Yeah i took baking lessons and scalded my hand whilst baking this. "

"Yah...  why are you so careless! Now I feel bad about it. "

" It is a small matter please...  it was worth it all when I see that smile on your face. If you want to feel better maybe you can...  kiss my oo away? "

"That don't have to be asked,  gladfully do it for you. "

He lifted her hands and kissed the spot.  Then he pulled her in a tight embrace thinking of how to surprise her with what he has prepared for her.

" Ermm...  don't you want to take a bath?"

" Ommo...  do I smell? " and immediately released herself from his embrace.

" No you don't just thought maybe you would should first since I decide on stayi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter