Epilogue (Part 1)

Aphrodite II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After all of the blood, sweat and tears, Tzuyu and Sana keep on showering their love towards each other without stopping. Day by day, month by month, year by year, nothing can stop them from being so lovey dovey with full of fluffiness. Of course sometimes they fight because of certain things. 

 

 

Small Fight Scene 

 

 

Sana was busy handling with business in her office room in the house. Tzuyu just got back home from practice and he was so tired. Both of them were so tired because of baby Jisoo who always cried in the middle of the night. Tzuyu threw his bag away, took a small pillow from the sofa, and lied down on the living room floor. He lied on his tummy and went to sleep. 

 

 

 

“Appa! Play with Yoong!” the six year old little boy shook his father 

 

 

“Yoong, appa tired” Tzuyu mumbled 

 

 

Sana heard Yoong’s voice from upstairs calling Tzuyu to play with him.  

 

“Seobang, you’re home?” she said while her hands do the typing on the keyboard 

 

 

“Yeah” 

 

 

“Appa! Play with Yoong please!” Yoong shook his father again 

 

 

“No Yoong. Appa want to sleep” 

 

 

Baby Jisoo who just turned nine months old, came crawling to Tzuyu and drooled on his face. 

 

 

“What the-“ Tzuyu opened his eyes. He saw his baby and just ignored. He wiped away the drool dropped on his face. 

“Jisoo ah, let appa sleep please” 

 

 

“Tzuyu, can you help me pick up the dry clothes? The daily maid took a day off today” Tzuyu heard his wife’s voice from upstairs 

 

 

“Just let me sleep for a second will you” he replied 

 

 

“Appa, Yoong so bored. Play with Yoong please” the little boy pouted 

 

“Yoong can play with baby Jisoo” 

 

 

Baby Jisoo crawled on Tzuyu’s back and tapped his little hands on Tzuyu’s broad back shoulder. 

 

 

“Tzuyu, the dry clothes must be picked up right now because it’s gonna rain” 

 

 

“Why don’t you pick it up?” said Tzuyu 

 

 

“I’m working right now Tzuyu!” 

 

 

Tzuyu sighed. He tried to be patience with his two kids tapping, shaking, disturbing him sleeping. He was boiling inside when Sana asked him to do the chores but he just kept it cool. 

 

 

“I’m tired Sana. Please let me sleep” 

 

 

Sana walked out from her office room and walked downstairs. She had her cold face on. She entered the living room. 

 

 

“I just asked you to pick up the clothes. Is that so hard to do?” she crossed her arms 

 

 

Tzuyu didn’t reply and pretended to be sleeping. But he couldn’t with Yoong still shaking him to wake up and baby Jisoo playing with his hair. 

 

 

“Chou Tzuyu” Sana said in a serious tone 

 

 

“Fine” Tzuyu was boiling inside. 

 

 

 He gently put baby Jisoo on the floor and stood up. 

 

 

“Yoong, eye on Jisoo” said Tzuyu 

 

 

“Okay” Yoong nodded 

 

 

He walked past Sana not looking at her. He went to the back of the house to pick up the dry clothes. Sana just looked at him. But he didn’t look back. Tzuyu entered the laundry room with the dry clothes in his hand. He dropped it all on the table where the clothes will be folded by someone, maybe Sana, or the daily maid which the maid will probably come the next day. 

 

 

“There. Happy?” said Tzuyu 

 

 

“What’s with you?” Sana asked 

 

 

“I just got home from practice. I’m freaking tired and I wanna get some sleep” 

 

 

“So you wanna brag about how tired it is to pick up dry clothes?” she gave her icy glare 

 

 

“Can we just stop this conversation? I’ve picked up the dry clothes, now done okay” 

 

 

“You think you’re the only one who is tired? I’m tired too. I got calls waiting for me up there in the office room” 

 

 

“Oh okay then sorry Miss Busy. I’m just an athlete who shoots balls into the hoops and you’re just a businesswoman who just sit on the office chair all day long. And I guess you’re the one who used all your energy by typing on the keyboard and answering calls huh?” Tzuyu said with full of sarcasm. 

 

 

“Are you for real Tzuyu? Insulting me like that?” 

 

 “Look just forget what I said Minatozaki Sana. I need to rest” 

 

 

Sana dropped down her jaw, “Okay maybe insulting me like that realize me a little bit but calling me ‘Minatozaki Sana’? Oh you just make things much worse Tzuyu” 

 

 

She stomped her feet out of the laundry room. Luckily the kids didn’t hear their argument because they were in the laundry room. Tzuyu sighed and chased after her. 

 

 

“Sana, I’m sorry” he grabbed her hand but Sana pulled it away. She walked upstairs and entered their room. She quickly locked the door. 

 

 

Tzuyu was 5 seconds late behind her. When he arrived at the room, she already locked the door.  

 

 

“Sana, opened the door please my love” he knocked on the door. All he heard was nothing but he heard her sobbing inside the room. 

 

 

“Sana, I’m sorry. Please open the door” 

 

 

Sana ignored him and just cried. Tzuyu rest his head against the door while mentally blaming himself. 

 

 

“Babo babo babo. Now look what you’ve done, you’ve made her cry. Stupid Chou Tzuyu” he talked to himself. 

 

 

Tzuyu made his way downstairs. 

 

 

“Appa?” Yoong saw his father quickly walking to the back door which was leading to the basketball court and the swimming pool. 

 

 

“Yoong take care of Jisoo for a while please?” he caressed Yoong’s hair 

 

 

“Okay” the little boy nodded. 

 

 

He ran outside and looked for something. He was searching for Yoong’s present that he bought for Christmas last year, a trampoline. 

 

 

“There you are” he found it. He brought the trampoline near to the balcony of the master bedroom. The balcony was a little bit high but he thought that if he jumped a little bit higher, he can reach the railing and climb up. 

 

 

So Tzuyu did like what he imagine, “Five jumps, then boost jump” 

 

 

“1,2,3,4,5..” 

 

 

“Hak!” he succeeded to reach the railings. Now all he have to do is climb up. If his hand slipped, he might break his back from falling hard onto the floor. 

 

 

Luckily, he managed to bring himself up. Thanks to his strength. He was now standing at the balcony. He glanced inside the room through the door, but no one was there. Then he heard the running water in the bathroom. 

 

 

He tiptoed into the room and saw Sana washing her face, cleaning the tears. Sana noticed him and startled.  

 

 

“How did you get in here?!” her voice echoed in the bathroom 

 

 

“Relax Sana. I’m really sorry about just now. I didn’t mean to-” 

 

 

“Don’t you dare coming closer to me!” she threw her face towel towards him. 

 

 

Tzuyu slowly made his wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter