Who's That Guy?

Open Your Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week later, Minhyuk was going through some documents he had brought home from the office. His coffee table that once had a clear surface now was full of papers here and there. He was in the midst of reading yet another long sentence when his phone beeped on the coffee table. He reached over to grab his phone, relieved that he now had a reason to take a mini break. He swiped his phone and checked the notifications to see that he had received a message from Hyunsik.

Hyung, do you want to have lunch out tomorrow? Byul’s busy.

- Don’t blame Byul. Just admit that you’re too lazy to pack your lunch tomorrow.

Fine. So how about it?

- Sure.

The next day during lunch hour, Minhyuk could see from the corner of his eyes how Hyunsik stretched his body and got up and got closer to him. “You ready, hyung?”

Minhyuk laughed as he heard Hyunsik’s stomach grumble as he too saved his work and got up to leave with the younger man. “Arasso, kaja!”

While waiting for the lift to arrive, Minhyuk suddenly remembered that he wasn’t aware on what Moonbyul was up to until she couldn’t join them for lunch. His eyebrows creased as he turned to face Hyunsik.

“I forgot to ask. Why isn’t Byul joining us for lunch today?” Minhyuk asked, gaining Hyunsik’s attention.

“I’m not too sure. She might have another interview or project for that managerial post she’s applying for.” Hyunsik replied just as the elevator doors open and they entered together.

“She’s applying for a managerial post? I didn’t know that.” Minhyuk stated, roaming the files in his brain to see if he had been aware of the information or not. He felt somewhat disappointed that he didn’t know. “Did she tell you?”

“No. I uh…” Hyunsik started, shaking his head before hesitating a bit. He turned back to the older man and smiled innocently, “I heard it from someone?”

“So, where are we eating?”

“Anything. What are you in the mood for, hyung?”

“I don’t know. Maybe we could have…” Minhyuk trailed off in mid-sentence. Hyunsik looked up from his phone to Minhyuk to see why he had stopped talking all of a sudden. He found that the older guy’s attention had been at the entrance door.

Hyunsik followed Minhyuk’s gaze and his eyes lit up as he saw Moonbyul coming through the doors as a handsome guy held the doors opened for her. The two were talking to each other and they seemed quite close.

“Byul ah!” Hyunsik called out as she approached in their direction. She turned to him and grinned He also didn’t forget to acknowledge the man walking with her as he nodded politely to him, “Chandong.”

“Hey!” She greeted back as she gave the two guys a slight bow as she got nearer to them.

“We were just going to lunch. Care to join us?” Hyunsik invited her. Her smile then turned into a frown all of a sudden. She pouted slightly before telling him that she didn’t have a long break that day and that she had gotten food already.

As if on cue, the ridiculously good look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter