Chapter 16

Aphrodite II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Flashback 

  

 

Sana suddenly woke up when she felt empty beside her. She opened up her eyes and looked for her husband. He wasn't in the room. She recalled that morning when Tzuyu desperately said his apologies to her. However it is, she still need time to forget what Tzuyu had done. 

  

 

Her stomach growled loudly all of a sudden. She herself realize that she have not eaten since yesterday. 

  

 

She caressed her stomach and said softly, "Umma's sorry. Umma will go eat right now okay?" 

  

 

She exited her room and made her way downstairs. She felt her head feel a little bit dizzy. Then she saw Mina and Nayeon in the living room watching TV. Yoong and Seohyun were playing toys on the floor. 

  

 

Yoong saw his mother and quickly ran to hug her, "Umma!" 

  

 

Nayeon and Mina stood up and walked towards Sana. 

  

 

"You're up" said Mina while smiling 

  

 

"How are you feeling unnie?" Nayeon asked 

  

 

Sana who was hugging her little son, gave a kiss on the little boy's forehead before letting him go back to play with his toys. 

  

 

"I need to eat" said Sana 

  

 

"You accompany your sister. I'll watch the kids" Mina said to Nayeon 

  

 

The sisters entered the kitchen. Nayeon was preparing a glass of milk for Sana. Meanwhile, Sana opened the fridge to search for food. But then she saw a a big packet of fruit salad. 

  

 

'I did not cook anything yesterday' - she thought to herself 

  

 

"Nayeon" 

  

 

"Yup?" 

  

 

"Did you make fruit salad?" asked Sana 

  

 

"Nope" Nayeon shook her head. Then the younger girl took a peek in the fridge. 

  

 

"Oh that. Oppa bought it for you when he came home last night" 

  

 

"He did?" 

  

 

"Unnie, he had been silently taking care of you. He even told me to not let you drive and he took away your car keys" said Nayeon 

  

 

'I guess he took my words very seriously' 

  

 

"Where is he?" Sana asked 

  

 

"He's staying with Chaeyoung. He said he wanted to give you some space" 

  

 

All of a sudden, Sana felt her head was spinning. She held her head and couldn't even stand still. 

  

 

"Unnie? Are you okay?" Nayeon asked 

  

 

"Nayeon, my head is dizzy.." Sana supported herself by holding onto the kitchen counter 

  

 

"Mina unnie!" Nayeon called 

  

 

With full speed, Mina entered the kitchen, "Sana! What's wrong with you?" 

  

 

"I.." Even though she was gripping tight on the counter, but Sana lost her balance and fell against the floor. The impact between the floor and the back of her body caused a serious pain in her stomach. Mina and Nayeon failed to catch Sana from falling because everything happened so fast. 

  

 

"Aah!" Sana held her hurting tummy 

  

 

"Oh my god! Sana! Nayeon, quick call the ambulans!" said Mina as she rushed to Sana's side 

  

 

Nayeon took out her handphone to call the ambulans. The kids heard Sana shouting in the kitchen and they quickly ran to see what was happening. 

  

 

"Umma!" Yoong quickly rushed to his mother's side 

  

 

"It hurts Mina" said Sana as she held onto Yoong's little hand tightly 

  

 

"Just bare the pain for awhile. Everything will be fine as soon as we get you to the hospital. Be strong Sana please" 

 

  

 

End of Flashback 

  

************ 

 

As soon as Tzuyu got the call from Mina, he ran out from the basketball gym, pushing away all the reporters that blocked his way and made his way to his car. He quickly drove out and drove to the hospital that he was told to as fast as he can.  

 

 

He safely reached at the hospital and parked at the main entrance. Tzuyu ran towards the counter. 

 

 

"Minatozaki Sana. She just got in half an hour ago" Tzuyu panted for air 

 

 

"She's still in the maternity operation room. It's on the third floor" said the worker at the counter 

 

 

"Thanks"  

 

 

Tzuyu ran upstairs using the stairs. He ran as fast as lightning.  

 

 

As soon as he reached the third floor, he found the hallway to the operation room. There he saw Chaeyoung with little Seohyun on his lap, Mina sitting beside him. 

 

 

"Tzuyu" Chaeyoung called 

 

 

But Tzuyu just passed by them. He went to the operation room door, but it was locked from inside. He rest his forehead against the glass door. Then he dropped down on the floor on his knees. He wanted to let out his tears but quickly stopped when he heard his little son calling him from behind. 

 

 

"Appa" 

 

 

Tzuyu turned around and saw Yoong holding a carton of milk in his little hands. Looks like Nayeon brought him to the cafeteria. Tzuyu was waiting for his son's reaction if he come close to the little boy. He was afraid if his nightmare dream will come true.  

 

 

"Yoong.." Tzuyu slowly approach his son 

 

 

His heart was beating fast. But Yoong did not even trying to avoid him. It's a good sign. 

 

 

"Yoong miss appa so much" Yoong ran and hugged his father without any hesitation 

 

 

"I miss you too" Tzuyu sighed in relief. He hugged his son tightly. 

 

 

"Appa, please don't leave Yoong and umma again" the little boy mumbled. 

 

 

"I won't. Appa will not do that again" said Tzuyu 

  

************* 

 

 

Somewhere in Seoul, Matthew had set up a press conference to clear up everything for what he had done. He felt ashamed of himself after hearing and seeing news about Chou Tzuyu everywhere he went. 

It made him more guilty when Sana's perfect family was ruined by him. 

  

 

He arrived at the press conference which was filled with reporters who were eager know about everything. He was wearing his black and white suit. As soon as he stepped into the room, the cameras started flashing at him. Matthew calmly took a sit and looked at everyone opposite him. He raised his hand in the air to signal them to stop flashing their cameras. Then they obliged. 

  

 

"Greetings everyone" Matthew said into the mic 

  

 

Then he resumed his words, "I am hereby to clear about everything that had happened between myself and the basketball player, Chou Tzuyu" 

  

 

"Are you and Chou Tzuyu friends? Do you guys know each other?" a reporter asked 

  

 

"No. Actually we don't know each other" he answered 

  

 

"You are here in Korea because of the partnership plan with the Minatozakis' Enterprise. Is this true?" 

  

 

"Yes" 

  

 

"One out of the two CEOs of the Minatozakis' Enterprise is Minatozaki Sana, the wife of Chou Tzuyu. Looks like you've been knowing Minatozaki Sana than Chou Tzuyu?" 

  

 

"Yes it's true" 

  

 

"You have been beaten hardly by Chou Tzuyu. You did not seem to protect yourself. Are you planing on suing him or something?" another reporter asked 

  

 

Matthew then remained silent. He looked at the reporters who were recording, typing and writing down each words he said. Then he took in a deep breath. He had to do this. He have to sacrifice his own image just to clear things up. 

  

 

"It was all my fault. I deserve the hard fists received by Chou Tzuyu because of my wrong doings. I had been putting my interest on his wife, Minatozaki Sana" 

  

 

Then the reporters dropped down their jaws while looking at each other. The sound of the clicking cameras went so quick. More flashing cameras appeared. 

  

 

"Did you do anything to Minatozaki Sana?" the reporter asked 

  

 

Matthew thought to himself for a moment. To find the best answer to bring back everything to normal. He wanted to tell about the hug, but he thought that the reporters would take Tzuyu at fault too because of his over reaction that made Matthew nearly died. 

  

 

"I forced a kiss on her" he lied 

  

 

The reporters dropped down their jaws again. 

  

 

"I even forced her to kiss me. She rejected. But I didn't" 

  

 

Then he resumed his words, "That explains the conflict between Chou Tzuyu and his wife. It all started because of me. Yes I admit it, I was wrong. I sincerely apologize to his family, to his fans, and the public" 

  

More reporters asking him more questions. But he rejected to answer anymore. He stood up and bowed 90 degrees to all of them. Later, he left the place.     *************      After listening to Mina and Nayeon about what happened to Sana, Tzuyu felt really guilty leaving her again. He thought that his decision to give her space would make everything better but it wasn't. He made everything worse. Tzuyu have nothing else to say except to pray had for his wife to be safe. It had been an hour since Sana went into the maternity operation room.       Tzuyu made a call to Sana's parents to tell about their daughter. Mr and Mrs Minatozaki already went back to America. Mr.Minatozaki was slightly disappointed with Tzuyu. Tzuyu received a good scold from them. Tzuyu did not want to burden them by coming back to Korea again to check on Sana. So he assured them and made a promise that everything will be fine.       Tzuyu was sitting beside Chaeyoung. They did not go anywhere and just stayed in front of the operation room.       "Why is this happening, Chae?" Tzuyu asked while looking at the floor       Chaeyoung turned his head and looked at his friend.       "Why can't we just live peacefully?" Tzuyu asked again       Chaeyoung sighed. He then patted on Tzuyu's shoulder, "It's all in God's hands. Perhaps He gave you a challenge. All you have to do is just to win it"       "But looked what I've done. I failed to keep my promise. And now we're in a hospital sitting in front of the operation room"  "Believe in yourself, Tzuyu. Believe in Sana. You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter