Chapter 18

Aphrodite II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Just give her a few more minutes! I'm begging you!" 

 

  

 

Everyone on the same floor can hear Tzuyu screaming. 

 

  

 

"Tzuyu.." Chaeyoung looked at his pitiful friend 

 

  

 

"Chaeyoung. Can you please tell the doctor to stop whatever he's doing to Sana? Please.." Tzuyu looked up to him with his teary eyes 

 

  

 

"I.. I can't do anything Tzuyu. I'm sorry.." 

 

  

 

Jeongyeon who was back after taking the kids to the playground. They entered the hallway but luckily the kids didn't see what was happening to Tzuyu because Chaeyoung and Mina blocked their sight. Nayeon immediately stood up and walked towards them. 

 

  

 

She whispered to Jeongyeon, "This is not the right time for the kids to be here" 

 

  

 

"What's wrong?" he asked 

 

  

 

"Let's go somewhere else first. I'll explain later" she carried Seohyun in her arms while Jeongyeon carried Yoong in his arms. Then they walked away. 

 

  

 

"Tzuyu.. just let it go" Mina approached Tzuyu and gave him a hug 

 

  

 

"I don't want to lose the both of them" he said softly 

 

  

 

"I know. I know.." she patted on his back 

 

  

 

Chaeyoung just sighed. He just witnessed his best friend Tzuyu crying for the first time in front of himself and Mina. 

 

  

 

But suddenly, they heard the sound of the door getting unlocked and it opened. Tzuyu turned around and looked at the doctor who walked out. He was speechless when he saw the doctor was smiling widely. The doctor signalled him to come into the room. Tzuyu obliged. 

 

  

 

Tzuyu made his way inside the room. Then he saw Sana sitting on the bed with her eyes opened. Tzuyu slowly raised the corner of his lips upwards. 

 

  

 

"Tzuyu" Sana smiled 

 

  

 

"Sana!" Tzuyu ran towards her and hugged her as tight as he can. 

 

Sana giggled when Tzuyu hugged her tightly. Chaeyoung and Mina who heard Tzuyu shouting Sana's name, they quickly entered the room. They instantly smiled watching the awaken Sana and the reunion between the couple. 

 

  

 

"I'm so glad that you're awake! Why did you sleep for so long?!" Tzuyu cupped her face 

 

  

 

"Hehe. I missed you seobang" said Sana 

 

  

 

Tzuyu suddenly remembered about the baby. He caressed her tummy. Then he looked at the doctor. 

 

  

 

"What about the baby?" 

 

  

 

The doctor smiled, "Your baby is safe" 

 

  

 

"Really? What happened?" Tzuyu asked 

 

  

 

Flashback 

 

   

"Doctor wait" the nurse stopped the doctor from injecting Sana. 

The doctor immediately stopped. Then they looked at Sana's index finger. It was moving. They changed their gaze from her hand to her face. They looked at her eyes. It was moving even though the eyes were still closed. Then the eyelids were brought up as Sana opened her eyes. 

 

  

 

"Wow, this is a miracle" said the doctor 

 

  

 

"Tzuyu.." Sana said softly while looking at the ceiling 

 

  

 

"Sana shi, you're finally awake" 

 

  

 

Sana quickly straightened her back making herself into a sitting position. 

 

  

 

"Sana shi! You have to be easy on yourself" the nurse supported her back 

 

  

 

"I want to see Tzuyu" she said 

 

  

 

"But we must do a few checks on you before you can meet anyone" said the doctor 

 

  

 

"I want to see my husband" she gave an icy glare 

 

"O-okay" 

 

   

End Of Flashback 

 

   

"So yeah then we called you. The nurse have checked on your wife. Her blood pressure is fine, her heartbeat is back to normal. All she have to do is, eat" 

 

  

 

"I'm gonna make you eat like there's no tomorrow" Tzuyu chuckled at Sana 

 

  

 

"Hey you have to eat to, dude" said Chaeyoung 

 

  

 

Tzuyu mouthed "shut up" at Chaeyoung 

 

  

 

"You haven't eaten Tzuyu?" Sana asked 

 

  

 

"Sana, he have not eaten ever since you were admitted" said Mina 

 

  

 

Tzuyu looked at her and mouthed "why did you tell her that? just keep quiet!" 

 

 

 

Michaeng then did 'mehrong' to Tzuyu. 

 

  "Tzuyu, really?" Sana turned his face towards her 

 

  

 

"Well, maybe?" Tzuyu shrugged his shoulders 

 

  

 

"Can you guys give us a moment?" Sana said to the others who were in the room. They all nodded and left them both alone. 

 

  

 

"Tzuyu, why didn't you eat? You want to fall sick like me?" she sighed and caressed her husband's cheek 

 

  

 

"How can I eat Sana? Just by looking at you on this hospital bed makes me feel guilty. Everything happened because of me" 

 

  

 

"But what if anything happens to you? I need you, Tzuyu. You can't fall sick. You have a family to take care of" Sana looked at him in the eyes 

 

  

 

"I know what you are trying to say Sana but trust me. I'm still strong. Just take this as my punishment for being a bad husband" 

 

  

 

"Don't say like that. You are not a bad husband. You are my husband. The best hubby that every girl could have in the world" Sana chuckled 

 

  

 

Tzuyu chuckled, "But seriously Sana. I don't think my apologies were enough. I can't eat and I can't sleep without getting an official apology acceptance from you. Sana I was wrong. If I didn't treat you harshly earlier, none of this would have happened. If I didn't leave you again, you wouldn't be lying here today. By now, we would have gone somewhere special and romantic because today is our very special day" 

 

  

 

"It's our anniversary" she smiled 

 

  

 

"Yes. So Sana, please forgive me. I promise you I will be a better husband, father and a better person from now on. I will be back to Chou Tzuyu that you used to know. Your forever best friend" he held both of her hands 

 

  

 

"More than a best friend" she said 

 

  

 

"So am I forgiven?" he asked 

 

  

 

"Hmm. Not until you shave off your short beard" Sana pointed at his short growing beard. Ever since Sana was admitted, Tzuyu didn't have a chance to clean his face. 

 

  

 

"What? But it looks cool though" 

 

 

 

 

"I was just kidding. Come here" Sana cupped his face and glued their lips together. The longing kiss that they both have been waiting for after all the problems they've been through. 

 

  

 

They then let go of the kiss and glued their forehead together. 

 

  

 

"I missed you so much Sana" 

 

  

 

"I missed you too. and Happy Anniversary, seobang" 

 

  

 

"4 years of marriage. I couldn't wish anything more coz I'm so happy to be with you, Yoong and this little baby inside you. I just wish that even though whatever obstacles we will have to face in the future, we will still be with each other till the end. Happy Anniversary,Minatozaki Sana. I want you to know that I love you the most in this whole wide world" 

 

  

 

Sana didn't even feel mad at him because he called her by full name. She knew that Tzuyu was serious at every word he just said. 

 

  

 

"I love you too seobang" she smiled 

 

  

 

Then she said, "But seriously though. Shave the beard" 

   

************* 

 

"Umma!!" 

 

  

 

Everyone was gathering in Sana's ward room. The doctor said that she must stay in the hospital for several days before the doctor can give her the confirmation to return home. 

 

  

 

Yoong quickly ran, climbed onto the bed and hugged his mother after a long time playing at the playground with his aunt Nayeon and uncle Jeong. 

 

  

 

"Hi Yoong! Have you been a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter