TAKE 8- The Process Of Loving

Just You & I Will Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Hmm... I don't know?  Maybe trying to prove your point? " he says and grabs a handful of flour and his lips morph into a sly sly smile.

" Yah!  I did not say it was you!  What are you trying to do to me? "

" I guess you will find out in a bit.  " and the flour in his hands goes flying towards her direction and just like that the flour war begins.

Flour starts flying around in all directions and before they knew it flour left its mark not only on them but practically the whole kitchen from the kitchen floor to the kitchen cupboards and even the ceiling.  Shouts and laughter filled the once quiet household.

" Oh my gosh can you please stop Song Joong Ki!  Is that how you treat your girlfriend? "

" Then is it right for you to call your boyfriend a wierdo? " he asked and stars smearing more flour on her face.

" Ewwww....  go away " she says while giggling and pushes his flour covered hands away,  " but that is the truth and you know that,  see what you are doing now! "

"  Seems like somoene have not yet learned their lesson huh? " and his eyes move to the aerosol of whipped cream on the kitchen counter" let's see what this baby can do" and he reached out and takes it.

" Oh my gosh, what are you going to do?  Song Joong Ki!!!  Don't you dare do that! "

" Hmm....  seems like you know what I have in mind... " and a cruel smile crept up his face.

and...

he sprays the whipped cream on her face.

" What the....   SONG JOONG KI!? " and she starts to to use the back of her hand in attempt of wiping the whipped cream of but ends up causing it to spread more on her face.

" You are dead meat when I clean this mess! "

" Eh...  Jagiya stop it!  I know a better way to clean that mess off" and he walked closer to her, " and not waste it also! "

He leaned closer to her, holds her waist and inches towards her face. Then he slowly starts kissing  the whipped cream off her face.

" Yah...  song joong ki, what are you doing?  she says and giggles,  " it tickles, stop it! "

" Sorry I can't,  this is the best whipped cream I have ever taste...  plus we are taught not to waste right? "

Later on he pulls his face away and looks at her.  The only part still left with whipped cream is her lips...

" They say you keep the best for last and that is what I just did" and with that he slowly kissed her lips and the whipped cream off,  before they knew it,  they were kissing each other. Then suddenly  some voices were heard and the moment was cut short...


" Oh" said Kwang Soo.

" My " said Tae Hyun.

" Gosh " said In Sung.

" What in the world? " said Ah In.


...  two flour and cream covered figures stared back at them with equal shock on their face. 

" How does this equals to the statement 'not being close' ...  I think I really need to look up the meaning of ' not being close' in Wikipedia maybe there is another definition " Ah In said with a disbelief stare.

" Maybe did you hear wrong,  maybe she said something like 'we are not that close,  we are already in an  intimate relationship ' or something along the line,  because this really don't look like what you told us. "said Kwang Soo.

" I think this cake is really not needed...  I think birthday boy would rather eat that dough there even if it's just the way it is. "
said Tae Hyun- hyung.

" I think so too... that " In Sung said with his eyes looking at the couple still shocked of being caught in such an awkward  manner  and then  looks at the cake in his hand continued by saying "and this can cause a diabetes... maybe eating the dough is better,  you all did not add too much sugar right? " he said gaze once again focusing on the couple in front.

They continued being speechless,  looking like real wax figurines,  maybe even good enough to be placed at Madam Tussauds.  Sure they will be the limelight there. ( They were still to shocked and embarrassed)

Ah In started smacking Kwang Soo on the back after getting a hold of himself ,  " You and your stupid stupid  idea of surprising Joong Ki, I think we surprised ourselves more than getting him surprised.Yes we surprised him with the wrong reason,  we just broke their lovey-dovey time...  if one day they don't get married you are going to be held responsible for this Lee Kwang Soo! "

" Ouch! Can you please stop hitting me!  I am sorry, I really did not expect this...  I expected him to be in bed with a comfy quilt and planned to scare the living hell  out of him, but I think I got shocked more...  am I still dreaming,  because I see a beautiful angel covered in flour and whipped cream looking at me. "

All three of the other guys looked at him strange, thinking why will their good friend say such a weird statement at this moment   and his good friend finally composed himslef and said " Yah...  she is mine!  Go find yourself another whip cream and flour angel! " he said in a joking yet awkward  manner to break the tension and pulled her to the back kitchen to avoid his friends and clean them up.

***

Now all 5 guys and the still embarassed lady is sitting in the living room. Joong Ki and Hye Kyo are sitting on one couch with Joong Ki's arm draped around Hye Kyo's shoulder with the other 4 guys sitting opposite of them.

A quite  silence filled the living room.



 For 5 seconds.


Before...


Questiona starts getting bombarded at each party.

" Yah!  How can you all just come barging  into my house without any notice whatsoever! It is intruding my privacy you know that?  "

" We wanted to give you a surprise for your birthday.  And for your information  it is not like you never were involved with any of our 'intruding other people privacy' activity all these years... Aishh...  all good intentions go down the drain when the girl is here...  ouch Joong Ki I am hurt and plus Hye Kyo knows about it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter